Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Next fight?

Replay Mission 5 (Serial Mind Control)
- 3 (42.9%)
Einsteinian Roulette (Few centuries before Mission 1)
- 4 (57.1%)
Something else. Post your idea.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49

Author Topic: [FANGAME] Reliving past: Everybody vs Miyamoto, Take 2  (Read 93142 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reliving past: Fight 2. Don't play with space magic. Seriously!
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2015, 09:48:33 pm »

Attempt to end the flamboyant spark event and return everyone to the ship. Preferably sans Erik.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 17, 2015, 11:41:54 am »

((Do I win more tokens as the margin increases?  :P ))

Start moving west/left on map while staying near the southern wall. Check brainpoints. 

((Maybe. Let's see how big the margin grows. Yes. See below. Try stay alive to enjoy those tokens.))

Running away from danger? That won't do.

Judging by graphs of currently installed brain, it is still in good shape.

Good enough. Go skitter around the area, avoiding any environmental or teammate hazards, looking for the Flamboyant Spark thing itself.
Or is it in Charles?

You skitter around, looking for something you shouldn't know about.

[6]
Charles? No, but throwing him into it should solve this situation. There was that green flicker at top of the palace you saw earlier. It was on high place last time as well.

Snipe parasites.

[2]
The electro-laser creates really awesome effects and sets the house on fire.

"Holy shit I'm alive aga...EXCEPT NOW I'M ON FIRE. STOP, DROP, AND ROLL! STOP, DROP, AND ROLL!!"

Stop, drop, and roll! Put out those flames!

[will 1]
The flames only grow larger and the ground where you roll is set on fire as well.

Fly up into the sky and away from all this bullshit. Try a random number with my number gun and shoot Erik.

Up into sky you fly, to amongst countless ice spikes hovering there. There's another sky surfer with you.

[3]
You tap 29 into the gun and pull the trigger. Reddish orange projectile is fired from the gun towards fuck up zone. A moment after being hit with it, the electric storm becomes slightly more sluggish.

"I'm alive! ...hehehaha...

Move away from the fuck up zone. Then test the properties of my arms by touching the ground with each and trying to project lightning from each

((My rolls this turn...))

Your left arm ignites weeds between stones instantly. Stones gain growing layer or frost where your right arm touches the ground. No lightning comes out.

[will 1]
Darkness from your right arm speads to cover half of your torso while the sun in left escapes from shoulder down to elbow. It is starting to burn you very unpleasantly.

Wave to Nav and then take another shot at Erik, mantain altitude. "Sup. Welcome to the sky club."

[2]
You miss it and make hole into ground. Green glow bursts from it and starts spreading. You note that same happens in all other holes made by arcing electricity.

((So I have my hive?))

Generate anti space magic bugs and send them to fuck up the storm.

[1]
Bugs start eating your legs and increase their number.

Attempt to end the flamboyant spark event and return everyone to the ship. Preferably sans Erik.

[1]
"STOP FUCKING AROUND IN MY MEMORIES!! THIS IS NOT HOW IT WENT!"

Rage boils inside you. You'll show these fuckers how Ice-9 went! You'll show them, and they will learn it by the hard way!

Every single ice spike on the sky shudders and then the world moves again. Unholy howling of the impossibly cold manipulator overload starts and death falls from the sky.

Xan: Massively oversized shard impales you and freezes you over completely.
Miya: Small icicle goes through your left leg.
Zayne: It wasn't good idea to fly among ice spikes on sky. One goes straight through your ribcage leaving large hole behind.
Bart: Your headless body crumbles down.
Tek: The comb drawn on your torso does not help you as it is pierced by three finger sized spikes. You can't breath.
Faith: Chunk of high speed ice jams into your right leg snapping the steel bone and mangling synthflesh around it.
Ryan: Your legs go in different direction from your upper body. You can already feel your consciouss slipping away.
Dubley: You dodge all the murderous high speed death around you burning large amount of fuel in progress.
Beirus: Fucking déjà-vu. It's happening all over again. Chunk of ice crushes you again.
Thaddeus: Small ice flakes peppers you harmlessly.
Ronald: Scalding steam explodes from your left arm. It quickly turns into snow and falls on you.

Charles: You watch icy death falling down and people dying all around you. Their screams of fear and agony makes you laugh. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU!! THAT'S HOW IT WENT DOWN!"

Another wave of cold death is coming down. And there's the growing manipulator overload.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2015, 11:48:54 am »

If the blue flames aren't harming me, use the Spektr, set to x-ray mode, and my cam-eyes,  and shoot Erik in his brain case

If they are, will them out, or continue rolling on the ground to put them out
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2015, 11:50:43 am »

Exert my will over the energies in my arms, I will be in control
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2015, 12:06:59 pm »

Unfreeze myself via the energy released from my transformation into something with really strong arms.
If I succeed at this, go punch Charles straight in the robotic kidneys and throw him into the green flame thing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:28 pm »

Try inputting The Coordinates into my number gun and shoot at Charles.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2015, 12:21:48 pm »

((I am perfectly fine, seeing as how I have no legs. Yaay!))

Create a rolling wave of force to push all the ice shards away from me and the team, over the wall or something.

Then go to the upper gate while trying to avoid any danger zones or teammates. As in, go in a WIDE circle around them. Is there any way to open the gate?

((Wasn't the gate open originally?))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:04:21 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2015, 12:40:41 pm »

Zayne uses sheer willpower to heal himself.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2015, 12:46:23 pm »

Unfreeze myself via the energy released from my transformation into something with really strong arms.
If I succeed at this, go punch Charles straight in the robotic kidneys and throw him into the green flame thing.

You are frozen to death. Respawn?

That's team wipe level dangerous. I have to come up with something very horrible...
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »

Oh, you meant to death.

Respawn inside Charles' braincase.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2015, 01:38:57 pm »

We were on planetoid moment ago. Reject this obviously false reality.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2015, 01:46:45 pm »

Cauterize my leg wounds. I can't bleed out just yet, there's MORE TO COOK! ((Note that I have a +1 med))

Nunzillor

« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2015, 07:58:35 pm »

"The... comb..."

Reach out to the comb and ask for protection.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2015, 08:43:24 pm »

Revive/repair everyone other than Erik and grant them powers. Again.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2015, 09:10:01 am »

If the blue flames aren't harming me, use the Spektr, set to x-ray mode, and my cam-eyes,  and shoot Erik in his brain case

If they are, will them out, or continue rolling on the ground to put them out

Well, your suit is charred black and it is rather warm in your suit.
[will 3] You come in conclusion that the blue fire is not harming you. It still bothers you. Being on fire is rather distracting.

[6] The problem is that Erik doesn't have a body anymore and apparently his braincase is split in five different parts, each size of football. And they are floating in center of the fuck up zone.
One is on fire.
Second is coated with ice.
Third is constantly discarging electricity and feeding the storm. It seems slightly damaged.
Fouth is bending light around it.
Fifth is dripping some liquid.

So, which one you are going to shoot at?

Exert my will over the energies in my arms, I will be in control

[will 3] Sun expands half way from elbow to shoulder and darkness returns your flesh, taking only a quarter of your torso. Pain subsides, but doesn't go completely away.

Ok, inputting 17318.

[6]
Oh good. Pure darkness envelopes Charles. It tells you to come. To join.
[will 2]
With great joy you dive directly in. Respawn?

((I am perfectly fine, seeing as how I have no legs. Yaay!))

Create a rolling wave of force to push all the ice shards away from me and the team, over the wall or something.

Then go to the upper gate while trying to avoid any danger zones or teammates. As in, go in a WIDE circle around them. Is there any way to open the gate?

((Wasn't the gate open originally?))

((Hmm, were your legs cut off? I thought only nerves were carved off. In that case it was your left shoulder.))

[2]
You can't figure out proper parameters for this.

You roll your wheelchair near upper gate while avoiding everything, because everything is dangerous. You could try pushing the gate open.

[will 3]
That blackness is calling you so strongly that you are distracted from the gate.

Zayne uses sheer willpower to heal himself.

Dead do not have willpower. Respawn? Although it might not do any good because this situations is throughtly fucked up.

Oh, you meant to death.

Respawn inside Charles' braincase.

[6]
Charles' braincase is in very odd state. It's open and twisted in totally unhealthy directions. His brain also is spreaded out in deadly manner, yet being still alive. As such you find yourself rather dangerous position, Charles' bodyparts stiking into yours.

We were on planetoid moment ago. Reject this obviously false reality.

Life rejects you. Respawn?

Cauterize my leg wounds. I can't bleed out just yet, there's MORE TO COOK! ((Note that I have a +1 med))

Calling it a leg wound is putting it very lightly. Your body is split in two, your stomach and guts do not exist. So cauterization with microwave amp? Don't burn your lungs.

[1]
You burn your lungs and heart. Respawn?

"The... comb..."

Reach out to the comb and ask for protection.

[4]
You get protection from comb. Or something.

[End 5+1] Your breathing makes funny whistling noise.
[will 6+1] You don't notice anything odd.

Revive/repair everyone other than Erik and grant them powers. Again.

Your new body disappeared but you did not. Now there's something in your braincase distracting you.
[4-1]

Faith's broken legs fixes itself.
Tek's lungs eject the icicles and wounds close. Your prayers have been answered!
Miyamoto's shoulder is good again.

And now the second wave of icy death.

Miyamoto: Chunk of ice collides with your head. You are unconsciouss and bleeding.
Tek: Small icicles pepper the ground around you. Comb is really protecting you!
Faith: The very same leg that was just healed gets mauled again. Nothing breaks this time.
Thaddeus: Small icicles bound harmlessly against your helmet.

Piece of ice size of small car lands on Erik's fifth braincase. Four brains remaining. He has floats towards Theddeus and Ronald. Or perhaps towards the darkness.

Ground is rapidly digitalizing itself.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 49