Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)  (Read 17404 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(Chapter one)
« Reply #150 on: April 09, 2015, 02:31:48 pm »

Irrelevant. She would have felt it earlier and some residue would hang around for quite a while.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2015, 02:33:14 pm »

"What does that have to do with anything?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2015, 02:37:43 pm »

Irrelevant. She would have felt it earlier and some residue would hang around for quite a while.
Would it? Presence based magical residue seems like a massive design flaw.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »

Design flaws are the name of the game bro. If things were made properly most plots would be out the window.
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"The answer to that question seems pretty self evident. Magic peeps can see other magic things. That's just how it works. And you, my lady, are teeming with mojo."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2015, 05:59:07 pm »

(Magic residue mean jack if you can't recognize it like some who only been exposed to the feel of it for only two days)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2015, 06:00:05 pm »

((Wait, I'm confused now. What is this magic residue nonsense?

And would Hitomi (not a complete greenhorn, as she's been doing this for 2-3 months) be able to sense it?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2015, 06:01:47 pm »

"Got anything else to say sweetiepie or can I go check out Graven Walk?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2015, 06:08:24 pm »

((Wait, I'm confused now. What is this magic residue nonsense?

And would Hitomi (not a complete greenhorn, as she's been doing this for 2-3 months) be able to sense it?))
(Magic residue is a general idea(It used else where) that strong magic leave a mark. Magic users can normally sense it in ritual sites, mage's workshops, etc. Some works have muggles capable of sensing it, but are unused to the feel, believing it to be the work of ghosts or other mythological thing.

Hitomi, presumably having tried casting a few spells, should be able to sense recently cast or very strong spells.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2015, 06:09:24 pm »

((Probably far more than a few, considering all the heroism she does, but I'll take it. :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2015, 06:10:06 pm »

"Got anything else to say sweetiepie or can I go check out Graven Walk?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2015, 06:12:17 pm »

"What's going on at Graven Walk?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2015, 06:56:32 am »

you sound like..Jack?!

Irenes eyes looks at the soldiers gas mask in surprise. Her mind is perplexed by everything and her mind is spinning. Her eyes begin to see darkness.

Is Irene fainting?
Faintly you think that the soldier is Jack, but the voice is off. The jester was young, this soldier while not old, was certainly older. Your fuddle mind fades before you can think more on it.

You look upon a child playroom, the kind you never had. A child sit in the room drawing something. She look around at you and you see your eyes staring back.

"Oh look, the sleeping beauty is here." the younger you speak mockingly at you. You feel oddly calm.

Lillian

The walk home seem longer then normal. Hell, the sun is setting.

It's midday.

You look up and see a red moon. You also see that you can't seem to tell which street you are on.

(I also put up a basic history in the op)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:20:32 am by scapheap »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2015, 08:20:14 am »

'I can't take much more of this. If this continues it'll break my mind, theres only one way out of this.'

"ALRIGHT JACK YOU MADE YOUR POINT!" Irene screams out in anger and defeat at the same time.

"What do you want and why am I here?

Are you here looking to kidnap me for nightmare circus or something? If you want money you should leave me alone because my daddy has been hitting a dry spell for a year and is 2 months behind payments ever since his last girl friend left him.
"

'Maybe she'll leave me alone if i'm not a tempting target anymore..why couldn't I have stayed in class..

Irene looks at her younger self but rejecting its existence. "Your not me. Your just an illusion so shut up."

((What do you mean by "White terroist group"? Are they some type of Neo-Nazi/KKK organization?))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:22:14 am by 3man75 »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2015, 08:38:10 am »

((What do you mean by "White terroist group"? Are they some type of Neo-Nazi/KKK organization?))
((Yes, but I'm using Cerberus(mass effect) and Blackwatch (prototype) as the base of them because reading about the actual KKK make me depressed))

The child cocks her head at you "Who is this Jack? A friend? A enemy? I suppose there no different between the two." She laughs, empty, like she following a script "And I am you, there no getting away from that, not when you in your head."

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2015, 08:51:15 am »

((Yes, but I'm using Cerberus(mass effect) and Blackwatch (prototype) as the base of them because reading about the actual KKK make me depressed))

The child cocks her head at you "Who is this Jack? A friend? A enemy? I suppose there no different between the two." She laughs, empty, like she following a script "And I am you, there no getting away from that, not when you in your head."

((Sorry to hear that and cool. Can't wait to see how those come in play later.))

Irene breathes deeply.

"I have two questions if you are who you say you are. Number one what does my dad want me to do? Number two why do I not want to do it?

If your me as a child you should know what he's been stuffing down my or our throats for years. Or you could just stop playing chaos now Jack and talk things out. You've given me enough heart attacks for a day and your not getting anything past a good laugh at best.
"

Time to end this thank Irene. An the only way to do so is by making Jack make a mistake. Lets hope her law classes paid off or she may be in this nightmare for who knows how long.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19