Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Interest check for post-apocalyptic Risus game.  (Read 3406 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check for post-apocalyptic Risus game.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 07:54:57 am »

Very interested.
Name: Blitz
Description: A man wearing a black hoodie, which somehow completely conceals his face. He also wears black pants and black boots.
Cliches
[4] Stealthy Rogue Dude
[2] Ninja
[1] Thief
[2] Dirty Fighter
[1] Survivor
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:00:05 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 07:58:39 am »

I think I need to give clarification on what cliches are. Some are writing their abilities and things they describe them, such as Rugged, Nerdy Charm and Fightin' Dirty. Cliches are more of a job title; Rugged, Nerdy Charm would be something like Charming, Rugged Nerd, and Fightin' Dirty would be Dirty Fighter, etc.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 08:00:19 am »

I think I need to give clarification on what cliches are. Some are writing their abilities and things they describe them, such as Rugged, Nerdy Charm and Fightin' Dirty. Cliches are more of a job title; Rugged, Nerdy Charm would be something like Charming, Rugged Nerd, and Fightin' Dirty would be Dirty Fighter, etc.
Acknowledged.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2015, 08:19:11 am »

How's my last one? I think it gets the point across, but it's hard to phrase it as a noun.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 08:22:11 am »

How's my last one? I think it gets the point across, but it's hard to phrase it as a noun.
How about Angry Psycho Who Lost His Video Games?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 08:38:39 am »

How about Angry Psycho Who Lost His Video Games?
Thanks!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2015, 09:00:13 am »

Fixed!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2015, 09:01:04 am »

Hows mine now?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2015, 10:58:13 am »

Name: Bob Daniels
Description: A tall and lanky young man with a single-shot shotgun slung over his shoulder. Before the world ended, he as a barely-graduated from college youth playing video games while waiting for employment. After the world ended, he became convinced that what he needed was a shotgun. And as luck would have it, right there next to him was one, sticking out of the dirt! Ever since, he has been romping around the ruins of this world blasting things with it. Luckily for most, he is not very good at it.

Clichés:
[1] Shotgunner
[4] Lucky-guy-who-finds-random-stuff
[3] Computer geek
[2] Rambler
I do stuff, I guess

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2015, 12:38:21 pm »

I think mine is good already, I tried basing it off of nouns like they did in the rulebook.

Looks like there is a bunch of competition, isn't there? Anyway, are we going to use any of the "Additional" rules such as "Pumping" or just using the standard ones?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2015, 05:19:18 pm »

Nah, just the standard rules. I also have some ideas from the Risus Companion, but you guys don't need to read that.
Dying of laughter?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2015, 06:24:00 pm »

Name:Rando Dixie

Description: During his life before the apocalypse,a vigilante hero, and avid Dnd player. After the apocalypse happened and witnessing people who were once outstanding citizens become horrible raiders, Rando became very confused and went to his dice for all of the answers to his problems. Once a day, Rando rolls dice to determine whether he will fight for the forces of good or for the forces of evil as well some other traits such as what gender he identifies as and personality. He often consults his dice for advice for solutions to certain problems.

Clichés:
[4] Self Made Superhero (Like batman)
[2] Unpredictable foe/ally
[2] Master of disguise
[2] Gambling Fatalist
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 07:01:01 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2015, 08:49:41 pm »

IC thread is up! Chose four players for now. Rest will be in the waitlist.
Dying of laughter?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2015, 09:19:26 pm »

(How long ago was the apocalypse anyway? I kinda assumed it was a while ago.)
Clearly, it's like deadEarth, where being older means that the apocalypse happened earlier for you. I'm twenty-six, so it was only like five years ago. But that mechanic guy was probably like forty, so the apocalypse happened more like twenty years ago for him.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2015, 09:38:38 pm »

(How long ago was the apocalypse anyway? I kinda assumed it was a while ago.)
Clearly, it's like deadEarth, where being older means that the apocalypse happened earlier for you. I'm twenty-six, so it was only like five years ago. But that mechanic guy was probably like forty, so the apocalypse happened more like twenty years ago for him.

It only took five years for all the World's oceans to dry up  :o?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 [2] 3