Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47

Author Topic: Dragon Ball RPG (OOC/Applications) (Game has started)  (Read 57666 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (OOC/Applications) (Game has started)
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2015, 11:12:06 pm »

You guys are gonna regret not picking Sense Energy as a technique.
I'm just saiyan.

Until Dr. Axal gets his hands on a scouter and works on them.  He has been working with the connection between Ki and Technology, those would just give him a new angle to work with.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2015, 11:30:57 pm »

I'm just saiyan.

Until Dr. Axal gets his hands on a scouter and works on them.  He has been working with the connection between Ki and Technology, those would just give him a new angle to work with.
The only two beings they can take scouters from are me and Ateyo. I'm in space and Ateyo can just fly away if he's getting too badly beat. Fuar is the only other person who can fly except his version of Flight is based on ki (as is Pree's and Ateyo's) but he doesn't have very good Ki stats and so probably can't fly as fast.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2015, 11:33:32 pm »

I'm just saiyan.

The only two beings they can take scouters from are me and Ateyo. I'm in space and Ateyo can just fly away if he's getting too badly beat. Fuar is the only other person who can fly except his version of Flight is based on ki (as is Pree's and Ateyo's) but he doesn't have very good Ki stats and so probably can't fly as fast.

He better fly faster then my gun...Besides, his personality doesn't seem like the kind to run away, and it will probably be destroyed in the fight. As long as Axal knows what it does (like having it explained to him by the enemy, as is required by law) and sees it, he will have no trouble replicating it like Gero did.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:45:30 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2015, 11:42:01 pm »

He better fly faster then my gun...
Is that a Foster the People reference?

As long as Axal knows what it does (like having it explained to him by the enemy, as is required by law) and sees it, he will have no trouble replicating it like Gero did.
As soon as we work out some backstory so I know Pree's personality, the first thing I'll do is forbid Ateyo from doing exactly that. (Besides, that's more a staple of Bleach than DBZ.) Gero replicated the scouters? I was under the impression that he invented the scouter built into 16 by himself, especially since it didn't explode every single time someone powered up.

EDIT: Namekians have the ability to regrow dismembered limbs, create minions by spewing eggs out of their mouth, and stretch their arms.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:54:04 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2015, 11:55:52 pm »

......Yes?

As soon as we work out some backstory so I know Pree's personality, the first thing I'll do is forbid Ateyo from doing exactly that. (Besides, that's more a staple of Bleach than DBZ.) Gero replicated the scouters? I was under the impression that he invented the scouter built into 16 by himself, especially since it didn't explode every single time someone powered up.

And you think he will listen? His character is described as "Cocky Saiyan Jerk". Not explaining what the scouter is would be a crime! Gero and Bulma both made a type of scouter, Bulma repaired Radit's (thus could logically make more) and Gero made the ones in the Android. Gero would have seen the scouters, and could have easily gotten the idea from them at the very least. Does it really matter? Gero could make one, so Axel can too.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2015, 11:59:33 pm »

EDIT: Namekians have the ability to regrow dismembered limbs, create minions by spewing eggs out of their mouth, and stretch their arms.

"King Piccolo is willing to create abominations out of his spawn, but that is behaviour unworthy of a true Namekian. I spit on him and his lust for power."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2015, 12:04:12 am »

"Dude, you can literally rip your own arm off and beat someone to death with it. That's the coolest goddamn thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Calm down."
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2015, 12:06:24 am »

"Hey! You mooks get back to the other page pronto. The wall breaks, you pay for it. Go on, scram!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2015, 12:07:13 am »

"King Piccolo is willing to create abominations out of his spawn, but that is behaviour unworthy of a true Namekian. I spit on him and his lust for power."
"Nail did it, though. What's your point?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2015, 12:07:48 am »

......Yes?
Cool. I had that song on my phone back in high school.

And you think he will listen? His character is described as "Cocky Saiyan Jerk". Not explaining what the scouter is would be a crime!
Nappa listened to Vegeta despite also being cocky, jerky, and a Saiyan, so it's possible. It doesn't really matter, though. Only two possibilities can occur. One: he listens, doesn't reveal the secret, and then we win the game. Two: he doesn't, Earthlings get scouters, and then I murder Ateyo for disobeying me (before proceeding to win the game). It'll be fun either way. :D
(Yes, I know I'm acting like the villains where they all think they'll definitely 100% win. I'm doing it on purpose.)

Gero and Bulma both made a type of scouter, Bulma repaired Radit's (thus could logically make more) and Gero made the ones in the Android. Gero would have seen the scouters, and could have easily gotten the idea from them at the very least. Does it really matter? Gero could make one, so Axel can too.
I wasn't saying that Axal couldn't build a scouter, I was just saying I didn't know Gero's scouter was based on the Saiyans' scouters.

(Ninja'd. Hilarious!)

"Nail did it, though. What's your point?"
Nail never had any children. What are you on about?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2015, 12:08:57 am »

"Hey! You mooks get back to the other page pronto. The wall breaks, you pay for it. Go on, scram!"
"You can't tell me what to do, NERD. You're the hired lackey, anyway, so who's the real mook here?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2015, 12:11:15 am »

The regenerating limbs thing. Obviously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2015, 12:12:59 am »

I was indeed talking about the spitting out minions thing XD

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2015, 12:13:47 am »

"You can't tell me what to do, NERD. You're the hired lackey, anyway, so who's the real mook here?"

"That is still you, short stop. Us adults need money. Now get back before I ring up your parents."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2015, 12:16:13 am »

"You adults are also ENORMOUS NERDS and joke's on you, my parents are dead have a private number."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47