Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97141 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1425 on: February 20, 2016, 09:32:21 am »

Noel tagged along long enough to ask a follow-up question.

"Well then, can you direct me to someone who can? This sounds like something that could be useful for the people of our world, and beneficial knowledge isn't something to hoard."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 20, 2016, 09:36:13 am »

Akk looked down at Noel as they walked, before stopping and turning to face him.

"Ask Artificier Nathal for permission when he is done repairing the trinket of yours." And he wandered away once again.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: February 20, 2016, 09:38:31 am »

"Fair enough. Farewell, Akk."

Noel put his journal away as he walked back to the group, looking slightly annoyed, and took his position on the wall again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: February 20, 2016, 10:26:38 am »

A rather flustered Giuseppina proceeded to stand back up, trying to act like nothing had happened at all.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: February 20, 2016, 03:11:06 pm »

Aur was sitting a good dozen paces from Prince Aliberti and his brother, removing pieces of his armor one by one and inspecting it, laying the plate protectively next to him as he checked each dent and mar. The knight looked relieved to be out of the stuffy armor, in his far more breathable chain, a small hammer and rag with a container of oils set out next to him in preparation to smooth out some of the dents and clean his armor.

Before that, however, the red haired youth produced a small flask from a pouch at his side. He stared at it for a moment before uncorking it and downing its contents in a single go. He shook his head and replaced the flask, then set about working on his armor.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: February 20, 2016, 03:15:22 pm »

Since Irios seemed busy, Ayzebel decided to talk to the others. Who knows, she might learn a weakness she could target if they turned against her?

Seeing Aur gulp down a bottle, she raised an eyebrow.
"What are you drinking, there?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: February 20, 2016, 04:54:20 pm »

Aur jumped a bit as he was drawn out of his concentration of maintaining his armor, looking at Ayzebel who sneaked up on him. Or so he'd say, at least. At the question, the knight looked uncomfortable.

"Oh, ah... Just a tincture, is all. Strong stuff, so I try not to taste it." His face pinched at the thought, rubbing off some dried blood from one of his armor pieces without thought.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:21:07 pm by Xanmyral »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: February 20, 2016, 05:02:30 pm »

"Oh? I thought that wouldn't be necessary, considering your regeneration."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: February 20, 2016, 05:26:13 pm »

Aur actually seems more uncomfortable now. Despite that, he answered truthfully. "You would think, yeah. Its actually more... Because of it, really. Makes sure it only does what its suppose to do."

A small tap on the underside of a plate, testing a dent that caved inward. From one of their axes, the knight remembers. He steadied his hand and tapped several more times, harder, slowly working the dent back in shape.

If only his armor healed as easily as himself.

[Will edit these posts with armorless Aur mug later when I make it]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:33:46 pm by Xanmyral »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: February 20, 2016, 05:28:41 pm »

Ayzebel cocked her head, curious.
"So what would happen if you did not take it?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: February 20, 2016, 05:43:43 pm »

"Build up and degeneration followed by regenerating the damage past what it should until it restarted the cycle. We didn't realize at first because the damage was mostly internal." Tap, tap, thonk. Tap, tap, thonk.

"I haven't tried to stop taking it because I'd rather not find out if I would fall back into the rhythm." Aur was silent as focused on working the dent out of his armor, speaking again when he think he has it good enough until he can get it to a proper armorer.

The knight sat the plate down and focused on Ayzebel. "I can talk more about it if you'd like. I've dealt with and came to peace about the time before the tincture, but its a bit of an uncomfortable subject, isn't the fondest of memories. We can talk about something happier instead, though, if you'd like. You're pretty skilled with a bow and sword, considering how you hold them; you trained in a military?"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:42:55 pm by Xanmyral »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: February 20, 2016, 06:05:10 pm »

She nodded at the request to move the topic on. If threat possible, deprive of tinctures. A reversible effect should suspicions be unfounded, but may weaken enough to ensure swift victory.
"No, I am not a soldier. Tell me, do you know of the Sect of Glass?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: February 20, 2016, 07:03:35 pm »

Kerr had noticed the weird cloaked girl, Ayz?, talking to his brother, so he casually stood up and stretched before making his way over to his brother. Leaning casually against the wall near the two of them.

"Heya little bro. You did a good job this fight. Keep it up and you're going to be a better fighter than me."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 20, 2016, 07:19:39 pm »

"I've heard the name, but that's about it. I haven't seen much outside of Miccah or the palace, admittedly. Are you a member?" Aur asked curiously, setting down the plate he was buffing to give her his full attention.

Seeing Kerr approach, the red haired man waved happily. "Hey Kerr! Thanks!" The knight looked embarrassed at the praise. "Although I did mess up a few times. But I'm still learning about everyone in the group., so I can work better with them" He gestured to Ayzebel.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:47:01 pm by Xanmyral »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 20, 2016, 07:21:38 pm »

"Hey, if the worst problem you had was being too protective of someone and you didn't get seriously hurt and we still won despite it? That's a pretty good problem to have. So what were the two of you talking about?"
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 149