Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)  (Read 17379 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2015, 04:48:56 pm »

I don't know this seems kind of heavy. I guess I just wander around somewhere else.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2015, 05:27:15 pm »

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Why is there a blood moon outside and who is out there? An what company decides to fund a gas masked soldier to go into a school with..'GHOSTS' extermination as its bottom line holder?
" She says making air quotes on the name ghost. Irene's worried face is showing with her hands making air quotes around the name 'Ghost'.

She begins to however have a manic episode as she giggles  "I mean really. It must be that little girls idea to have 'Ghost' the soldier from Ghost busters shoot at ghosts. An, god dammit I said why are you here not who your previous employer was. You are not in a employee review process."

Irene looks over her cover to look around for similar soldiers. 'Is this some kind of nerf battle with LARP or something?' she thinks to herself. She however notices the Black Hood from her dream is being present worn as well as a Veil covering her face under the worn hood. Not only that but her entire body seems to be wet..sweat?

Her hands seem to have dark gloves on and a greenish-red aura is emitting from them.

'What now?'
"Do try and calm down dear, magic is a real thing and you just awoke to it in the worst possible way.  An angst based awakening in the middle of a dimensional shift.  I'm..." she looks at the soldier and considers the nature of her previous life.  Gods what was this stupid body's name... "Lilith.  And if you'll allow me, I'll be glad to help you."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2015, 06:27:27 pm »

"What do you mean angst? An how can you help me? I don't even know what my power would be in this cosmic conundrum."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2015, 06:34:08 pm »

"You got angry enough to naturally acquire magic is what I mean by angst.  I can help because I've been at this for awhile and just recently brought myself back from the dead.  And your powers are your own to discover, just don't test them now."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2015, 06:42:25 pm »

"You got angry enough to naturally acquire magic is what I mean by angst.  I can help because I've been at this for awhile and just recently brought myself back from the dead.  And your powers are your own to discover, just don't test them now."

Irene's manic episode continues just shortly after Lilith's last bit. "OH REALLY!? Well I guess I better do my own damn homework right?

The heck with this stupid moon non-sense, first chance I see a way out i'm bolting. By the way, how the heck do you offer help when you can't help someone? Even lawyers know not to help a dead-boat client.
"

Irene stops to look over her shoulder again to see whats out their that scared the soldier. It has to be bad if a gun toting professional like her is afraid to move much.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2015, 06:46:21 pm »

"I'm not a lawyer, I just see someone in over their head and am offering what aid I can."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2015, 07:50:12 pm »

Irene was in over her head and she knew it.

"What do we do then? How can I get out of here?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2015, 08:08:53 pm »

"In most cases, it would be destroy who or whatever is responsible.  That's not always the case however and there is a chance that if you ran far enough that you would escape it.  I would personally blame this... mistress of chaos, who is probably new if she is using a title like that."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2015, 08:28:46 pm »

Irene thinks back to the Jester girl and how young she looked. It's entirely possible she did this for some reason and the soldier may know something about it. She is afterall the only other person who knows about the "Mistress of Chaos". If only she could get her to spill the beans.

"Hey Ghost, you haven't told us why you are here? I mean this is still my school so why did your..employer send you here with a gun? Is it to kill the person responsible?"

The idea of killing never went through her mind before but it may need to happen.

"What do you think are chances are of running away from this Blood moon thing are? I may have an idea about how we could do it."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2015, 09:02:35 pm »

((Can we just clear something up? In the history spoiler Swordsmith is kj and the purple one is elf right?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2015, 04:59:41 am »

Sarah

You take a walk and find an alley with an feel like your magic.

"Someone else? Are the schools having half days or something?" you look up and see a young girl in a pink and purple jester outfit standing on the rooftop.

Irene and Lillian?

"I don't have an employer. I stumbled upon this place by chance and my name is fitting for someone with no 'past'. 22 years of assassinations and I only been spotted once." she looks around "This place is a trap, you can't walk out. We need to find the lynchpin and destroy or kill it and this false world will unravel. We just need to sneak our way past the hunters."

((Can we just clear something up? In the history spoiler Swordsmith is kj and the purple one is elf right?))
((yes))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2015, 05:28:14 am »

Hitomi seeks cover.
>Now?! Dammit! I have to find cover quickly....<

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2015, 05:50:53 am »

Hitomi

You dive behind a wall. (20(lucky that I not using crits)+0-2-2(in cover)=16) the bird loop round and punches through the wall (2+3+1(Hit in normal form)-2-1(through a wall)=3 HP) at you.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Irene and Lillian?

(7) You hear nothing about any battle between a girl and a bird.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2015, 10:51:59 am »

I don't know this seems kind of heavy. I guess I just wander around somewhere else.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2015, 10:56:36 am »

Sarah

You take a walk and find an alley with an feel like your magic.

"Someone else? Are the schools having half days or something?" you look up and see a young girl in a pink and purple jester outfit standing on the rooftop.
((She not heavy. Only about 92 pounds.))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19