Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Roll to Cultist of grisha5/Toady One/GabeN  (Read 16395 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

I thought I was a cheesecake, not some puny mortal man. Whatever, I shall make due.

Steal the corpses of wipeout1024 and Dwarf4Explosives and ritualistically dismember them, hopefully gaining the attention of the Ruinous Powers.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought I was a cheesecake, not some puny mortal man. Whatever, I shall make due.
Fine, you're a sentient cheesecake named chseecaek. Oh yeah, congrats chseecaek! You saved your immortal, omnipotent master from total non-existence and as a reward he gave you....a new name! Truly he is the best master!....No, wait, what was the opposite of that again?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The solution is clear! Destroy existence and then I'll for all intents and purposes live again!
And then reward the cheesecake better, I forget to do that because no one ever asks me for a reward.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile

So I'm guessing the turn myself into a vampire thing didn't work. Oh well:

Rot into a pile of sapient bacteria, amoeba and similar capable of surviving the vacuum of space.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Bring Xantalos back into existence.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bring Xantalos back into existence.
You do realise that this action is most definitely outside of Toady One-ism, right?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No it's not.
Urist 4:20 clearly states: 'and so, Xantalos, my greatest ally, is to be aided as often as possible'.
Duh.
It's almost like you haven't read the Book of the Toad.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Revelation of Armok 6:66: 'for crimes committed the betrayer Xantalos was struck down.'
Revelation of Armok 6:67: 'So ended the delight of the abomination.'

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Bah. Revelation of Armok is in the Old Book, and concerns the worship of Armok, as opposed to the Toady One. You should know this. Anyone who's actually read both the Old and New Book of the Toad can tell you this.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BE POKETH-TWOETH

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Nay, nay. In the Scriptures of Three-toe it states clearly: "Xantalos, his most favored, rose from nonexistence once more. Amen, amen I say to you, for Xantalos is, was, and always will be." Scriptures 5:55
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Seems like my action disappeared last round? Oh well.

Attempt to induce prophetic visions from grisha5. Tell me how to help you, your fiveness.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah. Revelation of Armok is in the Old Book, and concerns the worship of Armok, as opposed to the Toady One. You should know this. Anyone who's actually read both the Old and New Book of the Toad can tell you this.
Except Armok-worship is directly tied in a favourable way to Toady One, as proven by how his summoning to the corporeal realm granted worshippers of Toady One wishes. Besides, you totally read the New Book out of context.
Urist 4:17: 'Let it here be known that all who surrender themselves to be my friend'
Urist 4:18: 'so all may know the truth for those who have sinned without passing the horizon.'
Urist 4:19: 'Had even a great enemy known this truth all must accept his anointing'

As you can see, it clearly states that Xantalos would've only been treated as a friend had he surrendered himself unto the Toad, which he refused to do and then passing the horizon - obviously referring to the moral event horizon - and he forever became outside of the One Toad's friendship.

Nay, nay. In the Scriptures of Three-toe it states clearly: "Xantalos, his most favored, rose from nonexistence once more. Amen, amen I say to you, for Xantalos is, was, and always will be." Scriptures 5:55
The Scriptures of Three-toe is an obvious fabrication not found of divine will but written at the bottom of a lunatic's hat, as the lunatic himself claimed! This Xantalos-fiend merely wishes to spread misinformation about the Prophet Three-Toe's Work.

Seems like my action disappeared last round? Oh well.
Your action was to permakill someone, something that someone had already done and so took away your chance of doing the thing.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:11:21 am by Andres »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Except those 3 lines you quoted are actually Urist 4:12 through 4:15, dealing with Armok becoming an ally to the One Toad.
Doing some editing, eh, Andres?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Except those 3 lines you quoted are actually Urist 4:12 through 4:15, dealing with Armok becoming an ally to the One Toad.
Doing some heresy, eh, Andres?
FTFY.
Dying of laughter?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10