Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92768 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 4. Filing complaints ARM style
« Reply #540 on: May 20, 2015, 11:48:58 am »

"That was disappointing it didn't explode."
Shoot the namite tanks with the homing shot.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 20, 2015, 11:53:35 am »

"Praise Steve!"

PEW the shit out of him.  Standard shot HEP-style shot.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 21, 2015, 01:32:37 am »

Alright then, focus fire on the front right side of the chest, try to crack that off, too.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 21, 2015, 10:07:14 am »

"That was disappointing it didn't explode."
Shoot the namite tanks with the homing shot.

The homing snake beam riddles the namite tanks with thousands holes. The sticky liquid flows out lazily on to the floor along avatar's side.

"Praise Steve!"

PEW the shit out of him.  Standard shot HEP-style shot.

PEW requires full exoskeleton to operate and you are only a robot. Therefore I judge you'll get -1 for the roll.

Turns out that thing is too heavy even for your robot body, you can't lift if from the ground, not to mention even aiming it at right direction.

Alright then, focus fire on the front right side of the chest, try to crack that off, too.

What would have been a glancing shot turns into decent shot because Avatar manages to dodge into wrong direction. Crystal starts growing slowly between armor plates.

Avatar uses it mangled arms to walk itself towards Dubley. While doing this the leaking namite tank catches fire lighting up its left side and leaving flaming trail onto the floor. It tries to hug Dubley, but he easily dodges out of the way.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 21, 2015, 10:10:29 am »

Oh, right.

Raduga him.  Sweep sweep sweep, hit those weak points.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 21, 2015, 01:32:39 pm »

Keep dodging: The reboot! Namite any parts of the Avatar that currently isn't on fire. After the tanks out, use the Spektr l.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 21, 2015, 02:01:39 pm »

"Die already! We're starting to get bored."

Laser laser laser. Aim for the weak points.
Assist Ryan with his roundhouse kick.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:34:17 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 21, 2015, 06:38:42 pm »

Okay, now it's time to start unloading on the un-armoured parts, DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 21, 2015, 09:33:06 pm »

Roundhouse-kick it. Why the fuck not.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 22, 2015, 12:30:53 am »

Assist.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 22, 2015, 07:03:34 am »

Assist.
Suddenly appear out of a convenient door and assist.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 22, 2015, 11:28:04 am »

If I'm allowed to join?
Lean in the door and shoot it with a mindfuck gun
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 22, 2015, 02:29:24 pm »

Oh, right.

Raduga him.  Sweep sweep sweep, hit those weak points.

Same with Raduga, it too requires exoskeleton.

[1-1] You fiddle with the gun but apparently it doesn't shoot anything. You are certain you pulled the trigger at least. Mostly because it snapped and fell off...

Keep dodging: The reboot! Namite any parts of the Avatar that currently isn't on fire. After the tanks out, use the Spektr l.

Good, good! The Avatar is positively glowing with fire, including three FULL tanks of goop it carried until now. Incidentally, totally not your fault, the tanks melt and goop spews out hard. You dodge the sudden burst into the ceiling (hello concussion) and fall back down into expanding and hardening goop.

Avatar manages to push most of the goop aside, but its right arm ends up being trapped into rather large chunk of goop. It could probably trap a whole battlesuit.

Okay, now it's time to start unloading on the un-armoured parts, DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!

You shoot into nice spot near already broken off part of the armor giving crystals good spot to grow and tear.

Its armor starts being rather bad shape as crystalline growth from your last shot pushes out the armor from ontire chest section.

"Die already! We're starting to get bored."

Laser laser laser. Aim for the weak points.
Assist Ryan with his roundhouse kick.
Assist.
Assist.
Suddenly appear out of a convenient door and assist.

What magnificent display of team work! Dubley and Charles both sprint near the avatar and take a position. Ryan runs towards them, jumps on their arms and gets thrown up towards to the avatar's face like a robotic cheerleader. His roundhouse kick is executed perfectly and Ryan's leg connects with the avatar's face with loud crack! Despite of great force of the kick the avatar's head barely moves. What did you expect? It's a fucking Avatar of War. On fire.

Ryan lands slightly badly, but is saved from avatar's burning counter strike by Zayne who pulls him into safety so hard that he tears some muscles from his right arm.

If I'm allowed to join?
Lean in the door and shoot it with a mindfuck gun

I hope you can aim well because there's good four guys right next to the avatar.

Nope! You shoot your allies instead of the avatar! Good job breaking it, hero! Let's see what happens.
Dubley, Ryan and Zayne shrug it off after moment of disorientation.
Charles is now poledancing with rainbow and chinese chicks.

Few seconds later Ryan starts glowing. Two microseconds later he's gone and on his place is rapidly expanding fusion reaction. Zayne, being right next to him, is evaporated a millisecond later. Then Dubley and Charles. Then Avatar takes good brunt of the searing heat. Then fucking everybody dies! Everybody who were in hangar wakes up in infirmary.

Thaddeus: You get 9 tokens.
Dubley: +5 tokens, bringing up to total 7
Ryan: +3 tokens, total 7. And headache is gone too.
Johnothen: +6 tokens, total 8. You are finally robotified.
Lars: +3, total 8.
Charles: +2, total 3. Mind is still being fucked.
Zayne: 1 token. Robot.
Eddie: ZERO! BAD ROBOT!

The explosion the Avatar caused basically tore off its unprotected arms and burned away good amount of its chest revealing mechanics and Miya's tomb inside. Armor is pretty much gone, so it is now limbless synthflesh torso, who uses Miya's manipulator by shouting at it very loudly. Wanna finish it or do we pack up and call it a day?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 22, 2015, 03:11:34 pm »

Unless you want to RP Lars getting more shard launcher ammo and filling it full of crystalline dakka.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2015, 09:42:08 am »

I take lack of posts as a hint that you are satisfied with this fight. Good. I'll end this game here, because I need the time it takes to prepare/run another game on upper boards. Also because we have convient three-way tie between UE, Crystal monster and more PvP without suggestions.

I might return to this some later date, but for now let's turn lights off here. I hope you enjoyed of this.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 49