Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34

Author Topic: ARM Archives: Wiki related stuff and other record keeping.  (Read 47384 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: ARM Archives: Wiki related stuff and other record keeping.
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2015, 12:37:16 pm »

I meant 13-15, my mistake.
Yeah. I found your summary for mission 13 back in the OOC thread, and it is good, but mission 13 already has a summary on the wiki. So I'm not sure where I should put it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2015, 09:18:39 pm »

link please. I'll take a look and see if anything can be done. Perhaps a merge or something.

Additionally, Twinwolf, if you still want the token, go ahead and do the other two and post them here. I'll transfer them over to the wiki. Make sure you note any edits to existing material.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2015, 09:27:17 pm »

I just finished reading mission 13. Holy shit, that might have been the most perfectly executed mission in ARM- or HMRC for that matter- history. Basically nothing went wrong.

Summary written up, thoughts?

Spoiler: Summary (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 04, 2015, 10:19:47 pm »

Thank you NAV. From my reading, it seems nothing really needs added or removed. I'd have to do more editing than I want if I wanted to replace some of what is there with some of what twinwolf has -and that was his job. A simple copypaste will not do. We'll call this one good.

Twinwolf, again, if you are interested, maybe review the synopsis for M13 and see if it can be edited/expanded a bit, send in your write-up here, and do the same for 14 and 15, taking care to note any edits of the current text, so I don't have to when transferring your stuff. We'll get you your token :D I'll posit to R_C that your summary qualifies, even if not used.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2015, 12:47:50 pm »

@Nunzillor: Who were those cans of medifoam assigned to? If they were split between the two teams, shouldn't only one of the two had been destroyed?

Nunzillor

« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2015, 01:27:13 pm »

I thought they were all assigned to Tek, but now I'm not 100% sure.  I'll go back today through the character sheets (and page histories) of the people that were on mission to confirm.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2015, 01:30:08 pm »

Some of them certainly were, IIRC (Maurice advised to Gen.Miyamoto on the matter of medical supplies as usual), but I don't remember about the rest of them.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Nunzillor

« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2015, 01:32:44 pm »

Looking at Tek's inventory, there are two cans of medifoam and one emergency kit.  Just need to track down the last emergency kit now.

Edit: Potion #50 was on the Player Market and marked as being sold  (I bought it) by the Team Fund from a dead character's inventory, but I see it now in Taddok's inventory.  Does anyone know what the deal is with that?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:33:18 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2015, 02:52:36 pm »

Dead people's stuff go into Team Fund where from they are sold in player market. Assuming the stuff is even theoretically recoverable.

Guess he bought it?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 10, 2015, 02:57:19 pm »

Potion 50 was chosen by two people. There are two different potion 50s floating around.

Nunzillor

« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2015, 02:59:41 pm »

Ah, that makes sense.  Thanks.

Edit: I couldn't find the very last emergency kit, so you guys can keep it.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:13:22 pm by Nunzillor »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 25, 2015, 10:32:10 am »

Curses. Apparently me and Aosh created a character page almost simultaneously. We need one of the pages removed, how is that done?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2015, 10:38:00 am »

We add {{delete:reason}} or something simialar on the extra page.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 25, 2015, 04:22:56 pm »

Then presumably, I delete those pages sometime in the future. Should really get around to that when I get to a real computer again...

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #299 on: September 25, 2015, 04:30:07 pm »

Then presumably, I delete those pages sometime in the future. Should really get around to that when I get to a real computer again...

Just one thing: Check if deleting a page also deletes its history. If it does, then it might be better to not delete them to preserve their history record. At least for inventory and status pages.

Edit: And you can always give someone else higher privileges if you can't do it. As creator of the wiki you'll always have highest rank, but you can always give someone else higher rank (don't remember the rank names right now, writing from phone) so that they can delete pages and do other stiff like that. Someone like swordsmith or navagator or aoshima could do it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:34:44 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34