Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92791 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 4. Filing complaints ARM style
« Reply #495 on: May 11, 2015, 01:59:57 am »

Purchase a kinetic shunt. Purchase two uncon battlestims.

Pop a stim, active the shunt and bait the AoW into using melee attacks. Absorb all the strikes and then use the built-up energy to counter attack.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 11, 2015, 02:04:40 am »

Wake up and spew acid bugs on avatar. Or subconsciously direct all acid bugs, including those inside me, to get onto the avatar and use the acid to burrow through it or completely melt it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 11, 2015, 02:22:42 am »

Fine, run to the armoury, sell the smoke grenades for 1 token and the nearly empty magazine in the Testament for... 1 token, I guess? (13 now) Then buy an Exo-Skeleton (8 tokens left.), 1 PSL tank (it carries 810 shots)(4 tokens left) for the Testament, then buy another Testament.
You can rule for dual wielding with an Exo-Skeleton, right?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 11, 2015, 06:36:51 am »

Know what? Get that electro-amp installed this round hell yeah. Also do I still have the kinetic glove-thing from last game and its charging? I -did- catch a nuke with it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 11, 2015, 12:25:30 pm »

((Eh, oops. Extra stength works too.))

Keep dodging! If the Avatar isn't paying attention to me, shoot one of the two bags that were hidden under the cloak. Be sure to stand quite aways back in case they go boom.

If pays enough attention to prevent you hitting the bombs. Your short beams only hit its chest armor and harmlessly dissipate.

Charge in and shoot a homing shot at at those bags under its cloak.
If Thadd already destroyed those, then shoot my laser cannon at it's damaged leg.

He didn't so it's your turn to try get lock on. Which you fail to do since avatar uses Lars as a shield.

Purchase a kinetic shunt. Purchase two uncon battlestims.

Pop a stim, active the shunt and bait the AoW into using melee attacks. Absorb all the strikes and then use the built-up energy to counter attack.

Kinetic shunt bought and avatar succesfully aggravated. You pop the stim, activate the shunt and take avatar's kick right into stomach. Hah, you don't even feel it! It's time to return favour!

Or at least it's time to try. You forgot to activate output mode when you went for counter attack. Regardless, avatar took a step sideways to avoid it.

Wake up and spew acid bugs on avatar. Or subconsciously direct all acid bugs, including those inside me, to get onto the avatar and use the acid to burrow through it or completely melt it.

"FOR PONIES!" With fierce battlecry you wake up. You try to vomit more maggots on avatar's feets but fail to hit. Avatar however lifts its feet high and brings it down right over your head flattening you on the floor.

Welcome into group of steel and chrome. With your flesh gone so is your hive of bugs, but at least you get one token for your efforts. 12 total.

Fine, run to the armoury, sell the smoke grenades for 1 token and the nearly empty magazine in the Testament for... 1 token, I guess? (13 now) Then buy an Exo-Skeleton (8 tokens left.), 1 PSL tank (it carries 810 shots)(4 tokens left) for the Testament, then buy another Testament.
You can rule for dual wielding with an Exo-Skeleton, right?

Testament clip costs 1 token and you got that one with the gun, so it isn't really worth of anything. So you are one token short of buying another testament. Otherwise stuff bought.

Dual wielding with exoskeleton works for lighter weapons like testament.

Know what? Get that electro-amp installed this round hell yeah. Also do I still have the kinetic glove-thing from last game and its charging? I -did- catch a nuke with it.

Amp installed. As for force infuser, no, you don't have it. I reset inventory between games, I did mention about it, right?

Avatar deems Lars more important target than Charles. It takes first a step backwards, then forward again and delivers a powerfull uppercut on Lars' battlesuit. The punch hits battlesuit directly on chest with enough force to shatter few armor layers and to send battlesuit into air. Lars' exellent reflexes keep him from falling over when it finally lands again.

Hangar
    Thaddeus
    Lars
    Dubley
    Charles
Armory
    Ronald
    Han
    Johnothen
Infirmary
    Ryan
    Jason
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 11, 2015, 12:57:12 pm »

PEW (regular) him back into the wall.  Won't penetrate, but it should stun him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 11, 2015, 12:57:35 pm »

Keep dodging: part deux! If the Avatar isn't paying attention to me, shoot one of the two bags that were hidden under the cloak. Be sure to stand quite aways back in case they go boom.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 11, 2015, 05:18:12 pm »

"Perhaps doing the same boring thing, over and over again, doing pitiful damage at best might not be the best way to defeat this monster.
I feel I have found an epiphany."

Sell what I just got apart from the exoskeleton, getting back up to 7 tokens, and buy the crystalline projector instead, then get .
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 11, 2015, 05:39:22 pm »

Same thing, prioritize hitting the bags with a homing shot if they are open and not already destroyed, otherwise try to cripple the legs with a laser.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 11, 2015, 06:42:34 pm »

If stims still in effect, bait and counter again. Else pop another pill and do the bait and counter.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 11, 2015, 10:37:04 pm »

Go go go! I have INFINITE POWAH! Try to immobilize the suit with GALVANIC POWAH

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 12, 2015, 02:14:44 am »

Keep dodging: part deux! If the Avatar isn't paying attention to me, shoot one of the two bags that were hidden under the cloak. Be sure to stand quite aways back in case they go boom.
Seeing as these are almost certainly more nuclear bombs, are you sure you want to do that? The hangar's big, but not that big.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 12, 2015, 07:33:07 am »

Ayup. The worst that happens is I die. And then respawn, maybe with more tokens!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 12, 2015, 07:34:26 am »

Seeing as these are almost certainly more nuclear bombs, are you sure you want to do that? The hangar's big, but not that big.

((I wasn't allowed to nuke you to oblivion :( ))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:13 am »

PEW (regular) him back into the wall.  Won't penetrate, but it should stun him.

That was probably best shot so far! PEW burns through armor on right shoulder and actually knocks Avatar down!

Ayup. The worst that happens is I die. And then respawn, maybe with more tokens!

Optimist, aren't you?

Good shot for you too! Not that it is terribly difficult to not hit when avatar has fallen on its ass. Now, two kilograms of Aster-Ex exploding right under its arm doesn't do really any damage to it. Had those bombs been on right side it probably would have done some damage to exposed synthflesh.

"Perhaps doing the same boring thing, over and over again, doing pitiful damage at best might not be the best way to defeat this monster.
I feel I have found an epiphany."

Sell what I just got apart from the exoskeleton, getting back up to 7 tokens, and buy the crystalline projector instead, then get .

I feel like sentence here was cut off. Crystalline Projector bought.

Same thing, prioritize hitting the bags with a homing shot if they are open and not already destroyed, otherwise try to cripple the legs with a laser.

"Lasers hell yeah!" You shout and sweep the laser across the hangar at waist height. Charles ducks, Thaddeus does a backflip and Lars takes it like a man in battlesuit can take it. Oops, looks like your laser is out of fuel. And you have used half of your MK III's fuel reserves too.

If stims still in effect, bait and counter again. Else pop another pill and do the bait and counter.

My understanding is that stims are now one turn wonders. You pop the last stim and do your best to bait it, but have no such luck. Lars seems to rank at very high on its "murder this guy first" list.

Go go go! I have INFINITE POWAH! Try to immobilize the suit with GALVANIC POWAH

Suit? What suit? Avatar of War is 5 meters tall armored and well protected synthflesh giant. I wouldn't call it a suit.

You most effectively stop its attempts to stand up. You also most definitely feel hammers beating inside your skull. Feels like you are near your limits.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49