Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92794 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 4. Filing complaints ARM style
« Reply #510 on: May 12, 2015, 12:05:49 pm »

REFUEL! KEEP SHOOTING!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 12, 2015, 12:11:34 pm »

"...why do I feel like I've died from this stuff before?..."

Keep dodging: part three! IF the Avatar isn't paying attention, get close to it and spray namite on its legs. Otherwise, focus on not dieing.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 12, 2015, 03:19:09 pm »

Head hurts... Avatar hurts... Remove avatar, remove headache.

TACKLE AVATAR. (After everyone else shoots it)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:54:02 pm by Pufferfish »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 12, 2015, 04:01:40 pm »

Fire ALL the shards.  Aim for exposed points. Utilize the ten-shot burst.  Pray to Ingram.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 12, 2015, 05:02:28 pm »

Huh, messed up there, whatever.
Okay, back to the hangar, and fire off a shot while it's still getting back on its' feet.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 13, 2015, 04:06:53 am »

Release all the stored force in a single attack on the Avatar.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 13, 2015, 02:08:17 pm »

REFUEL! KEEP SHOOTING!

Laser refuelled! "Lasers hell yeah!" You shout and sweep the laser across the hangar at waist height. Ryan ducks, Thaddeus does a back-flip and Lars takes it like a man in battlesuit can take it.

Wait, didn't you do this before already? This feels really familiar... Only thing that doesn't feel familiar is Charles being cut in half.

"...why do I feel like I've died from this stuff before?..."

Keep dodging: part three! IF the Avatar isn't paying attention, get close to it and spray namite on its legs. Otherwise, focus on not dieing.

Perhaps you should shoot Dubley because he keeps shooting you and everybody else but the avatar and you have to do his job as well. Quick dash in, spaying namite on legs and dash out.

Armor from right thigh warms up too hot and it falls off. Namite is starting to burn synthflesh, but white synthblood is flows out and pushes namite off preventing further damage. Rest of the leg armor is as starting to glow under intense heat of namite.

Fire ALL the shards.  Aim for exposed points. Utilize the ten-shot burst.  Pray to Ingram.

"By will of Ingram you shall go down!" You shout as you unload whole clip of you shard launcher into Avatar's legs. First 7 shards pierce its right leg and exploding electricity completely separates it. Avatar manages to shift its weight so it doesn't fall. Remaining 23 shards goes to left leg, first denting softened armor and finally breaching through! That's second leg off!

Avatar falls down forward, as if bowing in front of your righteous might!

Huh, messed up there, whatever.
Okay, back to the hangar, and fire off a shot while it's still getting back on its' feet.

Its legs are gone! It cannot get on its feet! You shoot the avatar on its left side and watch as crystals start growing and digging their way under the armor. Few armor plates break and fall off.

Release all the stored force in a single attack on the Avatar.

Sorry, Dubley killed you. Try again later.

You got one token for some reason.

Head hurts... Avatar hurts... Remove avatar, remove headache.

TACKLE AVATAR. (After everyone else shoots it)

How do you plan to tackle something that is already on ground? And now without legs?

Avatar digs its fingers on the floor and in single pull launches itself on Lars. It strikes Lars' battlesuit on chest with its right fist and the battlesuit (and Lars inside) explodes against the wall. A massive shockwave, like from small nuclear explosion, booms through the hangar. Thaddeus, Dubley and John are knocked down but luckily remain unhurt. Ryan takes cover behind hangar door and dodges whole shockwave.

Lars wakes up in infirmary five tokens richer, but one battlesuit poorer.

I'll go on short trip tomorrow, so next update will be on monday.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 13, 2015, 02:16:16 pm »

((Hey aos, don't forget an avatar can still fully use spess magic even when berserking. Hell, according to pw, it can even use weapons the pilot wasn't familiar with. In case just punching ever becomes boring.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 13, 2015, 02:23:40 pm »

((That's what it just did, kin amp punch.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 13, 2015, 02:26:20 pm »

((Yeah, I meant the manip, aka the one that needs more cerebral work rather than just punching.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 13, 2015, 02:55:41 pm »

"Sorry!"

Laser the Avatar's fingers off.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 13, 2015, 03:25:21 pm »

"I die for Steve.  Again."

Probably safe to consider all that gear destroyed.  Screw armor; go in there and attempt to plant distracting thoughts in its head via mind-read amp; it allows planting suggestions, so hopefully I can distract it while others finish it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 13, 2015, 05:06:06 pm »

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt."
Get up and fire a couple more shots, preferably near it's arms!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 13, 2015, 05:17:26 pm »

Keep dodging: pt. 4! If the Avatar isn't paying attention, namite it's arms and torso. Try to not die.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2015, 11:33:11 am »

"Sorry!"

Laser the Avatar's fingers off.

"But not really!"

You swing the laser cannon around and cut avatar's fingers in hundreds slices. In addition you also heat hangar doors (the ones leading into space) dangerously high temperatures.

>Don't vent atmosphere here or I'll vent you with it. Steve says while shocking you into submission.

"I die for Steve.  Again."

Probably safe to consider all that gear destroyed.  Screw armor; go in there and attempt to plant distracting thoughts in its head via mind-read amp; it allows planting suggestions, so hopefully I can distract it while others finish it.

Admittedly your battlesuit was wrecked badly enough, but I do let people keep their weapons at least. So you still have PEW (one cooling block), Raduga, Piezoelectric Shard Launcher (empty) and gauss rifle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think synthflesh has any specific neural tissue for your amp to work on.

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt."
Get up and fire a couple more shots, preferably near it's arms!

Two perfect shots on its both shoulders cause crystals grow under the armor and tear it off along with chunks of synthflesh. Crystalline growth from your last shot finally tears entire left side of its chest armor off, exposing mildly damaged synthflesh underneath.

Keep dodging: pt. 4! If the Avatar isn't paying attention, namite it's arms and torso. Try to not die.

You are about to pour your hot love on the avatar when it suddenly tries to hug you. You succesfully dodge it and do not die. MK III warns that you have less than half of the fuel left.

Somehow, without fingers, Avatar grabs a tank of namite it carried around and throws it at recovering Dubley. He does rocket assisted dive behind large crate and waits for something explosively dangerous to happen.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49