Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll to do what you want-Poketwo accidentally reboots the game  (Read 43135 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »

SINCE HE IS AN OBSCURE GOD, WHY NOT HAVE HIM BE THE GOD OF WHAT SJW'S CONSIDER "GOOD"
Please no, that would be a nightmare.

Pah! The God of Death has better things to do.
Such as taking a leisurely drive around the countryside.

MUST OF BEEN WHY TOADY TOOK DOWN MY RTD REVOLVING AROUND THE EARLY LIVEJOURNAL COMMUNITY ONES.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2015, 02:49:02 pm »

that will works perfectly. sorry if my pickiness is causing you trouble.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2015, 02:50:43 pm »

that will works perfectly. sorry if my pickiness is causing you trouble.
nah its not I'm just trying to keep this organized
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2015, 03:05:56 pm »

DEPLOY THE DEEP STRIKES!!! HIT SIMULTANEOUSLY ON SEVERAL STRATEGICALLY IMPORTANT LOGISTICAL POINTS WITH MULTIPLE LEVEL 75 SCIZOR SQUADS!!!
5+2 vs 5+2 (mafia and colombians) you start to gain much ground against the city but alas the colombians come up like soldiers in white and they push you back to a stand still. As you both go to a stand still feel a great heat come from behind you and the screams of your swarm feel your ears. your swarm is baddly damaged.

Archon>mage. Obliterate the swarm with raw Fire Powa.
3+1 vs 1+1 you release a burst of fire that consumes a chunk of the swarm, you feast upon their life essance and the power pulses through you. you become the prime archon, god of the primal force of fire!

"those of you that seek to redeem yourself are spared"

kill the ones that chose to fight. let the  runners escape. let the ones that repent just sit there and wait for me to get done.
1. yah about that holy burst earlier, it seems to have temporarily blinded you and when you go to strike one of the bandits that are blindly attackign you, you strike one of your foollowers. many of the others who are repenting are confused and some are angry.

SINCE HE IS AN OBSCURE GOD, WHY NOT HAVE HIM BE THE GOD OF WHAT SJW'S CONSIDER "GOOD"
Please no, that would be a nightmare.

Pah! The God of Death has better things to do.
Such as taking a leisurely drive around the countryside.

2. you are walking along the country side when you see  a bandits striking you screaming. as they bump into you  they blindly swing denting your body, most continue running. you can see that they are running away from a man on the beach who pulses with energy but appears to be weakened and blinded at the moment.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2015, 03:07:45 pm »

USE DARK RITUALS TO ARMOK TO ENHANCE MY SWARM'S COMBAT ABILITY

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2015, 03:08:36 pm »

"I am the Prime Flame Archon! I shall not be denied!"

Summon a massive wave of fire upon the swarm, feast on the life force burned away from it.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2015, 03:09:46 pm »

oh I forgot one thing, you hear the screams of your followers in the dark fortress, they scream for your help
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2015, 03:12:24 pm »

INCLUDE THEM IN ON THE ENCHANTMENTS AS WELL, ALSO COUNTER THE FIRE WITH MY WATER TSUNAMI

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2015, 03:23:27 pm »

"sorry, blinded myself with that blast. accident I swear. let me heal that wound"

let the blindness go away, then heal the wound.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2015, 03:28:45 pm »

You all hear the cries of anguish and pain realing out from the dark fortress of souls and the towns near by both conquered by the swarm and the dark god. Before the fortress seems to go dark you hear a named said" Bahumet!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2015, 03:31:04 pm »

Fortify my mansion with a bunch of machine gun toting trigger happy henchmen hyped on cocaine, and hire mercenaries to do sweeps around Miami.

Keep an M16 rifle and grenade launcher in my room, with butt tons of ammo.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2015, 03:37:19 pm »

every one who is still playing has posted, right?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2015, 03:38:20 pm »

idk

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2015, 03:39:41 pm »

ok well I will update at around 5:00 so any who wish to join can join now
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2015, 04:00:40 pm »

screw it now is close enough

3+1. you increase the strength upon you, your forces, and your town. saddly there isn't much left of your forces and the part if Miami you are in
1. as you attempt to raise your swarm to produce a tusami you fail and are instead picked upand tossed by them. you have started to loose control of your swarm.

"I am the Prime Flame Archon! I shall not be denied!"

Summon a massive wave of fire upon the swarm, feast on the life force burned away from it.
4+1 vs 4+1 the winds from thte swarms movement seem to be too strong for the flames and are snuffed out.YOu see the leader of the swarm get thrown by them. It appears the swarm is going rampant

"sorry, blinded myself with that blast. accident I swear. let me heal that wound"

let the blindness go away, then heal the wound.
6+1. you easily heal you and the dark god. All wounds are gone. you also help heal the followers that are wounded.

Fortify my mansion with a bunch of machine gun toting trigger happy henchmen hyped on cocaine, and hire mercenaries to do sweeps around Miami.

Keep an M16 rifle and grenade launcher in my room, with butt tons of ammo.

3. you  attempt to repaire and build up those parts of Miami that are destroyed by the battles, you don't succeed. You are able to fortify those areas still standing and your forces are now high as a kite and ready to fight.

5. you find what you want and you are sealed in your room. you also realize you forgot to bring food in there with you.

2+1 vs 4
You all feel the dark force of Bahumet and his path of destruction slow but still continue more screams are felt through out the psychic fields. You hear a shout, "All will fall before me, none shall stand!"

also, new spells discovered,
strengthen self: perfected
tusami: greatly flawed.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 04:07:49 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31