Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92740 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Nostalgia trip?
« Reply #586 on: February 06, 2017, 12:23:02 pm »

Allright. Let's do Mission 5 again. Start throwing me your sheets.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Serial Mind Control
« Reply #587 on: February 06, 2017, 01:05:27 pm »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 06, 2017, 01:29:05 pm »

I tried to find Lyra as of mission 21, but since she participated in mission 20 and 22 but not in 21, I don't know if the timing's right or not.
Lyra
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 06, 2017, 03:11:54 pm »

Here thou art, Sire Jacksons's sheet
(I think pre mission 21 would be before he was made so not sure if I should go back to when he started or keep him as is or kit him out according to you rules on the OP)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 08, 2017, 10:24:31 am »

Ohai...?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 08, 2017, 10:44:40 am »

Here thou art, Sire Jacksons's sheet
(I think pre mission 21 would be before he was made so not sure if I should go back to when he started or keep him as is or kit him out according to you rules on the OP)

Yeah, that's a bit of problem. Hmm, reset him with three missions worth of points and tokens. That's 15 stat & skill points and 20 tokens.

But only three sheets? Did syv, RC and others already lose interest? Anyway, renovations at my house are done so I gotta pack all my stuff today and move back in tomorrow, so we will start on weekend perhaps?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 08, 2017, 11:57:52 am »

Oh still interested I just forgot what it was like to create a character in games like this and also I wanna play someone else besides Xan since his story is done so I been thinking of different people.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 08, 2017, 04:06:25 pm »

Okay,making the Sir jackson sheet then.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:28:07 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 08, 2017, 04:21:23 pm »

did you know: the mobile version of the wiki doesnt handle links to past versions of pages properly. I nearly was quite upset when I followed the link i posted and saw an Id manifester. am glad i checked on a computer as well before posting my wtfYdidThisHappen?!? post.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 08, 2017, 04:58:27 pm »

Could someone check if everything is at the right price it should be at or if it would even exist at that time, I am unable to see the old versions of the wiki for some reason
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 08, 2017, 04:59:39 pm »

Could someone check if everything is at the right price it should be at or if it would even exist at that time, I am unable to see the old versions of the wiki for some reason
Are you on your phone?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 08, 2017, 04:59:59 pm »

Are you on your phone?
Yeah.  Unable to get on my computer currently.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 08, 2017, 05:05:39 pm »

Are you on your phone?
Yeah.  Unable to get on my computer currently.
look one post up from your question.

you can request the computer version from your phone, itll just take longer to load.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 49