Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

Author Topic: Don't eat the pineapple minimalist RTD - Revenge of the meta  (Read 45428 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Don't eat the pineapple minimalist RTD - Revenge of the meta
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2015, 04:44:54 pm »

GO BACK IN TIME AND POSSES THE INQUISITOR IN CHARGE OF THE FLEET AND ORDER EXTERMINATUS ON THE PLANET

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2015, 04:46:20 pm »

I DONT NEED A HEAD TO FUCK A STRAWBERRY
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2015, 05:51:06 pm »

Attempt to stitch up my wounds and assist in the murder of the inquisitor to prevent the death of paul. DEATH TO THE PAUL EATER!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2015, 05:58:12 pm »

Attempt to stitch up my wounds and assist in the murder of the inquisitor to prevent the death of paul. DEATH TO THE PAUL EATER!
"You are one most idiotic."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2015, 05:59:30 pm »

Become Paul the Pineapple. Return from the gravy.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2015, 06:05:11 pm »

the chain snapped. maybe if you could help me we could prevent this whole paul thing from happening, or we could go back in  time and we could take control
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2015, 07:10:06 pm »

Unaware of Paul's tragic death, I will drive around through places far and wide, gathering a rag-tag team of professional pineapple eaters in my car.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2015, 07:12:57 pm »

Unaware of Paul's tragic death, I will drive around through places far and wide, gathering a rag-tag team of professional pineapple eaters in my car.
I will join, my chain sword may be used to better chop them up into eddible, bite sized chunks
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2015, 07:41:36 pm »

Chop up Paul and eat him.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2015, 08:32:58 pm »

Use my newfound eldritch power to eat all the pineapples in the universe! At the same time!

Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2015, 08:54:19 pm »

ooh maybe we can make some juice from him a nd make some thing like a margarita. also wouldn't doing this be like drinking his blood
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2015, 08:56:04 pm »

Brag
Ha! I've already eaten 2000 pineapples.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)
« Reply #282 on: April 15, 2015, 11:52:01 pm »

Fix jaw

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 15, 2015, 11:54:20 pm »

Congratulate the GM on a good RTD!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 16, 2015, 01:22:30 pm »

GO BACK IN TIME AND POSSES THE INQUISITOR IN CHARGE OF THE FLEET AND ORDER EXTERMINATUS ON THE PLANET
[6] You leap back in time and order the exterminatus. The inquisitors see a ghost yelling at them and use their ghost-busting equipment to dispose of you, and send you into the afterlife.

I DONT NEED A HEAD TO FUCK A STRAWBERRY
[1] But you do to live, you are now deader than dead. The strawberry queen won't talk to ghosts.

[2] You slip on a piece of Poketwo's charred flesh from when he was executed and miss your window of opportunity. Dammit!

[2] Your psionic communication is really on the fritz, you can't seem to send any messages at all. Also, you don't exist, which is known to make communication harder.

Become Paul the Pineapple. Return from the gravy.
[3] You are now Paul, and are covered in gravy. It doesn't make you any less dead.

the chain snapped. maybe if you could help me we could prevent this whole paul thing from happening, or we could go back in  time and we could take control
[6] You psionically scream into the abyss that is the dead world and the abyss screams back into you. Your psionic abilities have been lost.

[3] You find some people that are ok with eating pineapple, but nobody that's really a professional. Turns out there isn't a lot of money to be made in that field so there aren't many that get involved in it.

I will join, my chain sword may be used to better chop them up into eddible, bite sized chunks
[6] You try to jump in the car as he drives off and you get in. However, your hand slipped and you accidentally chain-sworded your leg off. Hope you can staunch the bleeding before it's too late.

[2] There's no Paul left, how are you gonna do that?

Use my newfound eldritch power to eat all the pineapples in the universe! At the same time!
[5] You devour every pineapple across the multiverse, all the Pauls, all the non-Pauls and all the sort of Pauls too.

ooh maybe we can make some juice from him a nd make some thing like a margarita. also wouldn't doing this be like drinking his blood
[5] "Yeah! Pineapple vampires for life, bro!"

Brag
Ha! I've already eaten 2000 pineapples.
[4] You successfully boast about your accomplished gut. It doesn't impress Sl4cker, who just ate more pineapple than you could possibly imagine, but everyone else says "Ok, sure buddy, whatever you say".

Fix jaw
[4] You fix your jaw and bandage it up. Not quite good as new, but you probably won't have any problems with it. Probably.

Congratulate the GM on a good RTD!
[1] You stumble on your words. to the point of babbling incoherently. The GM offers you some water. You start choking on the water.

((Thanks, good to know people are having fun))
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20