Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97143 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1590 on: March 16, 2016, 05:42:50 pm »

Ayzebel waas already dipping arrows into a small vial of poison, and looked up to meet Noel's eyes.
"Very well. Move."

10, 7, poison short bow, make sure short bow is equipped.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 17, 2016, 07:55:51 am »

"Then follow me. We're going to stick together as much as possible."

Noel raised his hands to chest height in a sort of gesture.

"I made a promise to Irios, so I'll do my best to get us both out of this safely."

He spread his hands at waist level as he walked backwards (to keep his eyes on Ayzebel) to the west, toward the trees, and shrugged. As he reached the familiar and comforting darkness of the tree's shade, he drew his tome in preparation for the coming skirmish. also u got ocelot'd gig
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 17, 2016, 08:07:39 am »

"Quell your paranoia for a moment, mage. We've a battle to fight."
She looked around for the enemy, seeing they weren't close yet. She was a silent a moment, then shot a glare at the mage.
"...and what else did you talk to Irios about?"
Don't you talk to him! He's mine!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 17, 2016, 08:15:49 am »

"That request was less 'I want to keep you in my eyesight at all times' and more 'if we stay together we have a better chance of survival'."

He sighed, then answered her question.

"A few things. He's worried about you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 17, 2016, 12:41:35 pm »

"He is?"
She couldn't help feel a brief spark at Irios being concerned for her.
"Wait, he is? Why?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 17, 2016, 03:04:45 pm »

Noel sighed. This wasn't going to be easy, mainly because he didn't think she would believe him. He was pretty anti-Glass and saying Irios was the same, even if true, would sound iffy coming from him.

"Answer me this, first. How do you think your friend feels about the Sect of Glass?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 17, 2016, 04:05:38 pm »

She frowned.

"Much like I. Grateful to the Sect for raising us, and proud in being part of their holy mission."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 17, 2016, 04:33:02 pm »

"That's where you're wrong. When we were in Akk's world, he told me your cult has been trying to get rid of him for a long time, and that you protected him. There's no love lost between Irios and the Glass."

"He is worried that should he choose to leave the cult, you wouldn't follow him. Clearly you are important to him, and to be frank neither he nor I want to see you waste your life as a puppet. Irios because you are his friend, and I..."

"I, because every time I look at someone like you, I see what could have been if it wasn't for indoctrination. Someone who could have been a scholar furthering our knowledge of the world, or an architect designing monuments that will last far beyond our meager years, or an explorer rediscovering old or lost civilizations, or an artist or musician that could inspire people for generations. I see that, all the potential greatness, and I see what has been decided for you: nothing but a tool to remove people the elders don't like. People who could also be great, and will never have the chance either."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 17, 2016, 07:23:44 pm »

Ayzebel was silent for a long moment.
"I... I had no idea..."
"...that you could tlk such crap with a straight face. Irios? Wanting to leave the Sect? Wanting me to leave too?"
"I'm not letting you turn me against him. Or him against me. He's mine!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 17, 2016, 08:29:31 pm »

Noel rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I should have remembered you're so blinded by religion that those empty eyes of yours only see what they want to see."

"At what point did I try to turn you against him? Or for that matter claim him, as you are absurdly possessive for a woman who doesn't seem to know her friend as well as she thinks she does? I have no reason to lie about something he could tell you himself, were he not afraid of upsetting you. Or what did you think we left the inn to talk about?"

Noel sighed again. He seemed to be doing that a lot these days, but then, he was dealing with a lot of people who didn't seem to view knowledge and learning as the ultimate goal of humanity these days, too. There was also the fact that quite a few of those people he was currently having to endure dealing with were monsters and bandits trying to kill him, so it was understandable that his nerves were more than a little frayed.

"I told him there was little chance you would listen to me. At least I tried. And I meant every word I said before. Whether you choose to believe me or not is your decision, but I've spoken only honestly to you since we've met."
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:42:15 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 17, 2016, 08:42:31 pm »

If Irios moves, take his spot. Else, move to 12-8

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 17, 2016, 11:10:57 pm »

Irios was not okay. Why had Ayzebel and Noel, of all people, been tasked with the mission to sneak in and kill the princess. He might have sworn off killing when he took up the heal staff but he was just as skilled at sneaking around. Irios turned to look a Kerr with an unusual fire in his eyes and looked like he was about to tell the rainbow to go screw himself. Suddenly a shiver went down his back, like he'd suddenly been tossed into a hole that'd be nearly impossible to safely climb out of, and he lost his vigor.

"Fine," was all he said as he slipped passed Rosana and Chance and into a different patch of trees.

Irios moves to 15,9.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 18, 2016, 05:12:03 am »

12-8
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 18, 2016, 10:38:10 am »

"As if I'd believe you. Irios trusts me. He'd tell me anything. I'm sure of it. Not leave you to tell me second hand!"
She abruptly snarled and broke off, readying her bow.
"Now shut up and fight. I don't want to hear anything from you unless it's directly relevant to our mission now."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 18, 2016, 11:45:21 am »

Aur inches forward to [12,7]!
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 149