Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Sims 3  (Read 9626 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: The Sims 3
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2015, 04:27:51 pm »

for some reason when I install nrass's story progression mod it lags to heck and back for me, any way to change/fix this?

Here's a page of suggestions
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2015, 07:35:57 pm »

So my plan for "the creepiest immortal" has derailed a bit, mostly due to the game lacking any form of autosave whatsoever  >:(

So instead of endlessly cloning that one girl, Terrence has instead found himself a comparatively normal relationship with a girl he picked up in China. She is now my roommate and after a quick bathroom redesign, MUCH WOOHOO ENSUED. FakeEdit: Just realized that since Terrence is black and she is Asian...OH GOD THE STEREOTYPING.

So, er...how do you get it to the point one can do marriaging? Or even just have her become part of the controllable characters. Would like to have control of her before makin babbies. (Mainly so I can do a full-family adventure while they're young to gear the kid up to become a Indiana Jones expy.)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

blazing glory

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2015, 07:54:15 pm »

Romance her 'till the third romantic stage, then propose going steady, then propose marriage.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2015, 07:55:18 pm »

It takes about a day to do, start to finish. Faster if you have the great kisser trait or similar.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2015, 08:16:38 pm »

I suppose I could also just set our status as "partner" with the relationship transmogrifier :P

BECAUSE OMNIPOTENCE BITCHES.

Indeed, I do this.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »

we got ours from wallmart as disc, no origin or steam needed

we also have lots of expansions.

seasons ,pets, outdoor living, university, dragon valley (not quite an expansion, add-on might be a better term) ....what else....oh. and ambitions. there might be more.

now if only my sis and I did not have to share
we lost the disc and codes (it ill be a dark day when her computer finally gives out)
and even if we had them I would need the disc to play.

I would buy a copy for myself but so expensive.....I should look into this getting it on steam. might be cheeped than the disc.

and maxis games in geral. I hate losing my stuff and try not to, but over time..... even the most vigilant watch can miss something
I lost my spore code and my old computer no work, so no spore  :( :( :(

and I lost my Sims city 4 deluxe as well.....

:'(

so......sad.....

but any ways....

I tend to give my sims red hair...like....really red. and cats get evil red and black eyes.

dogs are op

"sniff out collectable" X10

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2015, 09:45:58 pm »

Funfact: You can go into your computer registry and find the CD key for an installed sims game.
I think. It definitely worked for Sims 2, and I'm pretty sure I used that technique at some point for Sims 3.

It'd be best to google how to. I could give instructions here, but I'd rather not accidently make anyone's computer explode.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2015, 11:22:34 pm »

wait what? would that work for spore. my old computer cant go a day without the os coruptting but if i had enough time to grab the code.... (and creature files, some of the ones i uploaded are gone for some reason)

.......the aewsome......could return........

I suppose I could also just set our status as "partner" with the relationship transmogrifier :P

technically speaking we are not totaly omnipresent and not totaly omnipotent.

we are omnipresent but we have to focus on something, we cant see everthing at once. not to mention a lot of buildings have no insides.

and we are limited in potence becasue some things cant be done, even with hacks and cheets there might be lmits.

we cant cancle "pee self" for instants
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »

technically speaking we are not totaly omnipresent and not totaly omnipotent.
TECHNICALITIES! I can make infinite money trivially, make anyone think anything about anyone else, live forever, and pretty much do whatever the shit I want. Terrence Conroy is a fucking god, and his wife Adaeze is shaping into a goddess.

I'm starting to wonder whether I'll be able to play this game normally again...

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]