Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31

Author Topic: Roll to do what you want-Poketwo accidentally reboots the game  (Read 43020 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to do what you want
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 10:08:38 pm »

LEAD MY ARMY TO THE NEAREST CITY

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 10:20:53 pm »

"wait why am I in a cult? oh crap those jerks must have slipped wine in my drink.....whatever"

leave the cult. destroy the first attempt at the treasures (cant let unholy weapons get into the wrong hands), and hope the holy ones fall into good hands
5. Sorry about the cult its church i got confused. You manage to break the unholy weapons but alas you can not fully destroy the fragments. As you finish the doors bang open and demand the treasures for their safekeeping. You can tell that they are lying and just want it for their dark plans.

SET UP AMP STACK, GUITARS AND DRUMS IN FOREST

BEGIN BLACK METAL PERFORMANCE

Bless this one with undead band members to assist his performance.
2+2(god of death). you are able to get some of the undead elves to go to the performance and listen to it. eventual many more join take up unholy instruments and join. They grealy improve the already great performance. The power of the music brings up a dark fortress and a stage to channel all dark magic.

LEAD MY ARMY TO THE NEAREST CITY
6. you lead you swarm to a village on the edge of the lands of the Kingdom of Miami. It is quickly over taken and in less then a couple hours nothing but ruins are left
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 10:23:49 pm »

"wait why am I in a cult? oh crap those jerks must have slipped wine in my drink.....whatever"

leave the cult. destroy the first attempt at the treasures (cant let unholy weapons get into the wrong hands), and hope the holy ones fall into good hands
I assumed sorry Its jsut so dark weapons are made in a nature the suits the dark god Lyeos what ever I guess you used their souls to make them anyways sorry what ever I got confused. your not in  a cult you are a cleric
what ever I miss read it as unholy
lol

equip my dark treasures and tell them to leave. if they refuse or attempt to take the shards (or my treasures) kill them.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:26 pm »

CONTINUE MY MARCH AGAINST MIAMI

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:59 pm »

I assumed sorry Its just so dark weapons are made in a nature the suits the dark god Lyeos what ever I guess you used their souls to make them anyways sorry what ever I got confused. your not in  a cult you are a cleric
lol

equip my dark treasures and tell them to leave. if they refuse or attempt to take the shards (or my treasures) kill them.
so are they evil weapons or not or do you serve no gods and only yourself
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 10:26:43 pm »

CONTINUE TEARING AT THE SOULS OF THE LIVING WITH MY MOURNFUL GUITAR RIFFS

BEGIN CHANTING DARK WORDS OF PAIN, MADNESS AND DESPAIR INTO THE MICROPHONE, TOO
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:35 pm »

I assumed sorry Its just so dark weapons are made in a nature the suits the dark god Lyeos what ever I guess you used their souls to make them anyways sorry what ever I got confused. your not in  a cult you are a cleric
lol

(both my weapons and myself are examples of dark is not evil the treasures are perfectly neutral.  my plan as for who I serve is to eventually (but not now) reveal that while I take the guise of a priest I am actually an obscure god that likes to take on a mortal form, because a reveal like in an already dramatic moment is awesome. this will of course be rolled as ascending to godhood unless you want to do it differently.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 10:44:52 pm »

CONTINUE MY MARCH AGAINST MIAMI
2+1(strong swarm)vs4+1(nidilap owns the kingdom and has allies because of his drug trade). You fail to continue and the power of the drug lord Nidilap pushes you back harmming your swarm

I assumed sorry Its jsut so dark weapons are made in a nature the suits the dark god Lyeos what ever I guess you used their souls to make them anyways sorry what ever I got confused. your not in  a cult you are a cleric
lol

6. they refuse to go so you equip your dark and light weapons and strike out with the light and the dark. YOu easily cut through them

CONTINUE TEARING AT THE SOULS OF THE LIVING WITH MY MOURNFUL GUITAR RIFFS

BEGIN CHANTING DARK WORDS OF PAIN, MADNESS AND DESPAIR INTO THE MICROPHONE, TOO

1+2(gifts of the dark god). the spell fails and the spell consumes you, the dark fortress stands and grows and the soul  burst destroys you. But the corruption of your evil dead  spread through out the land corrupting the charred Forrest and the ruins of Amandus. But alas you have become another soul consumed by the dark god to be used for what ever he wishes. Respawn?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 10:45:37 pm »

lol

(both my weapons and myself are examples of dark is not evil the treasures are perfectly neutral.  my plan as for who I serve is to eventually (but not now) reveal that while I take the guise of a priest I am actually an obscure god that likes to take on a mortal form, because a reveal like in an already dramatic moment is awesome. this will of course be rolled as ascending to godhood unless you want to do it differently.)
ok I hope what I did made up for them, basically the corrupt ones are destroyed but you have a pair that came out of them that are light and dark
think the soul blades from soul caliber, they where going to be a neutral weapon but it fractured into a good and evil side. basically when you tried to destroy it when t got corrupted you created a light one tainted with good and a dark oone tainted with evil, also you have one that isn't quite strong but is the true neutral one
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:51:32 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 10:50:38 pm »

(so were did the light attack come from again? im getting confused to....)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2015, 10:55:28 pm »

(so were did the light attack come from again? im getting confused to....)
The origional blade was neutral but fractured into two ones that were good and evil. basicaly they are the soul blades, http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Edge, http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Calibur
so it made treasures of good and evil.
what ever 'll get rid of it since this was my fualt if your ok with it and there will just be the neutral blade
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2015, 10:59:57 pm »

Roll up a new character: human general of an army facing off against Always Chaotic Evil orcs in a pitched battle.

Set up the huscarls in three blocks. Have the left and right blocks attack in a pincer formation to slightly separate the orc army. The knights will charge in through gaps left in between and destroy their archers. Meanwhile, my companions and I shall remain in the rear, ready to fend off the small warg congingent screened behind their archers, making it difficult to know from which flank they'll strike.
Spoiler: Battle Plan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:08:08 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2015, 11:00:35 pm »

FORGE IRON ARMOR FOR MY SCYTHERS

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2015, 11:01:23 pm »

ANd welcome to part two when we start to get more rp and tactical! we already have character turning into gods and "unstoppable" warlords
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2015, 11:03:10 pm »

Unstoppable warlords? Are you referring to myself?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31