Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47

Author Topic: Dragon Ball RPG (OOC/Applications) (Game has started)  (Read 57607 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (OOC/Applications)
« Reply #210 on: April 29, 2015, 12:14:47 am »

Well then. Neat little way to make sure we all meet, Zan.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 29, 2015, 12:19:05 am »

I somehow, just now, not earlier, realized that Matilda is the only girl.
Of a group otherwise consisting entirely of men(? Males, at least. Alien standards are weird.)

Cue Matilda channeling Chi-Chi and screaming her head off at the slightest mistake from any of them.
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 29, 2015, 12:22:20 am »

Andre's character is as well.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2015, 12:22:38 am »

Of a group otherwise consisting entirely of men(? Males, at least. Alien standards are weird.)

Cue Matilda channeling Chi-Chi and screaming her head off at the slightest mistake from any of them.

Pree is a girl too, right? Though she probably won't last very long against us  :P.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2015, 12:24:10 am »

Whoops. :P

My joke stands.
Also sorry, Andres.
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 29, 2015, 12:33:13 am »

Pree is a girl too, right? Though she probably won't last very long against us  :P.
Are...you saying that Pree won't last long against getting gang-attacked by a bunch of dudes or that Matilda's gonna be the only female once Pree dies from being outnumbered? Because one of those options is really fucking creepy, dude.

Whoops. :P

My joke stands.
Also sorry, Andres.
Sorry for what?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Ball RPG (OOC/Applications) (Game has started)
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2015, 12:34:53 am »

Forgetting about Pree. But I guess it's no big deal?
Also yes, that is exceptionally creepy. A bit too far there, Stirk.
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2015, 12:38:44 am »

Are...you saying that Pree won't last long against getting gang-attacked by a bunch of dudes or that Matilda's gonna be the only female once Pree dies from being outnumbered? Because one of those options is really fucking creepy, dude.

That Pree is a genocidal maniac, and obviously the villain, while everyone else is at least a half-decent person. She is going to lose the fight, especially considering that she is supposed to be the arc villain. I stand by the sentence structure, I worded it perfectly fine, only someone illiterate in English would misunderstand it in the way you had.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2015, 12:42:48 am »

Map's been added to the turn.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 29, 2015, 12:43:04 am »

You did word it fine, but the connotations are definitely there, intentional or not.
And you're forgetting Ateyo, who I believe is on Pree's side (or, at least, works under her) and Fuar, who doesn't even know if there's sapient life on the planet and is a wildcard in terms of who he would side with. Not strictly fair, but not a curb-stomp battle by any means either.
Also, the illiteracy comment isn't necessary.
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 29, 2015, 12:52:24 am »

That Pree is a genocidal maniac, and obviously the villain, while everyone else is at least a half-decent person. She is going to lose the fight, especially considering that she is supposed to be the arc villain. I stand by the sentence structure, I worded it perfectly fine, only someone illiterate in English would misunderstand it in the way you had.
While the comment about my character being the arc villain is certainly flattering, I'd rather you hadn't flat-out insulted me in the very next sentence. By my observation, Bay12 forum culture means that you can get away with calling someone's ideas, opinions, goals, etc. in insulting terms (depending on context and only to a certain extent), targeting an actual someone is a no-no and flat-out against forum guidelines. I haven't used the 'Report to moderator' button since I joined Bay12 and I'd rather it stayed that way so please have a bit more respect for your fellow forumites.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:57:04 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2015, 01:05:24 am »

"Oh, right. You're here. Um, hey, guy. You're Nohkan, right? Is that how you say it? Know-con... I was looking for you just now, and I was gonna say hi or something but then you left. Through the ground. Somehow. Hey, by the way, do you know what this thing is?"

Cue Fuar flying up through the exit at the top of the ship behind her and speaking.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2015, 01:07:26 am »

Matilda reflexively turns to punch him in the face (how DARE he, approaching the Puncher of Faces without an appointment) and him catching the fist / pulling a Neo and slowing it down or something.
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2015, 01:16:33 am »

While that would've been neat, damaging the ship, especially when he doesn't know if there would be any way to repair it, is quite low on Fuar's 'list of things I'll probably do'.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47