Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)  (Read 17368 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2015, 10:58:59 am »

Sarah

You take a walk and find an alley with an feel like your magic.

"Someone else? Are the schools having half days or something?" you look up and see a young girl in a pink and purple jester outfit standing on the rooftop.
((She not heavy. Only about 92 pounds.))
((*Rimshot*))

Cass shrugs and heads off to investigate the distrubance, making sure to change on the way there.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2015, 02:25:20 pm »

Cassandra

(in case you are wondering, I'm rolling for where you appear in the red moon world. I mention this since where Cass landed makes it seem like I felt sorry for Hitomi.)

While out of sight, Cass's brown outfit formed around her frame. You reach the junction of Graven Walk quickly and upon stepping in the magic field, the world switches.

A red moon hangs up above and the world seem dark. Despite the fact you were on a straight road a step ago, the road before instead take a sharp left.

You do note a red bird dive-bombing a bit of wall. The sound of a girl's squeal of pain after the dive tell you what you need to know.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2015, 02:27:53 pm »

Cassandra creates a throwing knife before tossing it at the bird. Afterwards she runs towards it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2015, 02:30:29 pm »

Hitomi rolls away, instinctively shifting into her mage form. She had to act fast.

Concentrating, the girl summons her mindform. No time to fully materialise it, that would take too long. She just needed to stab the bird long enough to get herself to concentrate and fully form it.

A faint construct of purple energy appears behind her, appearing to be human. With a swift movement, it aids Cassandra's attack by stabbing the bird through the head with a materialized lance of energy.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2015, 02:43:14 pm »

Irene looks at Lillith.

"Lets just find this source and take it out somehow. You know how to use your powers so ill just be your eyes and play interference while you do so. The quicker we are out of here the better right?"

Then to Ghost in a hurry she says
"Ghost I don't know what you want to do but if you'd like to be our second hitter that would be swell. We'll forget you so you can stay..secret right?

I don't want any trouble later from this mess. From anyone or anything. Oh and if you see some weird jester girl shoot that bitch.
"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2015, 02:47:47 pm »

"With pleasure." Warrior grins.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2015, 02:49:43 pm »

Cassandra join the battle

-1 mpIn her hand, a blade appear. Plain and lifeless, it's only purpose is to be throw. Cass tosses the simple blade toward the bird.

(2+3+2(dazed foe)+5(sneak attack)-3=9) As sudden as the attack is, the bird still dodges the plain knife.

Hitomi transforms into her purple robes, ready for battle. -1 MP An vague human figure appear and rushes from behind the bookworm.

(11+2+2(dazed foe)+1(follow up attack)-3=13) The being strikes the bird(10+1-1=10 damage). The small bird is ripped apart by the spear.

Combat over

Spoiler: Cass (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2015, 02:58:33 pm »

So do i encounter anything or...

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2015, 03:00:37 pm »

((Did me and warrior encounter the bird?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2015, 03:12:25 pm »

So do i encounter anything or...
Jack Knife is look at your character and your character is looking back at her.

((Did me and warrior encounter the bird?))
((No))

Irene and Lillith

"I won't shoot people for the hell of it. You would need to either pay my rate or prove her to be a threat to the public." She look over to a garden wall "I've narrow the area of the source to 300 meters that way. With the three of us, we should be able to find the cause quickly." She look at Warrior "Don't engage the hunters unless needed. They will swarm us."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2015, 03:18:58 pm »

"Right then lets start moving that way then."

Move towards the source with Ghost the soldier.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2015, 03:20:59 pm »

Cass scratches her chin. She looks towards the roof tops and with a new idea in her head creates a grappling hook to get herself to the top.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2015, 04:15:21 pm »

(Oops I forgot my name.)
"Nah. you know how it is: A plot point comes along, everyone's spewing cagey bullshit, you break the ice with some directness, two of them think you're insane and flee, a third goes after them and shit was already boring. So I left."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2015, 04:23:18 pm »

"Sound like you been having a rough day." she sit on the edge "I was told to guard this alley and the only person who came along was some unempowered girl who ran when I did a little magic. And she ran into the distortion so I'm going to be in trouble as well as bored."[/color]

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2015, 04:56:06 pm »

"That sucks. Two questions: What did she look like and the fun kind of distortion or the angsty kind?"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19