Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97134 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1560 on: March 03, 2016, 06:13:03 pm »

Kerr felt slightly better after resting the last night, but the events of the day before still had him upset. Not only had someone died when he'd tried to prevent the whole thing from happening (albeit unknowingly) but then two companions were arrested, the prince had seemingly done nothing to stop it from happening even if he and the princess had fixed it in the end, and they were at war. He couldn't make himself regret the comments he'd yelled at Ali yesterday, but it still hurt to see the way the prince looked at him and Noel. He refused to let it show, keeping a straight face and simply standing loosely at attention, waiting for further orders.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 04, 2016, 07:22:32 am »

"The more people I send with you, the less will be able to distract the others. You would be transported inside... but you would have to find your way out. Or at least hide till we all arrive. I should order you to do this, but I won't, so I will ask just once more - can you do it, or not?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 04, 2016, 12:14:45 pm »

Noel closed his eyes, took a deep breath in through his nose, and let it out as a quiet, long-suffering sigh. He turned to Ayzebel.

"How about it? Are you up for potentially dying with me rather than living with Irios?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 04, 2016, 01:12:10 pm »

"That sounds rather pleasant, mage, so I suppose we'll just have to succeed. If it's your order, Liege, I will go. Will we need a disguise?"
She pulled a small, sealed envelope out her cloak and handed it to the Prince.
"In addition, if I do not return, please ensure Irios gets that."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 04, 2016, 01:32:54 pm »

"Indeed. I forgot who I was speaking with."

"Very well, we shall make this attempt."

I've dealt with people plotting my downfall for practically my entire life... which I suppose would make it difficult to tell if this is a legitimate request or an attempt to get rid of me after the events yesterday. It feels like a bad idea through and through, though... Eh...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 06, 2016, 03:14:34 pm »

"Good. When it's time, you will be notified and shall go with couple of mages."

~~Chapter 4: Hills of Blood~~

The army marched one day and one night northwards at steady pace, the forward guard routing several scouting parties. Besides that, reports of border garrisons and units from other regions reached the ears of the soldiers; despite the incursion into the Hills of Blood, the Kovalians were heled at bay and both sides drowned themselves in blood and corpses of the fallen.

Despite the Kovalian policies of negotiating first, all attempts to communicate were met with refusal.

A tired and bruised scout rode up to the column, his horse breathing hard and sweating a lot. The man dismounted, approached Prince Aliberti and Princess Rosana and handed them a parchment. Ali read the it, and then handed it to his sister. She read the the scroll as well.

"So Princess Eurene is leading the main force? She is younger than both of us!"

"I honestly thought she would be in the back and her advisors would be in front... but this seems not the case." Aliberti summoned a mage from the side and spoke with him for a moment.

"I see. That is good... where's Noel and Ayzebel?"

"I think I saw them around the medics behind us? I shall get them for you, brother." Much like most of Prince's entourage, Noel and Ayzebel were currently 'deployed' to guard the healers and nurses that were traveling by wagons few rows behind the main column. Princess Rosana Turned her horse around and rode through the field of Zorostrian people, to Kerr and others.

"I hope you're not getting bored! Princess Eurene's main camp is ahead of us, so you should prepare for combat. Also Ali is calling for Noel and Ayzebel, but I don't know what for."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 06, 2016, 04:12:54 pm »

"I see, Princess."
She pecked Irios on the cheek.
"I will return soon. Keep yourself safe."

She began heading towards the Prince.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 06, 2016, 04:38:44 pm »

Noel glanced at Ayzebel, then nodded to Irios to indicate he hadn't forgotten his promise. Even if he was expecting the worst of Ayzebel, he had given his word as a noble, and would do his best to keep her alive.

"I suppose I'm as ready as it's possible to be. If all goes well, we will see the rest of you soon."

He followed the Glass assassin, raising a hand to shoulder level in a sort of 'farewell' gesture as he broke ranks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 06, 2016, 04:40:34 pm »

Ivory, who had been assigned to the Prince's entourage soon after delivering the orders, remounts her wyvern when the Princess says to get ready for combat.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 07, 2016, 03:50:34 am »

Irios had been inspecting his heal staves, and had just mentally noted that one of them was ready to break, when Ayzebel had suddenly pecked him. He was dumbstruck for a brief moment and then after that had passed he was confused; had he missed something somehow? Why were only Noel and Ayzebel the only ones being called? By the time he had his question ready he'd have to follow after them to ask it and, considering the current situation, that probably wouldn't be smart. He asked the Princess something instead.

"Excuse me, Princess, but do you have a guess for what the Pince wants with them?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 07, 2016, 10:04:09 am »

"I don't know! Some kind of important errand, would be my guess. Aliberti is quite secretive about it."

---

"Thank you for coming swiftly. The mages are ready to take you to a secluded location, far from the main encampment of Kovalian forces. Our scouts scoured the area twice but didn't find a single enemy there, so it should be safe. Ahh..." Aliberti scratched his cheek.

"I forgot, we need the others too. Ay-"

"Noel. Could you get everyone else here? Sorry for making you run errands."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 07, 2016, 02:07:41 pm »

If we're the only two going, why do we need everyone else here?

This request just got stranger and stranger. With a shrug, he left and went back to the group.

"Follow me. No time to explain."

He turned and went back to the prince.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 07, 2016, 02:23:19 pm »

Ayzebel regarded the Prince quizzically, but said nothing.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 07, 2016, 03:24:23 pm »

Maribel gave a confused look and shrugged.
  "Very well." And thus followed Noel.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 07, 2016, 03:47:29 pm »

Ivory nods quietly and follows Noel.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 149