Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Engraving Game  (Read 10386 times)

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving Game
« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2008, 04:01:00 pm »

This is an engraving of a human and carp. The human is raising a steel tube with a giant corkscrew. The human is jumping with the tube. The human is firing a crossbow. The carp is striking down the human. The carp is swimming. The carp is swimming. The carp is hungry.
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2008, 02:36:00 am »

Commander Keen! (2, I think.  I forget which one had the dopefish)

I used to play those games a lot when I was a kid...   Ah, the memories...

I've been an Id Kid ever since doom.

Anticheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2008, 04:32:00 am »

Commander Keen 4, actually!   ;)

Best. Fish. Ever.

Also, I too love the CK series.

--

This is a masterful engraving of Humans, Carp and Water. The carp are eating the humans! The humans are screaming! The humans are shooting the carp!

Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 30, 2008, 01:22:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Anticheese:
<STRONG>Commander Keen 4, actually!    ;)

Best. Fish. Ever.

Also, I too love the CK series.</STRONG>

Truth!

This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2008, 01:41:00 pm »

On the wall is a particulary bad image of many humans and a noob. The humans are repetitively clicking things. The noob is begging for free stuff.

It's a web browser game ( I don't know if those are allowed ). It has a... friendly community >_>

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2008, 02:01:00 pm »

I think any browser-based MMORPG qualifies. Being a russian, I'd say TimeZero.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

McDoomhammer

• Bay Watcher
  • Uses: Ore of irony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 10, 2008, 02:01:00 pm »

All of them?
"KILL, KILL, KILL! NOTHING SHALL STAND BETWEEN US AND THE CEREAL BAR!"
-The Violent Council of Breakfast

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2008, 12:24:00 am »

On the wall is an engraving of a human and a cube. The human is destroying the cube. The cube is making a plaintive gesture.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2008, 12:55:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Asheron:
<STRONG>On the wall is a particulary bad image of many humans and a noob. The humans are repetitively clicking things. The noob is begging for free stuff.

It's a web browser game ( I don't know if those are allowed ). It has a... friendly community >_></STRONG>

Kingdom of Loathing?

And will people please stop posting "Portal" engravings?  This is what, the fifth time?  I think we get it now.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2008, 10:59:00 am »

I'll give a hint... its made by a company called jagex...

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

DuncanFrost

• Bay Watcher
  • Urban Legendary
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt account.
« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »

Runescape!

My one:
Engraved on the wall is a picture of a human and humans. The human is commanding. The humans are building traps. The humans are stealing gold.

Toady looses a roaring laughter, fell and terrible!
Toady has butchered a spammer!

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2008, 02:29:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by subject name here:
<STRONG>On the wall is an engraving of a human and a cube. The human is destroying the cube. The cube is making a plaintive gesture.</STRONG>

We've already done that one... twice.

On the wall is a masterful engraving of a human and the sky. The human is flying through the sky. The human is striking down the turtle. The plump helmet is making a plaintive gesture. The human is imitating a spirit of fire. The human is imitating a raccoon. The female human is in another fortress.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2008, 04:09:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Alfador:
<STRONG>

We've already done that one... twice.

On the wall is a masterful engraving of a human and the sky. The human is flying through the sky. The human is striking down the turtle. The plump helmet is making a plaintive gesture. The human is imitating a spirit of fire. The human is imitating a raccoon. The female human is in another fortress.</STRONG>

MARIO!

On the wall is a masterful engraving of a human and humans.  The human is commanding the humans.  The humans are stealing the Eiffel Tower.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2008, 05:08:00 pm »

On the wall is a masterfully designed engraving of a red steel dwarf, a goblin, goblins, and humans.  The red steel dwarf is raising the goblin over its head.  The goblin is screaming.  The goblins are shooting the humans.  The humans are shooting the goblins.
Shoes...

Thingy Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Disemboweld
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2008, 09:34:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Puzzlemaker:
<STRONG>On the wall is a masterful engraving of a human and humans.  The human is commanding the humans.  The humans are stealing the Eiffel Tower.</STRONG>

Carmen Sandiego?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20