Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92738 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Serial Mind Control
« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2017, 05:07:13 pm »

Could someone check if everything is at the right price it should be at or if it would even exist at that time, I am unable to see the old versions of the wiki for some reason
Are you on your phone?
Yeah.  Unable to get on my computer currently.
look one post up from your question.

you can request the computer version from your phone, itll just take longer to load.
Thanks.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2017, 07:12:48 pm »

For easy access, here's the latest revision of the old armory.

Currently, I'm leaning toward buying a microwave implant and an invisibility cloak.  Cameyes would also be good though, making the guy far easier to find, at only one more token than invisibility.  Plus, invisibility doesn't quite stack with my MK.III.

Ao, do we get compensatory XP or tokens for surviving less than 3 missions?  Also, can I swap Saint's 5 in intelligence back to charisma?  PW made me swap those points from cha to int to justify my tinkering.

((@Spaz You have enough tokens for a battlesuit, though it would be the only thing you could buy.  That wouldn't be a real loss, as you don't need weapons when you're a giant tank man immune to damage; just punch everything to death.  And put all your stat points into Willpower to ensure the UE doesn't Mind Control you--the battlesuit's +1 to str and dex will completely replace your natural -1 in those stats.  It isn't additive.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2017, 08:50:07 pm »

This is Miya's sheet at about the end of M20. http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/index.php?title=Miyamoto_de_Bergerac&diff=10414&oldid=10237

I have 12 tokens at this point, though I could get about ~20-26 more from selling the two brains I had at that point (since we're using old style manips). Can I use these tokens for stuff?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 17, 2017, 02:00:30 pm »

O skeletal god of untimely death, your sticky curse won't stop me. Distractions you sent on my way have been conquered!

This should be the correct sheet.

Got ya.

I tried to find Lyra as of mission 21, but since she participated in mission 20 and 22 but not in 21, I don't know if the timing's right or not.
Lyra

Close enough.

Oh still interested I just forgot what it was like to create a character in games like this and also I wanna play someone else besides Xan since his story is done so I been thinking of different people.

If you want you can make new three mission inmate.

Apologies, forgot to post a link.  This seems to be the newest revision with the old system.  Take note that his exoskeleton upgraded his Str and End to +0.

Right, you had those pre reality shift sheeps while others seem to have post-shift sheeps. Eh, I'll figure out something.

Okay,making the Sir jackson sheet then.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We'll go with MK III boosted with Milno plate helmet and chest, Multirole weapon mk 2 and monatomic razor. That alot was truly random thing to happen, and I think it happened in anomaly space?

For easy access, here's the latest revision of the old armory.

Currently, I'm leaning toward buying a microwave implant and an invisibility cloak.  Cameyes would also be good though, making the guy far easier to find, at only one more token than invisibility.  Plus, invisibility doesn't quite stack with my MK.III.

Ao, do we get compensatory XP or tokens for surviving less than 3 missions?  Also, can I swap Saint's 5 in intelligence back to charisma?  PW made me swap those points from cha to int to justify my tinkering.

((@Spaz You have enough tokens for a battlesuit, though it would be the only thing you could buy.  That wouldn't be a real loss, as you don't need weapons when you're a giant tank man immune to damage; just punch everything to death.  And put all your stat points into Willpower to ensure the UE doesn't Mind Control you--the battlesuit's +1 to str and dex will completely replace your natural -1 in those stats.  It isn't additive.))

Give yourself two levels and 10 tokens.

This is Miya's sheet at about the end of M20. http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/index.php?title=Miyamoto_de_Bergerac&diff=10414&oldid=10237

I have 12 tokens at this point, though I could get about ~20-26 more from selling the two brains I had at that point (since we're using old style manips). Can I use these tokens for stuff?

Worried you aren't OP enough? Sure. Ya got 38 tokens to dance on.

Conveniently 5 sheeps so far. Any more coming on this train wreck?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 17, 2017, 03:13:04 pm »

I think the alot did happen due to an anomaly. I remmember it fist occured when Jack vomited up next to the vr chairs
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:49:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 17, 2017, 03:34:19 pm »

The sheet I posted has zero missions on it, just two tokens for the rescue mission. Should I add three missions worth of tokens and xp?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 17, 2017, 06:03:51 pm »

The sheet I posted has zero missions on it, just two tokens for the rescue mission. Should I add three missions worth of tokens and xp?

Sure thing.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 17, 2017, 06:55:16 pm »

Exo +15 (from +2 to +3)
Fate +10 (from +1 to +2)
Mind +5 (from +0 to +1)

Purchase Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier for 10 token
Purchase Cameyes Implant for 5 token

http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Xael_Smirnova?venotify=restored

Combined with my other equipment, I should easily surpass Urban Executor in capacity for terror. :P

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 17, 2017, 11:34:44 pm »

Here, this sheet is from the same time as the other players' sheets.  Let's just use that one.

Level Endurance to +1, Dexterity to +0, and Medical to +2.
Sell my MK. III for 5t, and my Sub-exoskeleton for 1t, putting me at 24t total.  Spend it on a cloak of Invisibility (5), an Organochemistry Overrider (15), and a Haber Implant (4).  Be the actual Urban Executor proxy.

((Xael can't use the neural connector, because she has -1 charisma.  You need +1 for the connector, +2 for the overrider.  That's just as well, since UEs have the overrider.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 18, 2017, 04:27:16 am »

((Xael can't use the neural connector, because she has -1 charisma.  You need +1 for the connector, +2 for the overrider.  That's just as well, since UEs have the overrider.))

That's a good point.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 18, 2017, 05:00:04 am »

hmmm. hey, AO? in M22, Lyra took a major hit and lost her full synthcat. As a result, she was arguably weaker at her endstate than she was at the end of M20. However, I'd have more fun running her at her endstate which had empathic gland, haber implant, and her ID manifester. ID manifesters are very strong, no question, despite hers being a defensive one, but empathic gland and haber implant both make one more vulnerable in return for giving you more information. so against a UE they could be invaluable but could also be her doom if he detects and targets her directly.

Would it be acceptable for me to use endstate Lyra instead of M21-ish Lyra? or if that's OP, endstate Lyra minus her ID?

It also has the advantage of being able to bring up her page on my phone for endstate, making it easier to write actions for her by a lot, because i can only occasionally access a computer but have my phone on me constantly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 18, 2017, 06:08:24 am »

Id Manifester is way too OP in my opinion, as fun as they are. Plus I can restore that old version you linked earlier like Egan did, so it won't be a problem.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 18, 2017, 06:14:55 am »

what about endstate minus ID manifester? basically trading out synthcat for empathic + haber? I always had mixed feeling about going inorganic anyway.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 18, 2017, 11:49:59 am »

If you'll allow me to quote myself:
The quest to OPness so horribly broken one has to be kicked from the game never ends!

Either way, could I get a Neural Tissue Strengthening genemod? Or is this old armory strictly (aka should we limit ourselves to things from the armory page syv linked?)

Also, since we're using the old style rolling, does that mean decompensators are a thing again?

Oh and aoshi, if you want to create a new page on the ER wiki to keep track of these cheat sheeps you can.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:52:08 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 18, 2017, 03:30:26 pm »

what about endstate minus ID manifester? basically trading out synthcat for empathic + haber? I always had mixed feeling about going inorganic anyway.

That would make you more killable, though you'll have a bit more points in stats. Ok, let's go with that.

If you'll allow me to quote myself:
The quest to OPness so horribly broken one has to be kicked from the game never ends!

Either way, could I get a Neural Tissue Strengthening genemod? Or is this old armory strictly (aka should we limit ourselves to things from the armory page syv linked?)

Also, since we're using the old style rolling, does that mean decompensators are a thing again?

Oh and aoshi, if you want to create a new page on the ER wiki to keep track of these cheat sheeps you can.

When characters are pre M21, armory should be as well. I mean if it was in armory before that one fuck up, then you could get. Except Id Manifest, that's a little too much...
Neural Tissue Strengthening got.
Decompensators... hmm. I would rather you see accidentally crushing civilians on regular basis rather than handling things perfectly. HMRC is not known for their competence after all.

I think with 5 players this is small enough to not warrant it's own page yet. If I end up making Einsteinian Roulette: Early Days, then I probably will.

>If you are ready then get your collective asses into shuttles. We got man to hunt down and no time to waste.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 49