Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 92815 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Fight 4. Filing complaints ARM style
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2015, 11:49:43 am »

"Hey, that was my favorite deathlaser!" Miyamoto shouts.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You take off your helmet and vomit a pile of swirling maggots on the floor. Burning in your stomach now extends into your throat and mouth. Fluids the maggots secrete start immediately eating away hangar floor. You do not waste any time as you grab handfull of maggots and throw them at Miya. Most of them hit and latch on him, starting to melt their way through his cloak.

Acids burned through your suit and are now melting your palm. You'll need medical assistance very soon.

Stims purchased and popped on your way to the hangar. You sprint through the hangar in slow motion and prepare to strike Miya. He sees you coming, but his attempt to dodge opens his cloak enough to get you an opening. You unlesh a flurry of electric slashes across his legs before. The moment you feel effects of stims wearing off you jump away from his possible retaliation.

"...damnit. I liked my body. Welp, time to try and not die again!"

You stop at the hangar door and locate eyes on his face. Switching spektr on microwaves you shoot his eyes and see sparks and smoke coming out. Good shot!

Do I get tokens for catching a nuke? :P

Otherwise,
Back to the action. Aim a heat-ball right where I think his soft, fleshy body is!

You run after Thaddeus and stop right next to him when he shoots Miya. Hmm, his fleshy part is probably in torso, because that is only location big enough to contain his body and required life support systems. You focus, point you finger at him, imagine him boiling alive and pull imaginary trigger. Avatar jerks and falls on its knees.

"Haha suck it general! There's more where that came from!"

That's a hella good question, where he does keep his manipulator? I don't know. I want to know. It was originally described as a magic calculator so it should be too small for his fat avatar fingers. I rule it is in the coffin with his fleshy parts. So you aim his naginata. It's easy because he doesn't even try to dodge.

((Naginata destroyed.))

"Hmmm, perhaps I should change my tactics."

"AHHAHAHAHA NO!"

Now that you have good understanding how to aim with the testament in full auto you continue shooting at him and make good number holes into his cloak. Then one of the shards comes out too large and it jams your gun. And fluid tank is getting quite light.

Apparently it's all over now so you can go hump his legs safely.

>Congratulations idiots, you have successfully destroyed organic control unit of Avatar of War. I sincerely hope you are ready to bring down unchained Avatar.

Avatar stands up and slaps its arm at Charles who is still humping its leg trying to crush him. He's fast enough to jump off and dodge the strike.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2015, 12:54:45 pm »

Retreat to armory, buy another dex and uncon stim. Pop them and attack should the avatar proceed this far in.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 09, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »

"Ahahahaha shit. EAT GRAVITY!"

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 09, 2015, 02:42:23 pm »

"Who? Wha? Aw fuck! Fuckfuckfuck! Who the hell took out Miya before disabling the Avatar?"

Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 09, 2015, 03:10:44 pm »

Ryan cackles maniacally.

"Miyamoto eliminated, objective completed!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 09, 2015, 03:30:24 pm »

((Is there any reason to keep spoilering actions? Miyamoto's dead, and the Avatar's in berserker NPC mode.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 09, 2015, 04:20:31 pm »

Jump on or get close to Avatar, spew acid bugs all over it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 09, 2015, 06:26:42 pm »

Time to use up all those tokens...
Use all the tokens to buy as many Charisma battle-stims as possible, hopefully getting a discount for buying in bulk. Take ALL OF THE STIMS. CHARISMA THE AVATAR OF WAR INTO SUBMISSION!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 06:28:49 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 09, 2015, 06:34:42 pm »

"Awww, nearly outta dakka!"
Fine then, unjam the gun and attempt to empty the rest of the ammo at the AoW, when out, start running like a headless chicken back to the armoury.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2015, 09:10:33 pm »

Yep, you dun fucked up now.

Also, shocker, he went for the battlesuit first.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 10, 2015, 11:45:18 am »

((Is there any reason to keep spoilering actions? Miyamoto's dead, and the Avatar's in berserker NPC mode.))

Not really. RC isn't contributing to avatar's actions any more so spoilers are a bit on pointless side. Unless you are planning to surprise your fellow players.

Retreat to armory, buy another dex and uncon stim. Pop them and attack should the avatar proceed this far in.

Purchased. Avatar is busy with others who chose to remain close, so you refrain from popping them.

"Ahahahaha shit. EAT GRAVITY!"

Your laser carves long scar into wall on opposite side of hangar as avatar jumps over the beam. With the gravity shot you do same mistake as you when discovering its effect. Basically you are being too close.

You crush yourself and Charles while avatar slowly crawls out of the gravity well. You wake up in infirmary and find yourself being a full robot. And two tokens richer.

"Who? Wha? Aw fuck! Fuckfuckfuck! Who the hell took out Miya before disabling the Avatar?"

((It's enhanced dex and str.))

Synthflesh doesn't use generators or batteries, you know. Best you can tell is that it's armor has some minor cracks on left chest and it has two small bags under its cloak. Same type that Miya used in his opening move.

Ryan cackles maniacally.

"Miyamoto eliminated, objective completed!"

[1] Ahhah! Let's see how bad it is. Oh look, another [1]!

Well, you're very dead and in infirmary. And two tokens richer (and not because you rolled nothing but ones). (14 total.)

Johnothen, Jason and Thaddeus dodge your explosively cold death. Avatar doesn't exactly dodge it than ride it out. It's cloak however cracks into pieces from cold and falls of as it moves. So not exactly wasted brain points. You do feel a headache coming.

Jump on or get close to Avatar, spew acid bugs all over it.

It dodges your attack and you barely dodge its. Then burning on your guts becomes too much to handle and you pass out. Right in front of avatar...

Time to use up all those tokens...
Use all the tokens to buy as many Charisma battle-stims as possible, hopefully getting a discount for buying in bulk. Take ALL OF THE STIMS. CHARISMA THE AVATAR OF WAR INTO SUBMISSION!

Dude. You are in infirmary, killed by Dubley. And one token richer, having grand total 20. But I don't think popping 10 battle stims will do anything better than just one. It probably will just kill you from over dosage so I let you think this over first before you waste all your money trying to charm unstoppable mass of rage and hatred.

"Awww, nearly outta dakka!"
Fine then, unjam the gun and attempt to empty the rest of the ammo at the AoW, when out, start running like a headless chicken back to the armoury.

Picking piezoelectric shards out of barrel makes your fingers numb, but you manage to do it. Dubley's gravity field is hindering your shooting badly, so you stop only after wasting 3 shards. Which means you don't run anywhere.

Yep, you dun fucked up now.

Also, shocker, he went for the battlesuit first.

Hangar is gotten messy since last visit. There's a depression on floor and frozen statue. Your battlesuit is interestingly enough closed. Well, hopping on and shooting.

Raduga's beam gives its right thigh armor quite bright glowing line. Not exactly amputation, but a bit more destruction into same spot and then armor probably will break.

Avatar turns to Lars and jumps on him. It delivers a mighty punch on battlesuit's left shoulder, its whole weight behind the punch. The battlesuit's left arm whines as armor cracks and cables are pulled beyond breaking point. Arm remains connected but is rendered unusable. Same can be said of Lars left arm, since it was inside battlesuit's arm.

Hangar
    Johnothen
    Jason
    Thaddeus
    Lars
Infirmary
    Dubley
    Charles
    Ryan
Armory
    Ronald
    Han
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 10, 2015, 11:55:51 am »

So let's see... set off my nuke, try to HEP it off me, or detonate the shard launcher's magazine in its face?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 10, 2015, 12:39:43 pm »

((Eh, oops. Extra stength works too.))

Keep dodging! If the Avatar isn't paying attention to me, shoot one of the two bags that were hidden under the cloak. Be sure to stand quite aways back in case they go boom.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 10, 2015, 01:00:25 pm »

Charge in and shoot a homing shot at at those bags under its cloak.
If Thadd already destroyed those, then shoot my laser cannon at it's damaged leg.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:03:19 pm by NAV »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #494 on: May 10, 2015, 01:36:25 pm »

So let's see... set off my nuke, try to HEP it off me, or detonate the shard launcher's magazine in its face?
I say do the Predator laugh.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 49