Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Roll to Cultist of grisha5/Toady One/GabeN  (Read 16405 times)

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Cultist of grisha5/Toady One/GabeN
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2015, 06:53:22 pm »

Attempt to turn self into a powerful vampire with no need to breath by praying to grisha5. Also, instakill Xantalos.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 06:57:37 pm by Dwarf4Explosives »
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2015, 07:06:17 pm »

instakill someone!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2015, 07:53:51 pm »

BE POKETH-TWOETH, SEE bay12 royalty, legends, heros and other notable people to see what I mean.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2015, 09:35:43 pm »

no dumbo the elephant

that was wish

(old action not unbracket)
excuse me, response where[

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2015, 11:37:24 pm »

BE POKETH-TWOETH, SEE bay12 royalty, legends, heros and other notable people to see what I mean.
Can you give me a link or a summary? If it's too long I won't read it and I'll just have your scyther self be eaten by a roc.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2015, 11:47:53 pm »

BASICALLY, THE FORM OF ME IF I WAS ONE OF MANY ELDRITCH ABOMINATIONS JUST MUCKING AROUND IN THE RTDS APPEARED, THEN FOUGHT SOME OVERPOWERED ENDLESS BLAZE, THEN CALMED DOWN THEN WENT TO A FANCY BANQUET, WHICH ENDLESS BLAZE FOOLISHLY BROUGHT ANIME. I THEN CORRECTLY REPLACED THE HERESY WITH CARTOONS, BUT THEN BLAZE OPENED UP A PORTAL AND SHOVED THAT ME IN THERE. THE PORTAL LEAD TO THE CREATE A NEW WORLD 'VERSE AFTER THE "SUPERPOSED DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD". MORE CAUSING CHAOS ENSURED UNTIL MOST OF THE GODS SACRIFICED THEMSELVES TO SHOVE THAT ME OUT. THEN I POP BACK OUT AND REPLACE THE HORRID ANIME WITH GLORIOUS ANIMATED RECORDINGS OF TROUBLESHOOTER ADVENTURES. THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN, AND A LITTLE MORE CHAOS THEN THE GOD-FORCE SENT ME BACK, THEN THE EVENTS OF THE LAST PAGE HAPEND AND NOW AFTER SOME MORE STUFF, HE'S/IT'S HERE.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2015, 11:54:47 pm »

I'm going to give your roll a -1 because you talk in all caps and I feel like being a mean GM. :)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2015, 11:59:52 pm »

] ] ] ]kill gm for ignoring question] ] ]

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2015, 12:03:34 am »

I'm going to give your roll a -1 because you talk in all caps and I feel like being a mean GM. :)
I don't always talk in all caps.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2015, 12:35:47 am »

I don't always talk in all caps.
Relax, I was kidding. ;D I don't mind all-caps.

I didn't see any question marks with your name on it, therefore you didn't ask a question.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2015, 03:58:29 am »

"Take that! Gotcha! Not so fast!"

Keep jabbing Elephant Parade. This time around, though, cast a spell to make my index fingers really sharp and stab him in a vital organ.
[3] You fail to cast any spell that makes your index fingers sharper but you succeed in causing a lot of bleeding regardless!

Add totally left turn stuff into ORCS that at first seems kinda dumb, but is disgustingly addictive. Like farming, dancing, sex and marriage. Introduce modding to the community as well.
[2] It's not well-received in the slightest. Sales plummet, gamers are outraged, and it appears the eldritch lawyer gas has coalesced into a clone of Jack Thomson and is now suing your game for obscenity! Considering the game's initial rating and how the game update (UPDATE - not expansion) would require a higher rating, it seems he has a case. You should probably hire a lawyer. ((No, this is not the result of a 1. A 1 without modifiers would've been even worse.))

Yeah, banish one of the armies. Thanks, chseecaek!

Now then, chseecaek go hijack that railgun and use it to snipe some enemy structures. That glowing statue, for one.

My remaining infinite army, go conquer everything outside of my realm.

You banish the second army into non-existence and remain existent. You christen cheseecaek with his new name, chseecaek! Your infinite army would've gone out to conquer anything but...
Also, instakill Xantalos.
This guy offs you. Your infinite army ceases to exist, as do you. the eldritch energy holding together chseecaek's minions disappears and they collapse. All of chseecaek's eldritch power disappears as well. Maybe if you could've found some way to get off that cultist list...

Xantalos has been struck down!

The grisha5 cult has instakilled someone and may do so no more!

Create ORKS - a mod of ORCS that adresses what remains of public desires for the game in an atempt to overshadow the original.
[3+5] Your attempt is successful! Not only do you get rid of the hugely unpopular update, but your additions to the game or so many and so powerful that many believe that it was YOU who made the original ORCS and that Nidilap stole your work! If you wanted to, you could probably take him to court and have the rights of the game turned over to you! That would truly bring great glory to the cult of grisha5!

[2] You are John Robertson, the most average man in Generitopia.

[1] [3+5] You successfully severely injure the GM! It doesn't appear to be the GM from THIS game, however.... Oh no....

grisha5 has been severely wounded! +5 bonus to grisha5 cultists cancelled! -1 to all rolls by grisha 5 cultists! grisha5 will be wounded for [5] 5 turns!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2015, 04:02:35 am »

Bake poisoned brownies.
[3+5] You bake brownies so poisonous that they can kill people just by breathing them! You breathed them when you were making them! Is this punishment from grisha5 for failing to appreciate his jelly rolls? IMMINENT DEATH!

I keep overshooting, so I might as well take advantage of it:

Attempt to build a railgun and a hydroelectric dam that runs on lava to charge it in front of the portal to Xantalos' realm.

[6+5-3] Disregarding the insane Toad worshipper, you get your super engineering skills and build a railgun and lavaelectric dam next to Xantalos' portal. The two creations are masterfully created and capable of wiping out all armies of whatever size so long as they attempt to cross through the portal, but it seems the railgun needs power to work and the lavaelectric dam needs lava to work. Unfortunately, lava cannot be found in space, nor can breathable air. You're suffocating! IMMINENT DEATH!
wipeout1024 has been struck down!
Dwarf4Explosives has been struck down!

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

grisha5 is wounded... I see an opening to further power.

Leech off the essence of the weakened grisha5!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

There's only one reasonable course of action to take now that I'm dead: rip off Lovecraft!
After all, just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't exist.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Xantalos Bay12 wgah'nagl fhtagn, my prophet Cheesecake. Be a good chap and ressurect me, would you? I'll grant you a wish for whatever you desire, so long as that desire doesn't involve harming me or my future prospects in any way, or becoming more powerful than me. Gotta keep it reasonable. Still leaves pretty much anything in your desire.
Oh, you have to sacrifice either a good number of people or a lower number of powerful people to get me back, though.
Say, that 5 fellow's injured. NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

grisha5 is wounded... I see an opening to further power.

Leech off the essence of the weakened grisha5!
How? You're a mortal human, after all. Even with a 6 the most I can give you is that you take the public's interest away from grisha5.

After all, just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't exist.
Your infinite army ceases to exist, as do you.
Your dimension still exists but it's infinitely small. Youh however, don't exist in the slightest.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10