Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97164 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1680 on: April 29, 2016, 09:15:31 pm »

: "Erm, yes. I have no doubts that Princess Saria and the Kovalian commanders will have no issue with my and miss Maribel's continued service in locating the shards."
: "However I am more concerned whether the upper echelons of Zorostrian will take this slap to the face- so to speak- lightly. So it remains to be seen whether us two will-"
Chance's ear perked when he heard the rock thrown by Kerr sail through the air, and immediately went silent.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:21:13 pm by CrimsonEon »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 29, 2016, 09:25:25 pm »

:"I... I don't really see how arguing is going to do anything useful... it happened and there's nithing we can do about it, right? So..."
Giuseppina sighed. She didn't honestly care about Kovalia, really, but she didn't like how things are going.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 29, 2016, 09:27:14 pm »

Noel rubbed his chest with a frown as the rock bounced off his thick robes.

"So should we sit here and brood in silence until they let us go, Kerr? I was interested in what Chance had to say."

He let Giuseppina's interjection pass without comment. She was basically right, although he felt he wasn't the one who started any arguments.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 29, 2016, 09:30:17 pm »

"If you want to talk, talk. But don't go pushing blame on people you clearly don't give a damn about."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: April 29, 2016, 09:33:56 pm »

"Even when it's their fault? Whether I like them or not doesn't enter the picture. Should I become a cattle rustler's buddy so I can blame them when a cow goes missing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: April 29, 2016, 10:12:14 pm »

"Knowing the prince, he's already beating himself up about this. You hardly needed to continue putting him down regardless of if he's around or not. So just piss off."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: April 29, 2016, 10:16:01 pm »

Giuseppina drew in a deep breath and sighed.
:"Please don't..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: April 29, 2016, 10:21:12 pm »

"Who said I was talking about Aliberti specifically as the one who let General Oinkand plot a rebellion under his nose? As I recall Rosana apologized for him, for the fact he had no control over who was being investigated as a Kovalian agent and who wasn't."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: April 29, 2016, 10:23:20 pm »

"You said yourself that you weren't as hard on him as you should have been. And that you felt a little sympathy for him but... All implying that you blame him at least some."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: April 29, 2016, 10:28:53 pm »

"His only fault in this is falling into their trap exactly as they planned. A regrettable mistake for him yes, but an understandable, even forgivable one. The real fault lies in whoever trusted Oinkand to plan the defense and also the 'assassination' mission he sent Ayzebel and I on. In one strike we were all captured and many of our translocational mages killed. THAT is a problem."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: April 29, 2016, 10:29:59 pm »

"Whatever. Like I said, piss off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: April 29, 2016, 10:35:23 pm »

"Fine. Whatever you say."

Feeling comfortable in that he had 'won', Noel leaned against the fence of the shelter with his hood up and his arms crossed. He figured he might as well get some rest while they waited.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: April 30, 2016, 03:02:58 am »

Ayzebel ignored the squabbling.

"Don't forget.  As long as I'm alive, I'd have come to rescue you." She frowned. "Still, it's best you have some better method. You had some ability for other magics, didn't you?"

After all, if I'm dead, I want you with me in the afterlife.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: April 30, 2016, 03:52:17 am »

Few minutes later, Princess Rosana and Princess Aliberti, seated on horses, approached the fenced area along with someone else.

"Hello." Princess Eleonore put her hand on the wooden fence. Some guards tensed and moved closer to the Princess, just in case.

"I heard that, in your group, besides Chance, there's also Maribel, who's also a Kovalian?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 12:35:12 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: April 30, 2016, 04:50:10 am »

"You mean combat magic?" Irios frowned. "I did show some proficiancy for Light magic during my evaluation."
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 149