Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 149

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!  (Read 97148 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 4 (FEF4), IC Thread!
« Reply #1305 on: January 15, 2016, 12:33:52 pm »

Chance to 13,11.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: January 15, 2016, 01:40:45 pm »

Aur smiled beneath his helmet. "Heh, well no surprise there. Nothing's too difficult for you, Kerr." The knight was genuine and proud of the declaration, resting his lance against his pauldron at ease.

"Only thing exciting on my end was the bridge giving out under me and... Miranda? Miranda." He nodded to himself in affirmation at having remembered her name.

The knight heard a groan behind them and glanced back, spying the origin as Giuseppina.

"Hey, you okay? I got some medicine if you need it, or we can wait for Irios." Aur started to work through the pouches on his belt to locate his wayward Vulnerary.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: January 15, 2016, 02:10:19 pm »

"Should just wait for Irios. I tend to not react well to those medicines. They seem to end up doing more harm than good..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: January 15, 2016, 04:31:09 pm »

"You too Kerr? Huh, I thought it was because of that... Healing... Thing of mine." Aur put the vulnerary back and patted the pouch.

"Just hurts when I use it. Like I'm just packing salt into the wound or something." The young knight shook his head at the memory. "I asked a few others what it felt like before, they all told me it isn't suppose to feel like that."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: January 15, 2016, 04:33:38 pm »

"It's weird for me. Some sort of longer lasting effect. Almost like it's a poison or something."

Kerr shook his head and sighed.

"Guess it's just good we have a real healer looking out for all of us."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: January 15, 2016, 04:54:40 pm »

"Yeah, and Irios is a good one at that! We won't have to worry too much with him around." Aur sounded confident.

"...Doooooesn't mean we shouldn't try to not get hurt though. Irios can't be everywhere at once." The knight laughed a bit behind his helmet.

"You know, I expected some more... Armor defeating weapons here. Like a decent blunt weapon, or something like that. I guess since metal is kind of rare here, they don't really know how to counter it too well?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: January 15, 2016, 05:26:10 pm »

"Yeaaaah, I guess we should take it easy on him. And you have a point though we haven't beaten all of 'em yet so stay sharp, alright?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: January 15, 2016, 09:17:13 pm »

9-13 dance irios
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 09:42:17 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: January 16, 2016, 07:06:38 pm »

heal Guiseppina

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: January 16, 2016, 07:45:08 pm »

:"Thanks, Irios... again. ...again."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: January 16, 2016, 08:18:32 pm »

"Rough time of it, Giuseppina?" Aur directed his attention to the axewoman. "Don't think much on it, these things happen. Hard to properly defend with an axe, I've learned, so you either have to trust your feet or your armor."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: January 16, 2016, 08:49:39 pm »

:"Yeah... I went a bit too far forward and got taken down... like... two or three times. It hasn't been real nice."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: January 16, 2016, 09:05:37 pm »

"Ow, yeah that sounds rough. Good thing Irios is here." Aur looked to Kerr considering they were just talking about the healer.

"Kerr and I are probably going to practice and spar once we get some downtime, you can join us if you'd like. To be honest though, not sure how much I can help there since you're probably the better fighter. I cheat like mad with my armor and magic though." Aur laughed behind his helmet. "Kerr might be able to give you more challenge and advice however."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: January 16, 2016, 09:19:28 pm »

:"Yeah, really... I don't wanna think about how hard it would be if he weren't picking me up each time." She shuddered a bit, but Aur's next line of conversation seemed to cheer her up some.
:"I'd love to! But, ehehe, I wouldn't count on the better fighter thing. Using armor is a skill itself, and when it comes to magic..." Giuseppina leaned in conspiratorially. "I have a bunch of lucky charms that make me supernaturally lucky." She retrieved a coin from her pocket and flashed the golden object at Aur, and jangled some of her more esoteric jewelry.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: January 16, 2016, 09:42:45 pm »

"Oh?" The knight sounded intrigued and similarly leaned closer to get a better look at the coin. "Like, you get better rolls on dice or hands at cards, or random streaks of luck become more often? Oh, or maybe like, an enemy trips on their way to attack you or something? Or would that be more causing misfortune in others...?" Aur pondered to himself, curious about what exactly being supernaturally lucky would entail.

"Where would you even get something like that? Were they family heirlooms or..." He caught himself in his excitement and paused, soon apologizing. "Haha, sorry you don't need to answer that if you don't want to. Just makes me think of those old stories about heroes and magic items."
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 149