Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: wanderer/blacksmith's friend  (Read 808 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
wanderer/blacksmith's friend
« on: April 05, 2015, 02:19:51 pm »

its a question about a mod so i assumed it went here, its been ages sence i used the forums or really played much DF but i am wanting a quick update or fix for wanderer/blacksmith's friend so that i can actually play with it without it crashing my game, was wondering if anyone could do that or if theres already an update for it somewhere done by the mod maker but i cant seem to find anything, its some sort of lacking lines in the material and tissue templates but i cant find what lines it is, if you use the ones from W'sF you get errors in world gen about farm towns having no crops, if you use the default ones it gives you crashes any time you leave a town in slow travel.

to shorten it a bit, i'd like an updated copy of wanderer's friend and blacksmith's friend but am too busy with RL work and whatnot to actually sit and search through the files myself, anyone mind helpin me out with this?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Re: wanderer/blacksmith's friend
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 03:00:52 pm »

yup nvm i am blind as a bat, all i could find was the older ones while the newer ones are right there on the front page, sorry bout that i'm derping pretty hard today.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: wanderer/blacksmith's friend
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 01:02:22 am »

Hi, I am updated DF Wanderer to 0.40.24 just yesterday, so that could be an issue :D. Also I think it's not compatible with Blacksmith, but I can make a compatible version soon if you give me a link to that mod.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:09:12 am by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository