Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: Don't eat the pineapple minimalist RTD - Revenge of the meta  (Read 45527 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Don't eat the pineapple minimalist RTD - everyone dies edition
« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2015, 04:44:31 pm »

Take a large bite out of Paul then wait for nature to take its course.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2015, 08:07:58 pm »

Ride Generally Me like a mechanical bull.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2015, 10:47:53 pm »

Realize that, If I am Generally me, then that means he is either also dead, I am also alive, or we are both Schrödinger's cat except human.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2015, 10:43:50 am »

STOP THIS MAD MAN!
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2015, 11:10:02 am »

Combine my spoons and make an axe.
[1] BY THE POWER OF SPOONS! I DECLARE THIS THE AXE OF SPOONING! Wait, you tied them on wrong, now you have a stick with a spoon tied to either end... In shame over your repeated failures, you commit Seppuku with your double headed spoon. It is extraordinarily painful and takes most of the week.

I Start the Heck out of that Cult and hope that this is a Gods Need Prayer Badly Setting
[3] You get the cult together and they start worshipping you. You soon discover that this is not in fact a "Gods need prayer badly" situation and you are still just a dude with people pretending he's a god... You're not even sure if they are honestly think you're a god incarnate or if they're just making fun of you.

Ask Paul to give me a mission to help him. I shall be a vassal of our great lord paul
[1] On the way to ask Paul to give you a mission you find a hot dog stand. You choke on the hot dog and die. Again. You are now a ghost-ghost, you can only manipulate ghostly objects and are invisible to the living while being translucent to ghosts.

Wait a minute, was their another inquisitor on the fleet?
[3] Yes, Lord Felgraad was leading this fleet before you called them in. He's known to be a bit incompetent, but he's not been driven mad by the chaos like you.

Ride Generally Me like a mechanical bull.
[4] You climb onto the Antipineapple's back and ride it like a mechanical bull. The smooth nubs where he would have spines feels a bit weird against your backside. Also, he's as big as a normal pineapple so it's a bit hard to stay on.

Realize that, If I am Generally me, then that means he is either also dead, I am also alive, or we are both Schrödinger's cat except human.
[5] You come to the shocking realization that NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!!! Well, actually you realize that ghostlyness is a type of living since you can still interact with the living world through poltergeisting and whispering to the living so technically you are still alive, you just misplaced your body...

[1] You try to bite Paul with all your antipineapply/ghostly might. You quickly realize this was a bad idea once the spines start digging into your/Sl4cker's digestive track. Sl4cker, of course, is the one that feels the pain. You then realize that you just touched Paul with Laup's body. There's not enough left to fill a teacup.

STOP THIS MAD MAN!
[6] You push another ghost into pushing a brick between Laup's body and Paul, and Generally Me eats a brick instead of Paul. The exertion kills your ghostly ghost form and you come back and a ghost's ghost's ghost. Ghost. The world's not destroyed, but Sl4cker still gets all the fun of having gravel in his bowels.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 04, 2015, 11:30:55 am »

GO BACK IN TIME TO WHEN THAT OTHER INQUISTITOR ORDERD MY EXICUTION, AND POINT OUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT THAT WILL CONVINCE PEOPLE OF CHAOS INVOLVEMENT:

HOW THE FUCK IS A PINEAPPLE SENTIENT

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 04, 2015, 02:10:40 pm »

Realize I am actually a ninja as well as being Generally me, Luaps and Sl4cker proceed to ninja things.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2015, 07:59:41 pm »

Jump on a convenient motorcycle and go to consult the Oracle!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »

Realize I am actually a ninja as well as being Generally me, Luaps and Sl4cker proceed to ninja things.

Ghostly ninja things
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2015, 02:34:01 am »

i poses Paul
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2015, 02:48:36 am »

Mix a stoneskin potion specifically designed for the consumption of pineapples.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2015, 07:41:03 pm »

==>PUNCH LUAP IN SNOUT TO ESTABLISH SUPERIORITY

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2015, 09:11:01 pm »

Grow 2000 more pineapples.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2015, 03:51:52 pm »

GO BACK IN TIME TO WHEN THAT OTHER INQUISTITOR ORDERD MY EXICUTION, AND POINT OUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT THAT WILL CONVINCE PEOPLE OF CHAOS INVOLVEMENT:

HOW THE FUCK IS A PINEAPPLE SENTIENT

((Wait, is this your living self or ghost self?))
[4] You shout at them that the pineapple is sentient and suddenly they feel a bit more lenient. They will hold off your execution until they've investigated the matter. They observe from afar and don't see much, just a bunch of loonies dancing around a pineapple.

[1] You realize that you are very much not a ninja and fall flat on your face. The weight of your body breaks your neck and you die, despite being an antipineapple that should technically have no neck. Now you're a ghost and Sl4cker is a ghost's ghost

Jump on a convenient motorcycle and go to consult the Oracle!
[5] You ride off in style and ask the oracle for directions, she says:

"To solve this problem and fix space-time, you must go back to the place it began and do what must be done: finish eating that pineapple before it got turned into a stitched up monster"

Ghostly ninja things
[1] So ghostly you don't even exist. Sl4cker has succumbed to the urge to move on from this mortal plane and has gone off to the afterlife. See ya, suckers!

i poses Paul
[4] You use a ghostly puppet network to move Paul's arms into a humorous position.

Mix a stoneskin potion specifically designed for the consumption of pineapples.
[2] You accidentally mess up the proportions and end up just having some muddy water

==>PUNCH LUAP IN SNOUT TO ESTABLISH SUPERIORITY
[6] Well, he's dead, but you sock his corpse good. His alkali juice gets all over your hand and causes it to start bubbling and explode. Ouch. You're still alive, just... disarmed...

Grow 2000 more pineapples.
[4] You grow 2000 pineapples identical to Paul. Wait, where did Paul go?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2015, 04:00:37 pm »

Shove Poketwo's living-ghostself into a jar.
This shall be his new prison.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20