Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 93107 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. Don't play with space magic. Seriously!
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2015, 11:09:19 am »

You recall Panceak reporting about something similar? Killing the box fixed everything?

Well then, destroy that box! Switch manip brain for the fresh one, then spray black box with namite from a good distance away. Be sure to tell team'mates' what I've found.

((Ideas yet for the pvp round, or can we propose things?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2015, 11:18:53 am »

((Oh yes, I have one idea that involves moderate amount of mindfucking. PvP will remain as permanent option so feel free to post your ideas.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 20, 2015, 11:26:03 am »

((Oh yes, I have one idea that involves moderate amount of mindfucking. PvP will remain as permanent option so feel free to post your ideas.))

((I think capture the flag might be fun, gives an objective to push the game forward. Can have 1 neutral flag, or each team their own flag, that they have to bring it to the other team's scoring area (which is also the enemy's team respawn area). Could make the 'flag' something funny as well, such as an artifact that has a random effect every x turns, or an indestructible little robot that tries to run away and prevent being carried. If only because the image of someone tying to score a point while the flag keeps kicking them in the face with tiny robot legs is hilarious.

Or a mode where 1 guy is 'it', and scores a point for every round he survives while being it. Whoever kills that person becomes 'it' himself. ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2015, 03:37:04 pm »

Eh, what the heck. Break him.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 20, 2015, 03:41:35 pm »

Try to freeze something to my stump tto make an impromptu prosthetic. Keep moving towards a safer zone
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 20, 2015, 04:56:58 pm »

Zayne glances over at the dead him for a moment before kneeling and taking a shot at Erik.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 20, 2015, 11:19:51 pm »

Scream back at the darkness. Then light it up with a small mass of superheated air.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2015, 11:59:27 pm »

"So...namite kills teammates and me. The Spektr can't hit the broad side of a barn. I think the solution here is obvious. I need to take drugs."

Take drugs from AMIABLE AMBER. Then try again for the third brain with the Spektr.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2015, 12:20:46 am »

Respawn. Use the Shackle horizontal Shockwave at the brain storm.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2015, 03:13:48 am »

@Aoshima: Lazarus addon for Firefox and chrome. Use it.  It saves lives data. It also saves the computer from your rage. Or write the turn using dropbox if writing from phone. It's what I do.
I think you only know that thing exists. Not its combination.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2015, 03:35:16 am »

@Aoshima: Lazarus addon for Firefox and chrome. Use it.  It saves lives data. It also saves the computer from your rage. Or write the turn using dropbox if writing from phone. It's what I do.

((Well, conveniently this is a fan game, so Aoshima doesn't know the combo either! So up to him what happens here :P ))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2015, 04:34:51 am »

((Well, conveniently this is a fan game, so Aoshima doesn't know the combo either! So up to him what happens here :P ))

((Jason did "Shackle under Shroud" thing and rolled five so I gave him knowledge of all combinations. But he died twice after that so...))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2015, 11:11:09 am »

You recall Panceak reporting about something similar? Killing the box fixed everything?

Well then, destroy that box! Switch manip brain for the fresh one, then spray black box with namite from a good distance away. Be sure to tell team'mates' what I've found.

Brain switched.
[3]
"Hey meatshields, yo! Imma gonna burn some bitchin' magic boxes! Pimpin' ain't easy!"

[1]
You swing chem thrower around so much that you surround yourself with burning namite. Cripple in ring of fire. Oh, and you unloaded whole tank of namite. It's getting hot here.

Eh, what the heck. Break him.

You feel uncomfortable amount of heat nearby.

[3]
You squeeze part of Charles's brain. You hear something breaking.

Try to freeze something to my stump tto make an impromptu prosthetic. Keep moving towards a safer zone

[4]
There's a little problem with that. You can't find anything that can be used for that purpose. Finally you try to tear stones from ground, but those tends to break down from intense temperature difference caused by your own hands.

You hobble to somewhere safer, but those are going to be scarce soon.

Zayne glances over at the dead him for a moment before kneeling and taking a shot at Erik.

[5]
Your bullet hits the electric brain case, completely shattering it. The lightning storm that is Erik stops and shrinks a little. Its electric tentacles randomly switch between orange and blue.

Scream back at the darkness. Then light it up with a small mass of superheated air.

[2]
"Eeeek!"

[4]
You warm it up best of your ability. You can feel headache waiting to jump on you.

"So...namite kills teammates and me. The Spektr can't hit the broad side of a barn. I think the solution here is obvious. I need to take drugs."

Take drugs from AMIABLE AMBER. Then try again for the third brain with the Spektr.

[5]
Everything shifts colors, making world look a bit odd. Everything moves very, very slowly.
"So this is what Renen sees..."

[3]
You shoot again, and probably hit. It is hard to tell, expecially now that all movement is slowed down.

Respawn near northern gates.

[6]
You spend your remaining charges to shoot oversized shockwave. It breaks two of Erik's brains, leaving behind the burning one. In same time its lightning tentacles turn into fire tentacles. The shockwave breaks the house right next to you and threatens even Thaddeus who dodges it without trouble.
[1] Ronald however is too busy looking at ground and is thrown against buildings on other side of the road. [1] He accidentally burns his left leg off and freezes other one rock solid.

You hear loud breaking sound and world distorts oddly, as if your eyes were made of broken glass.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2015, 11:39:51 am »

"Huh. Sweet."

Welp, shoot the last brain with the Spektr. Use my super slow-mo abilities(?) to dodge anything that comes near me.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2015, 12:17:37 pm »

"Hey meatshields, yo! Imma gonna burn some bitchin' magic boxes! Pimpin' ain't easy!"
"Hot dang I'm on fire today."

You swing chem thrower around so much that you surround yourself with burning namite. Cripple in ring of fire. Oh, and you unloaded whole tank of namite. It's getting hot here.

"Hey hey hey, let's keep it metaphorical!"

Use manip to create a small shockwave around me to blow away the namite. Then load my second cannister of namite, and shoot it again dammit!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 49