Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97162 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1470 on: February 21, 2016, 02:58:36 pm »

"Old man, why did you kill him! He was an ally, a friend!"

"T-Those are the protective measures of our ritual, Prince Aliberti. Your father, I mean, the King himself asked us to prepare such in case some unknown beasts or such than you would be returning..."

"And why we weren't told about that!?"

"His Majesty thought it would be better if you didn't know, just in case-"

"Now that's just preposterous! I will go talk with father! Kerr and others should go, especially Kerr, so Father can see what kinda foolish-"

"No, your friends have to stay here, Princess." One of the higher ranked guards spoke out of nowhere.

"Excuse me??"

"Who do you think you are to order us!"

"Prince, Princess, please! It's, ah, a necessity... can we talk about something very important? Privately?"

"You better explain this all or I swear we will be looking for a High Priest replacement." The elderly priest bowed his head and walked outside the circle of the guards and apprentices, while four men dragged Akk's carcass away.

The guards looked at the group, but didn't pay attention to basically no one except Chance for some reason...

Prince and Princess were talking with High Priest in a hushed tone in the corner of the hall.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: February 21, 2016, 03:09:13 pm »

Kerr groggily sat up, noting the guards and the location. He also spotted the centaur being dragged away and grimaced.

"I told him..."

Remaining seated, he raised a slight eyebrow when he noticed where the guards were looking.

"So not only do we appear to be prisoners in our own land but... Hey Chance, any idea why these people would be interested in you?"

He was hoping to not only get an answer from Chance but a reaction from the guards.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 21, 2016, 03:18:58 pm »

Ayzebel merely shut her eyes and tried to focus on hearing what the Prince and High mage were discussing.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 21, 2016, 03:27:04 pm »

Aur was quieted down with the explanation, but it was clear the knight was unsettled. He moved next to Kerr and watched the guards back, still confused.

"So... How long were we gone this time? Hopefully not as long as last?" He tried, most likely in vain, to find a familiar face among the guards.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: February 21, 2016, 03:29:10 pm »

Chance remained still, neck slightly craned up, slightly leaning over.
: "....."
Moments passed as he slowly tipped over, then suddenly-
: "Ah!" He placed a foot behind him, catching himself before falling, "Er, my apologies. I-" A moment's pause more as he craned his head around.
: "We have... returned? How long has it been this time? And why does this room smell of-" Only now did he manage to process Kerr's question, "I am... not sure? Wait. If it has been some time then the possibility remains that..." Chance suddenly went silent, face flexed in a manner resembling worry.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: February 21, 2016, 03:30:44 pm »

"Remains that what? And I don't know how long we've been gone. I was a bit busy dealing with being on fire after all if someone mentioned it."

Kerr wasn't actually angry but he was annoyed and tired so he was a bit more snarky than he'd normally be with his brother.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 21, 2016, 03:31:34 pm »

The guards didn't feel like they wanted to reply to any questions.

"Are you kidding!?" Rosana's burst came out loud and unexpected before Aliberti whispered something to her.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 21, 2016, 03:34:54 pm »

Kerr grimaced and then called out loudly,

"You know, if you want us to continue on this quest, it might not be the worst idea to actually share information with all of us. Also typically considered a good idea not to kill and almost kill members of the party doing your dirty work."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: February 21, 2016, 03:41:00 pm »

: "I, ah..." Chance fumbled, lowering his voice, "It is just a thought, but... my homeland's pact with the Empire and... if so much time passed with the Prince not present..." His voice trailed off.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: February 21, 2016, 03:42:18 pm »

The guards still did not say a word.

Prince Aliberti, visibly shaken, along with his sister and the Priest, returned to the group.

"I can't believe it... I can't..." He slowly leaned against one of the columns, while Rosana twiddled her thumbs.

"Is this necessary, High Priest?"

"Apologies, but the order was signed by King himself."

"I see..." She looked at her brother, but he didn't say anything. "Guards, you may arrest Chance Nakoris and Maribel Rita." The guards didn't even wait for Rosana's order to be finished and they hands already grabbed Chance and Maribel, twisting their arms backwards and securing their wrists with ropes.

Prince Aliberti was still standing under the column, shocked by what he learned.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: February 21, 2016, 03:44:42 pm »

"Would you mind telling the rest of us what's going on? What have these two done?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 21, 2016, 03:44:52 pm »

"WHAT? No! They've been fighting for us, they're our companions. Ali! You can't let this happen!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: February 21, 2016, 03:45:47 pm »

: "Rrf!" Chance winced as his arm was twisted, "Wait! I must assert with Sir Noel, may I at least know my charges?!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: February 21, 2016, 03:51:29 pm »

:"Whwhat?! What's going on?!"
Her hand trailed down to her hip, where her axes laid sheathed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: February 21, 2016, 03:52:55 pm »

"W-Woah hey! Get off of me!" Maribel was clearly pretty annoyed by this, tugging at the ropes. "What crimes have we done?" Maribel demanded, tugging again at the ropes before giving up on tugging at them.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 149