Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92735 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Serial Mind Control
« Reply #630 on: February 20, 2017, 02:51:50 pm »

Check weaponry and equipement, when we arrive fly up into the air and get a view of the area before going back down with the rest of the guys.
"I shalt taketh flight and keepeth gaze above, if 't be true'n good with all of thee"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 20, 2017, 02:57:06 pm »

Flex those invisible pecks baby!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 20, 2017, 03:10:44 pm »

"Go for it, I say. It'll look really funny when you run out of fuel and plummet to the ground."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 20, 2017, 03:18:58 pm »

Jackson grumbles before jaming his thumb against the front of his he,met where his mouth would be.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 20, 2017, 04:23:59 pm »

"Please grant me access to your suit systems.  We're dealing with an enemy capable of mind control; therefore, we require some method of knowing when one of us is compromised.  The simplest and most effective method would be to link our cameras, so that it is clear if someone starts acting antagonistically."

Request that my allies allow access to their suit cameras/robot eyes, then use that access to set up a HUD that has everyone's views visible to everyone else, at all times.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 20, 2017, 04:33:15 pm »

I fade to invisibility, and simply find a perch on the roof of a building near the center of town for my lightweight body to lie down on, and from there I just pay attention to the feelings of those around me and the input from my Haber implant, getting a feel for the normal state of the place and waiting for someone or something unusual to stand out.
I am not in my suit, and would not grant access to my suit's cams and systems to my teammates in any case.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 21, 2017, 11:38:59 am »

The van rumbles to a stop and you can feel the vehicle shift slightly as the driver steps out and walks around to open the door. You step out and follow the driver a while down the road. After a half mile or so you come across a car, parked in the grass off on the side of the road. One of the van drivers motions to the man in the car and team can faintly hear him say something over a radio. The van driver takes a stick and waves it around in front of him for a moment before motioning you forward and continuing to motion till you're a dozen feet past him. He waves to the car again and then repeats his test with the stick. It severs and smolders as he waves it in front of him again. He nods to the car driver and he and the rest of the van drivers walk off into the night.

You turn around and gaze off across the vague shapes in the darkness, nothing but the warm glow of distant windows and scattered streetlights to hint that anything lies in that mire of shadow.

((Red circles are the laser fence pylons. You are approaching the village from north.))

Xael is pumped.
"Aw yeah! Tentacles at mission 5! That means New Game+, bitches!"

Wait giddly.

Waiting giddly.

Flex those invisible pecks baby!

You flex like armored Adonis on the photoshoot.

"Please grant me access to your suit systems.  We're dealing with an enemy capable of mind control; therefore, we require some method of knowing when one of us is compromised.  The simplest and most effective method would be to link our cameras, so that it is clear if someone starts acting antagonistically."

Request that my allies allow access to their suit cameras/robot eyes, then use that access to set up a HUD that has everyone's views visible to everyone else, at all times.

Your request seems to fall on deaf ears.

Check weaponry and equipement, when we arrive fly up into the air and get a view of the area before going back down with the rest of the guys.
"I shalt taketh flight and keepeth gaze above, if 't be true'n good with all of thee"

The weird sword spear rifle seems to be ready for more or less honorable combat as is the monoatomic razor. MKIII displays all green, so it should be ready for flight and fight. You give the suit experiment flight, rocketing up to the sky and covering your team mates in exhaust fumes. From high up the village seems peaceful. You estimate over half of the houses have lit windows, rest seem to be dark. Perhaps people have gone asleep, or perhaps they are already dead.

You descend back down after your peek.

I fade to invisibility, and simply find a perch on the roof of a building near the center of town for my lightweight body to lie down on, and from there I just pay attention to the feelings of those around me and the input from my Haber implant, getting a feel for the normal state of the place and waiting for someone or something unusual to stand out.
I am not in my suit, and would not grant access to my suit's cams and systems to my teammates in any case.

It's less invisibility and more like urban combat camo, but in the darkness it's nearly same thing. You sprint down the road to center of the village all alone, without any method communicating with your team. Building 8 seems like a decent choice to start your lookout duty. You circle behind it and find ladders leading to the rooftop.

For now the implant tells you nothing.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 21, 2017, 12:30:23 pm »

Erm, Lyra's invis is well-established as an invis, not a camo pattern. I still have my wrist-comp to communicate, same as always, and what would I need a ladder for with my deathcube-lightened cat body? I just hop on up there assuming its just a one-story building. A ladder is just a tripping hazard and a way for someome to bother me, it wont help me climb anyway with my quadripedal bone structure.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 21, 2017, 12:33:45 pm »

Start cam-eye scanning the city, using zoom function as necessary. Begin moving toward the north side of house 3 as silently as an enormous robot can. Give Saint cam access if he gives me access to his, but set it up so cam access can be easily, quickly and unilaterally terminated.

"Then again, if he compromises a person with cam access he also knows the other's positions and actions. So there should at least be a quick way to shut of cam access. Other than that, let's play ball."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 01:42:50 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 21, 2017, 01:31:09 pm »

"Scanning procedure activated~"

Use cameyes to scan for anything anomalous.  Besides ourselves. Give Saintly access to my suit camera, not my cameyes. He doesn't get the good stuff unless he pays a subscription.
Dejar Manuel the meskhand, suit it up in my red hand, and set it loose on the unsuspecting populace.
Take out a syringe of Happy-Fun-Knock-Out-'Stuff', hold it with one of my tentacles. Stand on the other four tentacles.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 21, 2017, 01:42:42 pm »

Well then.  If they're gonna be idiots, they can be idiots, but Saint isn't gonna let them get him killed due to it.  Start hacking the cameras of those who refuse to share, and don't put any view up for them; can't have them know that they're getting hacked.  Leave cameyes alone, I don't want their view in the first place.

Oh, and track the cat's wristpad.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 21, 2017, 02:11:19 pm »

"Huh, the catlady ran off. And she's the only other woman on the team. This can only mean one thing; girls don't like tentacles, but guys dig it. And the knight dude is a girl."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 21, 2017, 02:15:27 pm »

((Lyra will literally kill Saint over trying to track her and reveal her position to all teammates in simple self-defense if she finds out. are you sure you want that sy? Do you REALLY have a reason to try to kill her? Do you even get why your action is an attack on her?))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 02:17:09 pm by Lenglon »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 21, 2017, 02:33:59 pm »

"I shalt be off tp wend checketh out the nearest dark house."
Go to the nearest house with its lights off an knock on the door. Knock on the door and if I get a response say:
"Holla, i am heareth to searcheth f'r strange occurences and a villain. Prithee bid me if 't be true thee has't seen aught"
If I do not get a response then kool-aid man my way through the door.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 21, 2017, 03:47:46 pm »

((@Lenglon
A: Saint doesn't believe she has much chance of finding out, and doesn't realize she'd kill him for that.
B: Saint's not sharing her location with anyone except perhaps Xael.  I left it ambiguous whether he's providing hacked views with those who share views, because I'm not sure which is better--in either case it isn't with all teammates.
C: Saint interprets Lyra's refusal to be tracked as tantamount to an attack on himself, since she's very dangerous, and not allowing her teammates to know where she is makes it far easier for the UE to kill them using her abilities.))
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 49