Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll to do what you want-Poketwo accidentally reboots the game  (Read 43191 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2015, 04:09:47 pm »

Do a LOT of cocaine. Get angry. And call the leader of the attackers on my 80s phone
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2015, 04:10:32 pm »

SUMMON EVEN MORE SCYTHER SWARMS AND MASSIVELY POWERFUL ARCANE ARMOR AND THE 3 SACRED TREASURES
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 04:38:28 pm by poketwo »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2015, 04:12:13 pm »

Do a LOT of cocaine. Get angry. And call the leader of the attackers on my 80s phone
uhh what do you tell them? you are talking to poketwo and fallacyofurist
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2015, 04:14:30 pm »

"Whoever you bugs are, know one thing and one thing only. MIAMI IS NIDILAP TURF, MUTHAFUCKA!! YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MATCHES, YOU GONNA GET BURNED. SO COME ON, COME ON MUTHFUCKA!!!"
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2015, 04:17:01 pm »

"Whoever you bugs are, know one thing and one thing only. MIAMI IS NIDILAP TURF, MUTHAFUCKA!! YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MATCHES, YOU GONNA GET BURNED. SO COME ON, COME ON MUTHFUCKA!!!"
"THE SWARM IS INFINITE, YOUR AMMO MUST RUN OUT EVENTUALLY. YOU WILL FALL AND ALL OF MIAMI WILL BE CONVERTED TO A HUGE WEAPON FORGE. USING SLAVEPUNK TECH TO MASS PRODUCE STUFF.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2015, 04:20:55 pm »

Teach people of the wonders of interprative dance fighting. You can speak while fighting HOW GREAT IS THAT.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2015, 04:26:04 pm »

"THE SWARM IS INFINITE, YOUR AMMO MUST RUN OUT EVENTUALLY. YOU WILL FALL AND ALL OF MIAMI WILL BE CONVERTED TO A HUGE WEAPON FORGE. USING SLAVEPUNK TECH TO MASS PRODUCE STUFF.

YOU KNOW WHAT, BUG? I LIKE YOU. YOU GOT BALLS. BUT YOU BETTER PRY MIAMI OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS, BECAUSE I WILL RIP YOU INSECTS APART LIKE THAT STARSHIP TROOPER DUDE. BYT THE WAY, HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT SHIT?!  FUCKING FANTASTIC FILM.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2015, 04:31:34 pm »

YOU KNOW WHAT, BUG? I LIKE YOU. YOU GOT BALLS. BUT YOU BETTER PRY MIAMI OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS, BECAUSE I WILL RIP YOU INSECTS APART LIKE THAT STARSHIP TROOPER DUDE. BYT THE WAY, HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT SHIT?!  FUCKING FANTASTIC FILM.
"I AM NOT A BUG, I AM HUMAN YOU FREAK. AND I HAPPEN TO BE A DEMI-GOD, SO NOT MUCH WOULD HURT ME."

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2015, 04:33:09 pm »

"I AM NOT A BUG, I AM HUMAN YOU FREAK. AND I HAPPEN TO BE A DEMI-GOD, SO NOT MUCH WOULD HURT ME."

OH HO, DID I HIT A NERVE BABBYYYY??? WELL, MR. DEMIGOD, COME GET YOUR HEROIC TRAGEDY!!!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2015, 04:34:49 pm »

find an uninhabited island and build a dark tower on it.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2015, 04:37:34 pm »

"Destroy the leader, destroy the swarm. Humph."

Unleash a focused lance of fire at the swarm leading demigod!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2015, 04:45:33 pm »

I will update at 6 I just have to get somethings done
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2015, 05:07:53 pm »

SUMMON EVEN MORE SCYTHER SWARMS AND MASSIVELY POWERFUL ARCANE ARMOR AND THE 3 SACRED TREASURES
3 you are able to bring your swarm to its original strength.
4. you succeed in summoning some arcane armor, but not anything that will make yu invincible, an even as some one who has merged with the swarm, you can't hold the spell forever
As or the treasure you will need to contact the one named Endlessblaze
Luckily your armor and rejuvenated swarm save you when you get struck by a flaming bolt. Your armor shaatters and you are thrown into a ruined building. All goes dark

"Destroy the leader, destroy the swarm. Humph."

Unleash a focused lance of fire at the swarm leading demigod!
6+1 vs 4+2 You hit him but unluckily for you, his armor manages to save him, you see the leader of the swarm get tossed into a ruined building. His swarm surrounding him in defense

find an uninhabited island and build a dark tower on it.
2 you try to search for uninhabited land but all you can find that is uninhabited are ruins, smoldering destroyed ruins, The results look like something that only a god could have done. You happen upon a dark fortress in ruins.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2015, 05:10:52 pm »

ORDER THE SWARM TO RUSH THE FIRE GUY

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2015, 05:11:03 pm »

Teach people of the wonders of interprative dance fighting. You can speak while fighting HOW GREAT IS THAT.
sorry almost forgot you.
5. You succeed in spreading the message of dance fighting. The village you are in go from fighting the orcs with swords and force of might to swords and songs with dancing
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 31