Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40

Author Topic: Roll to Survive the Game Master's Whimsy  (Read 32338 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Survive the Game Master's Whimsy
« Reply #495 on: June 08, 2015, 11:55:16 am »

"uggg.....im so not used to that subconscious thing..... dang this place is a reck......hey robot guy, do you have construction capabilities?"
"That is classified information that you will get thrown to the [REDACATED] for even hearing a whisper of it."

"I was not talking to you idiot."

"On the contrary, you are trying to figure out important Earth Alliance/American technological secrets. It is one part of my job to punish those who try to do so, especially suspected xenos. "

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 08, 2015, 01:31:23 pm »

"Humans are dead on my world. Been extinct for centuries. Their fault really. We warned them not to nuke one another. They did it anyways. I don't believe there are any secrets whatsoever for you to protect."

"Cause you know. The governments don't exist anymore."

"And haven't."

"For centuries."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 08, 2015, 01:36:59 pm »

"uggg.....im so not used to that subconscious thing..... dang this place is a reck......hey robot guy, do you have construction capabilities?"
"That is classified information that you will get thrown to the [REDACATED] for even hearing a whisper of it."
((Don't believe a word this thing says. It's obviously not Poketwo as this isn't in caps. WHAT DID YOU DO WITH POKETWO YOU MONSTER.))

"On the contrary, you are trying to figure out important Earth Alliance/American technological secrets. It is one part of my job to punish those who try to do so, especially suspected xenos. "

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 08, 2015, 04:25:36 pm »

"you don't work for all universes, you work for one. so shut up."

"Does it look like there are any lumber grade trees in here to use as materials? No? Okay then. Idea's off the table."

"metal or stone will work just as well"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 08, 2015, 04:28:05 pm »

"Would completely destroy the floor aesthetics. Against my programming."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 08, 2015, 04:32:17 pm »

"Huh. I could of sworn you were one of x-com's secret experimental weapons. At least nuclear war is far less likely in my universe."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 08, 2015, 04:45:32 pm »

"The feth is X-COM?"

"The Singuarity had come and gone. Tensions bloomed between augmented humans and baselines. The first AI was created soon after the Singularity began. Everything was industrialized. Old pieces of technology were uplifted. Myself as an example.

The bickering between human factions grew. Nuclear arsenals were rebuilt. Wars erupted. Uplifted drones being the majority of the casualties. One side launched nukes. The other faction had the choice between letting humanity live or killing it forever. Humanity chose to self destruct."

'The last Remnants of Man, the few survivors of the nuclear holocaust were spread thin. Too few were fertile enough to maintain a stable gene pool. They died. Either to rogue factory drones or the surviving wildlife. The Biosphere was devastated. Not only was humanity destroyed, but they took the planet with them. The uplifted Drones and the few natural AI grouped together over time. The planet was harvested for materials. Ships were built. We left for the stars and never looked back."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 08, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »

"Sorry, X-COM information beyond its name is classified to xeno scum. Punishable by so many fines and an 'alien cooperation' charge."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 08, 2015, 05:04:10 pm »

"Technically I qualify as a descendent of humanity. Not a xeno."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 08, 2015, 05:18:37 pm »

Suddently everybody is teleported to kevak's destroyed world.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 08, 2015, 05:59:59 pm »

Undone immediately. Conein the Angry is teleported to Null's castle! Null sword attack: (1+20=21vs.3) (3+20+17=40vs.3) Conein is bisected! Conein the Angry has died! He has been re-added to the waitlist! Next time he will be in the dead list!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 08, 2015, 06:03:25 pm »

Suddently everybody is teleported to kevak's destroyed world.
*SUDENLY, CONEIN GETS PICKED UP FROM THE PENUTE GALERY BY A SCYTHER DRESSED IN BLACK*
"Sorry Hunam, but you need to go now."

*BOUNCER SCYTHER THROWS CONEIN OUT OF THE THEATER/!!FUN!!ESTABLISHMENT*
" AND DON'T TRY TO TAKE OVER DA GM'S GAME AGAIN, OR ELSE YA GET DA SCYTHE, YA SEE?"

*BOUNCER SCYTHER HEADS BACK IN*
« Reply #507 on: June 10, 2015, 05:17:28 am »

((when will the next turn happen?))
((also why is the bad passive called Malus passive???))

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 10, 2015, 06:53:37 am »

((Malus=bad, because of definitions of words. I'm going to check to see if I have all actions.))

((Yup, need more actions, from Jase, Sir Notspyxeno, and the Burning Night. Maybe more if I miscounted.))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:57:39 am by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 10, 2015, 08:11:22 am »

"We are in earshot of possible xenos ok???"

READ THE BOOK
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 40