Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: Engraving Game  (Read 10402 times)

Slanted

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Engraving Game
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2008, 07:55:00 pm »

quote:
On the wall is an engraving of NATO troops, Russian troops and Resistance troops. The NATO and resistance troops are shooting at the Russian troops. The Russians are taking cover.

Operation Flashpoint

This is an engraving of a man and a blob. The man is talking to the blob. The blob is killing himself.

[ January 13, 2008: Message edited by: Slanted ]

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2008, 07:56:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Zonhin:
<STRONG>Yes I didn't figure out and engraving. What of it?    :)

Engraved on the wall is an image of Apes and Squid Things and a Deity. The Apes are fighting the Squid Things. The Apes are Embracing the Deity. The Deity is Casting a Spell.</STRONG>

EVO? I can't remember the rest of that games name.

On the wall is an engraving of a human, a human, a knife, and a crossbow trap. The human is invisible and raising the knife. The human is putting iron into the crossbow trap.

Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2008, 07:57:00 pm »

Dur. Too slow, apparently.

An award goes to you, Slanted, for guessing the name of one of my favoriate games.

[ January 13, 2008: Message edited by: Xotes ]

Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

Tenebrys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2008, 02:15:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Bricktop:
<STRONG>Engraved on the wall is a human, a demon, some humans and some demonic humans. The humans are striking down the demonic humans. The human is stoof on the demons head. The human is hitting the demon on the head with his hammer. The demon is withering away.

(Probably not the best description ever...)</STRONG>

Another Dawn of War quote.

To fill up the space...

On the wall is an engraving of a large human, a small human, and a rhinoceros.  The large human is raising the small human.  The small human is screaming.  The rhinoceros is striking down the small human.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2008, 11:40:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Mirrsen:
<STRONG>"Engraved on the wall is a picture of Sharatar Heavy Cruiser class, one thousand Sharatar Light Fighters, and a Magellan Orbital Base class. The Heavy Cruiser is releasing the thousand Light Fighters. The Orbital Base looks terrified."

"Engraved on the wall is a picture of a Dwarf, a sword, and the Lord of Darkness. The Dwarf is raising the sword. The Lord of Darkness is laughing. The sword emits a bright blue glow."

The latter is NOT an MMO, NOT related to Tolkien, and the dwarf is NOT the only possible hero in the game.</STRONG>

The second is not NWN, Necro. After another wrong guess I'll have to tell the game's name.

The first is not Imperium Galactica, but you're fairly close. You're highly unlikely to find the game on google, and there's no entry for it on Wikipedia, but the game exists, and is still praised by those who got their hands on it.

I'll throw in another engraving about the second game.
"Engraved on the wall is a human, a two-handed axe, and orcs. The orcs are surrounding the human. The human is swinging the two-handed axe around. The two-handed axe is leaving a red trail behind it. The orcs are decapitated."

Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

briktal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2008, 01:50:00 pm »

^^ That second one quoted: Dungeon Lords?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Person:
<STRONG>
On the wall is an engraving of a human, a human, a knife, and a crossbow trap. The human is invisible and raising the knife. The human is putting iron into the crossbow trap.</STRONG>

TF2?

[ January 14, 2008: Message edited by: briktal ]

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2008, 06:15:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Nite/m4re:
<STRONG>

DOOM 2!</STRONG>

Yesh!

This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2008, 06:19:00 pm »

This is an engraving of a cretin and a dragon. The dragon is striking a menacing pose. The ice is melting. The dragon is withering away.
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Seagoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2008, 06:54:00 pm »

Ok, here is a hard one.

Engraved on the wall is an image of deamons, humans, an Iornman and a sword. The humans are fighting the deamons, the humans are withering away. The Sword is Laughing. The Iornman is fighting the deamons, the deamons are exploding into gore.

Railick Stonemane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Stonemane Library
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2008, 07:00:00 pm »

Sounds like the sword in Baldur's Gate but I don't remember an iron man wielding it ,seems like it that crazy ass Ranger. This is an interesting one, I wanna know ! : )
"And call a dog a cow-that don't change the way the thing'll taste!" Bruenor Battlehammer

http://railickstonemane.wordpress.com/
http://stonemane.hostei.com/

Seagoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2008, 07:01:00 pm »

I will give you all a hint since in my oppinion it is quite hard, although it will all make sense if you remember the game :P

Ok, that hint made it a bit too easy, so here is a better one:

The Sword is dreaming of Godhood.

[ January 14, 2008: Message edited by: Seagoon ]

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2008, 07:04:00 pm »

quote:
 will give you all a hint since in my oppinion it is quite hard, although it will all make sense if you remember the game :P
The sword is called Durandal.

Fire Emblem!

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Railick Stonemane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Stonemane Library
« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2008, 07:05:00 pm »

just checking wikipedia the sword Durandal has been in a lot of games. Its kind of like Masmune :P
"And call a dog a cow-that don't change the way the thing'll taste!" Bruenor Battlehammer

http://railickstonemane.wordpress.com/
http://stonemane.hostei.com/

Seagoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2008, 07:09:00 pm »

crud someone quoted me before I could edit :P

Fire Emblem?

[ January 14, 2008: Message edited by: Seagoon ]

Zonhin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2008, 08:09:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Person:
<STRONG>

EVO? I can't remember the rest of that games name.

On the wall is an engraving of a human, a human, a knife, and a crossbow trap. The human is invisible and raising the knife. The human is putting iron into the crossbow trap.</STRONG>

Er... nope. The game I'm describing is an independent game. It's actually a 4x strategy game. (hinthint)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20