Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)  (Read 17353 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Morpheus(a magic girls game)(First battle)
« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2015, 04:58:58 pm »

Cass scratches her chin. She looks towards the roof tops and with a new idea in her head creates a grappling hook to get herself to the top.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2015, 05:11:26 pm »

(was going to wait till morning...)

Cassandra and Hitomi

With a flick, a hook take shape within Cass's right hand. Putting her left hand on the non-sharp end, it start glowing. As Cass pulls away, a chain of links is pulled out of her closed fist, connected to the hook.

Looping the chain on her right, she repeats the process until she has enough to reach the roof.

Sarah

"Eh, black hair, black eyes, as goth as you can be without actually being one. And the distortion traps magic users in with a bunch of monsters to kill them and harvest the magic of the dead empowered." She goes into a thinker pose "So I guess the angsty kind? Unless you're some sort of death seeker blood knight, then it's chistmas."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2015, 05:47:30 pm »

"Really. That sounds like the first one that thought I was crazy. (Though I'm pretty sure the second one was just a shitty liar.) But nothing to do about it now. Want some company? I'm Sarah but there's a different name you definately don't know me by. Don't ask what it is. It'll just lead to a shitty graphical sequence in which I'll be cosmically forced to tell you my incredibly dumb alias."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 05:50:23 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2015, 02:29:19 am »

"Can I do my graphical sequence introduction?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2015, 02:31:43 am »

Cass twirls the hook around to gain momentum before letting go for it to rise like a Sputnick and fall upon the roof like a dead bird.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2015, 09:08:14 am »

"Go nuts."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2015, 10:39:37 am »

Hitomi sighs in relief, as the humanoid figure of energy settles.
"Now...I can concentrate."
Closing her eyes, the figure enlarges and solidifies, turning into an elegant construct of metal. The figure was feminine in form, its face consisting of two purple gems and a visor covering the lower half of the face. Her arms were equally slender, with blades emerging from behind the hands, glinting in the light, and her legs nothing but blades tapering to a sharp, lethal point.

This construct was the manifestation of Hitomi's will, a mindform. She referred to it as Sedna.
Sedna picks up Hitomi and flies her over to the roof.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2015, 11:27:12 am »

Irene continues to move with ghost and Warrior to the source.

'If I have powers, then how do I get them out of me?'  Irene wondered. She remembers her hands pulsing and emitting that weird color so maybe she should do what the fantasy anime characters do..

One things for sure this creepy red moon world could be her grave if it takes more than ghost and warrior to take out the source thing they were talking about.

She mutters to ghost "Ghost, what does the source look like? An have you ever killed one before?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2015, 12:25:23 pm »

Cassandra and Hitomi

The two 'vet' girls quickly scales the building. Moments after they reach the roof, an Asura-like blue being with more of the birds perched on its shoulders. It flexes it's six arms as it looks around, not looking up.

With a shout from the being, two of the birds take flight, neither thankfully heading for the magic girls on the roof.

Cass and Hitomi also spot three humans moving in the distance, through some gardens. One of the birds are heading for them.

Sarah

The jester does a happy clap before the alley plunges into darkness. A spotlight appear and the jester girl jump into view "I am the one, the only-" she scatters some confetti "The true mistress of Chaos! Jack Knife!" she strike an unconformable looking pose. You think it suppose to look cool, but you can't help but think of the stress on her spine.

From a logic look you can guess this magic girl power is over light, judging on the brightness of the spotlight compared to the day, but you are not well verse on shadow magic, at all.

Irene and Warrior

The three of you start moving toward the source.

"Depends on if it a caster or construct. The construct will glow from the vented magic excess and the caster will be, well, casting. I've kill my fair share of both types over the years."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 12, 2015, 12:36:59 pm »

Cass summons a floating sword before jumping on to follow the bird heading towards the humans.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 12, 2015, 01:04:57 pm »

((Since i'm guessing we don't know this bird is coming...))

"So whats the best way to..silence one over the other? Are they both humans with powers like Warrior?" She looks at Warrior momentarily before looking back to ghost and the Warrior. Something about her seems to good to be true, but what is it?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:48:46 pm by 3man75 »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 12, 2015, 01:47:55 pm »

((She only knows her as Lilith at the moment.))

"Beat them till they're dead.  Unless you're one of those wierdos that has to do fancy hand symbols to activate their magic..." she scoffs.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 12, 2015, 01:53:22 pm »

Irene just stares at warrior. 'The hell kinda game am I playing?!"

"So, um, how do you..deal with these kinds of messes?

Punch people out cold?
"

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 12, 2015, 01:55:01 pm »

"Nice. A couple of pointers, that pose looks painful, that name is in the over-the-top sweet-spot where no one will take it seriously, and unless that's just the drama magic some of us seem to randomly have couldn't you just tie colorful light refraction into the spotlight spell for a more impressive effect."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 12, 2015, 02:05:57 pm »

"With the construct, Lilith has the best idea. Keep breaking it till it stop moving and wait for the distortion to run out of steam. Casters, you need to stop them casting until the world fall apart so you could go for a non-lethal method. Could, never have. A bullet to the brain pan solve the issue better."

Sarah

"Oh, I'm double jointed." she bend her arm backward "So the pose isn't painful to me.". You are fairly sure that double jointed doesn't let one ignore the skeleton, but she with the folded back arm. "And what a refac-refix- what-mah-ch-jix?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19