Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll to do what you want-Poketwo accidentally reboots the game  (Read 43141 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2015, 01:47:46 pm »

but what was the result? I cant know what to do if I don't know what happened.
nothing much, amandus fell, I think Nidilap became ruler of the kingdom of miami through drugs, a dark fortress was made in the burnt forest and a war with the orcs started.
as for the beach you found a nice beach but it is infested with bandits.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:50:45 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2015, 02:06:16 pm »

"hi there bandits. how you doing? im going to put an end to your thieving now."

wait for the bandits to attack, when they do shoot one, knock the others down. then (truthfully) reveal that I am actually an obscure god. when I do this say.

"you think to hurt me? let me let you in on a little secret. though I take on the guise of a cleric I am actually a god! few know of my existence. I like to take mortal form, but even if you kill this body I will only create a new one. why have i come here this day? because. i am often a kind being, but i also enjoy a good fight. and today this desire for blood shed has risen to the surface!"
4. you reveal your self as who you are and in the holy pulse of light you blind them. some of them even repent their ways and bow to you. others run and others choose to fight.
and sorry I was tired when I updated
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2015, 02:16:22 pm »

ATTACK MIAMI, PREPARE DEEP STRIKES AND MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS AERIAL ATTACKS ON THE WALLS.
THIS
I will do your first one which I thought I typed out last night but i must have forgotten to do so I will do both
5+1 vs 5+1 you start to attack but a fire achron forms in the midst of your swarm and severely damages it This allows for the town to hold you off for some time.
6+2 vs 2+1 You rally your swarm and try again you easily start to over power and push out wards and gain some ground.

ATTACK MIAMI, PREPARE DEEP STRIKES AND MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS AERIAL ATTACKS ON THE WALLS.
THIS

Get help from the Chef Mafia and the Vercetti family to get rid of the punks. Call up the Columbians that there are guys threatening their product
2+1  the mafia and family both agree but only if you give them a bit of a share in you ahem business. While you are negotiating you have a messanger run in telling of the recent attack from the swarm and that they have broken through.
4+1 the colombians though, agree to fight along side you and gather their troops to charge into the swarm and defend their product.

My ghost reforms as a male fire mage, angry at being consumed. I send a firestorm against poketwo's swarm!
4. you manage reform as a fire archon 
3. you damage the swarm. in your attack you have managed to allow the kingdom to temporarily hold off the swarm, but quickly the  lines fall as the swarm attacks again and you are severely hurt.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:18:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2015, 02:19:47 pm »

DEPLOY THE DEEP STRIKES!!! HIT SIMULTANEOUSLY ON SEVERAL STRATEGICALLY IMPORTANT LOGISTICAL POINTS WITH MULTIPLE LEVEL 75 SCIZOR SQUADS!!!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2015, 02:20:17 pm »

Archon>mage. Obliterate the swarm with raw Fire Powa.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2015, 02:20:42 pm »

There is a rumble and a great god of destruction Buhumet-Zero comes upon the dark fortress of the god of death
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »

"those of you that seek to redeem yourself are spared"

kill the ones that chose to fight. let the  runners escape. let the ones that repent just sit there and wait for me to get done.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2015, 02:27:07 pm »

I have updated the kingdoms and gods to mark the changes oh and poketwo you are starting to meld with your swarm and have become the demigod of the swarm
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2015, 02:32:07 pm »

-checks OP-

so im the god of good? i was going for....wait no.....

...mmmmmm.....i think i can work wit this.  8)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2015, 02:32:39 pm »

-checks OP-

so im the god of good? i was going for....wait no.....

...mmmmmm.....i think i can work wit this.  8)
oh Im sorry I was getting a sort of good vibe, I can  change it if you wish oh and good does not mean right
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2015, 02:41:13 pm »

SINCE HE IS AN OBSCURE GOD, WHY NOT HAVE HIM BE THE GOD OF WHAT SJW'S CONSIDER "GOOD"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2015, 02:41:31 pm »

He will burn like the rest.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2015, 02:43:44 pm »

SINCE HE IS AN OBSCURE GOD, WHY NOT HAVE HIM BE THE GOD OF WHAT SJW'S CONSIDER "GOOD"
Please no, that would be a nightmare.

Pah! The God of Death has better things to do.
Such as taking a leisurely drive around the countryside.
Take a closer look at this text!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2015, 02:44:16 pm »

im more of.....well.....I don't think I can fit into any archtype.....in god games I like to see my self as this sort of...

ah....

basicly im not aligned to good or evil. im kind most of the time but can also be cruel if I feel like it. im a good guy for the most part though. instead of chaotic good or something like that im more like, chaotic whims  (maybe an anti-hero?) I don't know, maybe im just over complicating things.

lets just go with good right now, might be fun.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2015, 02:45:56 pm »

im more of.....well.....I don't think I can fit into any archtype.....in god games I like to see my self as this sort of...

ah....

basicly im not aligned to good or evil. im kind most of the time but can also be cruel if I feel like it. im a good guy for the most part though. instead of chaotic good or something like that im more like, chaotic whims  (maybe an anti-hero?) I don't know, maybe im just over complicating things.

lets just go with good right now, might be fun.
ok I'll change it I had put god of impulse but ill put god of what ever he wants to be
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31