Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)  (Read 17342 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2015, 02:10:16 pm »

Cass secures the grappling hook to the edge of the roof in preparation of her next move.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2015, 02:22:25 pm »

Irene looked at Warrior with eyes of awe as she destoyed the bird singlehandedly. 'She's so cooool' she thought. Just at around the time she was going to congratulate her a buildings wall brekas down as some car thing moves at their group.

"EEK!"

Irene walks behind ghost a few steps more..

Okay no more nice girl..Irene uses her powers again on the hunter to take control of its lower half. If successful it could buy them time before ghost can pull out something amazing.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2015, 04:55:07 pm »

((If only there was someone with magic holes that gave a crap!))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2015, 06:08:49 pm »

Warrior attempts to rip off two of the hunter's arms and begin beating it with them.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2015, 12:11:08 pm »

Hitomi takes cover.

It seemed it would take more than Sedna's natural armaments to kill this beast.
Her visor glowing, Sedna suddenly blasts the hunter with a painful burst of sheer force with an outstretched hand.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 17, 2015, 05:24:23 am »

Battle

Cass hooks her hook on the edge of the roof.

Irene starts weaving her magic on the being's legs. (D10=8)(19+2-0=21) You discover that the target is a construct and thus your blood magic isn't as effective as it could be. You still slow it down.

Warrior rushes the hunter. (D10=6(intercept))(20+2-3=19)(12+4-1=15 damage) A bird swoops in front of you and you are forced to deal with it first. It dies.

Hitomi skips back while her Sedna attacks(D10=6(not intercept because there 5 birds))(7+2+1(enemy dodge is neg)=10) (10+0-0+6(from last round attack bonus that I missed)=16 damage) slicing the foe across the chest.

"Everyone hold your breath." Ghost calls out as she move her gas mask to the side and breathes out a sickly green gas(-5 mp). She return her mask to cover her face, the gas hanging over the battle field(melee attacks risks a no aim bonus magic attack from Ghost for three turns)

The Hunter start punching Sedna(8+3-2=9) who blocks most the blows. (9+1=10) (2+0-0=2 damage) the sickly gas burns the Hunter.

The birds start avenging their fallen kin (14,1,3,10,6+0-3=11,-2,0,7,17)(2+0,3-6=1(min),1(min)). Warrior fends off the flock with minimum scratches. (12,8,6,6,8-3=9,5,3,3,5) the birds seem unaffected by the acid mist.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 17, 2015, 09:22:40 am »

Cass makes it rain on the Hunter. Specifically, swords. Sword rain. Then she slides down the rope attached to the building.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 17, 2015, 11:27:17 am »

"Oh hell no." She had just gotten this body and it was already scratched.  With a scowl she backs up to get a view of all six birds. The others feel a wave of wrath emanate from her as she expends all but the dregs (all but 1) of her power to enhance her speed and strength. She then launches herself into a bird slaughtering rampage.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 17, 2015, 01:44:55 pm »

Sedna blasts the Hunter with another orb of pure force.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 18, 2015, 09:37:12 am »

"Warrior watch out!" calls out Irene. If this battle continues those things may just mob their group. Seeing Ghost's..smoke made her feel quezy to have questioned her so much but right now wasn't the time.

"Ghost is this hunter thing the construct?"

Irene looked at the birds and tried again to use her blood powers on 3 of them. Aiming to burst the blood from within their brains to kill them or at the least give them an aneurism.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2015, 06:13:29 pm »

((Bump?))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 23, 2015, 01:59:04 am »

(Current focused on preparing for a job interview so I put the somewhat bookkeeping game on the backburner. When I'm finished with that today, I'll update.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 24, 2015, 10:16:02 am »

Battle

Cass summoned a rain of steel upon the hunter(-4mp) (13,8,15,12+6+1(neg dodge)=20,15,22,19)(6+18(bonus of muti hit attacks is a stacking aim bonus)-9x4=36(minus is a stacking defense)=min 1 damage)(For referent, an enchanted attack, the opposite of the muti hit, multiplies the stat bonus, but gambles the mp on a single blow), but the blades simply shatter on the target. A little depressed, Cassandra slinks to the ground.

An ominous aura surround Warrior before she disappears(-5mp, one of the birds is already dead.)(8,4,14,19,15+6-3=11,7,17,22,18)(12+0,3,6,4-1=11,14,17,15). Reappearing all but one the birds drop.(14-2=12)(2+1-1=2 damage) Warrior hisses in the acid mist.

The mindform unleashes an attack (3+4+1(neg dodge). The hunter catches the orb with a free hand and crushes it. Hitomi remain hidden.

Irene focuses on the last remaining bird(11+4-3=12)(8+1-0-0(target also a construst, but is so small you can brute force past it with little effort)=9 damage) It pops.

Ghost answered "It not glowing so no, this isn't the source." She aims at the hunter and fires again(3+16+1(neg dodge)=20)(16+5-9=12 damage) Striking it again "Having Hellfire around would be nice." she grumbles under her breath.

The hunter stop fighting for a moment and shouts(2+5=7). A single bird appears. The hunter give a confused look at the bird.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:42:08 pm by scapheap »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 24, 2015, 01:40:20 pm »

"Hoo... Yeah, gonna have to get used to doing that again." Warrior seethes as she watches the other bird fall.  Whats-her-name's body was not used to doing that yet.  Warrior used to be able to do that without any magic expenditure.  She steps away from the acid cloud and focuses on restoring her mp.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 24, 2015, 02:14:13 pm »

"Ill get the bird you kill that giant thing before it calls more birds here or its better half."

Irene does the same as last time on the bird using her terror magic to make the bird regret its existence.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19