Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40

Author Topic: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 55)  (Read 89326 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Turn 33
« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2015, 02:04:06 am »

Roll 33

"It looks it's time for the early bird to catch the worm!"

Shift into an Eagle and dive at the immobilized bonetacle.

You bounce off and get a bloody beak. Seriously, what did you expect?

Your whole body is burned (1)

You have a stack of spell tome pages and a black cover

You have a bloodied ceremonial dagger (Attack power: 3) (attaches to target and Drains it, suppressing it) (remembering a memory teleports this weapon to your hand)

You have a Beech Javelin (Attack power: 3 (thrown), 1 (stab))
You have 10 Javelin memories (lucid)
You have about thirty Hours
You have a royal goblet, a golden watch, and some jewelry

You remember the Lady of Winter
You remember a giant eye
You remember many pixies
You remember a band of Arinthian soldiers and some bandits
You remember a bandit sinking into the ground

My buddies seem to have everything under control. Get to safety and make sure Lily is safe as well.

[2][6] You realize that perhaps staying near the quicksand is a bad idea. Lily never strayed too close, so she is safe behind the group. The Vile Spawn of Darkness probably doesn't need help. And Zikal seems to have disappeared, although you see a bird which appears to have bumped its head into the bonetacle. It flutters to safety beyond the edge of the sand.

And... that's it. The bonetacles amble about in the mud, seemingly confused. They don't sense you when you're off the sand.

Your left arm is bruised (1)

You have a schematic of an iron arrow trap

You have a steel axe (Attack power: 1) (Deals piercing damage if the attack connects but fails to pierce)
You have an iron mace (Attack power: 2) (If the target has less than 2 damage, deals piercing damage)

You have a charged large greatbow (Attack power: 3 (charged), 1 (uncharged)) (charging takes one turn of preparation)
You have an uncharged Quickbow (Attack power: 1. Can fire twice per turn. Charging it allows you to fire two arrows per attack, four in one turn)
You have 11 arrows in your quiver (Attack power: 1)
There is one recoverable arrow near the Old Fortress Mound
You have an important scroll in a copper cylinder
You have about one hundred Hours

Leonhard lifts an eyebrow in surprise. "Pal, corpses don't just up and vanish. Heard anything before that?" His questioning session is interrupted by Klein, making the mercenary carefully put the black cat on the floor and rub behind his ears like a doting father. "What's up, little buddy? Ate anything strange? Is it that ball of whatever from back then?"

Guard: No... I heard nothing... not that I remember. There were a bunch of bloody faeries in the room though, you don't think they coulda done that, eh? I ain't much familiar with magic stuff.

Klein hacks up the crystal thing from earlier. It seems to be throbbing about on the ground and glowing noticeably red. No wonder the cat had problems. Angstrom leaps away from it, and drops a blank-paged book from his shoulderbag.

Moments later, the bartender barges into the inn through the front door. His face seems to be covered in rashes and skin burns, and part of his hair looks charred.
The bartender and Angstrom meet eye-to-eye. Surprisingly, though, the bartender doesn't seem vengeful.

Bartender: Wouldn't one of you fortune-teller folk know when the Suns are 'bout to act up?
Angstrom does his best to look confused, [5][5] but he's a terrible actor.
Angstrom: I-I... how did you--
Bartender: The burns? When I came to I jumped out the window just like you told me... thought I'd been out 'till it got real sunny. Boy was I in for a surprise when my hair caught ablaze!

You have a black Cloak of Ash (protects against Ashlight and fire)

You have a Zweihänder slung on your shoulder (Attack power: 4) (can only be used offensively every other turn)
You have a Katzbalger (Attack power: 2)
You have an arquebus (Attack power: 3) (Your opponent gets an extra positive die to dodge)
You are wearing light plate armor (incoming attacks lose 1 attack power if over 1)
You have about one hundred and fifty Hours

I'll do that then. Let's hope Archae's time in the wilderness has prepared him for this kind of stuff.

It... oh! Um... thank you for reminding me. I would have forgotten otherwise.

Archae looks at his slimes and wonders. Would it be possible to make them sort of sticky so that they clung to the wall, and then use them to climb up?

[4]/[3][3][6] Needing no slime or mind tricks, you simply find a good handhold and clamber up the rough surface with only your hands, without needing to reshuffle your body beforehand. Not the hardest climb you've made by far.

At the top, you reach a relatively smooth ledge where you can stand up and look over the forest. Here you grow your wings and spread your cloak over them, tying it on with some loose rope you remember from visiting a dock along the Great River. Then, you leap off and glide across the sky.

You recognize the lake as a depression in the forest up ahead, so by the time you observe the dark, crystal-clear water you already know you are there. (from this height you actually notice faint lights deep inside the center of the lake, probably very far down and scattered by the water. These are never mentioned in myths and tales)
The lake has beaches covered in black sands and tangled with vines and roots that reach out from below ground. This poses a landing hazard, as you are going quite fast and hooking your foot on one while you land could result in a trip of epic proportions. (no penalties, but if you fail you might be in for some hurt)

You spot the old castle and its lone turret, the only one of which has remained standing over the edges. There is a huge hole in the keep's ceiling which is never mentioned in the myths, but if you land on the castle you could probably grapple inside. There is not much room on top of the castle, though (you'll get a negative die if you attempt a landing there).

Your wing spell is ready. It will give you the power to glide, although gaining altitude will be difficult. (no roll needed)

You have a green poison slime with Paralysis

You remember a red, blue, and a green spell-slime (weak)

You have a red resonance crystal.

You have a spiny walking stick (Attack power: (attacking head) 2, (attacking other parts) 1)
You have a silversteel falchion (Attack power: (on odd swings) 3, (on even swings) 2)
You remember your time in the wilderness well
You have some sandwiches and citrus
You have a Sprite Trap, labelled with the words "Samantha Magdelene, professor at U.T"
You have seventy-five Hours

Efa looks a bit uncomfortable.

Brother Tam responds.
Brother Tam: Ya well...
Efa: He's a bit mentally-scarred from the affair. Keeps rambling on about flesh-monsters with tentacles. Probably hooped up on goofballs or somewhat.
Brother Tam: What what on what?
Efa: It's an expression used to describe individuals suffering from psychoactive drug use.
Brother Tam: Ah, and where would that be from?
Efa: Somewhere far away. I'm an ambassador.
Brother Tam: Ah, then I will be sure to remember this favor. We don't expect outsiders to come in and deal with our problems for us.
Efa: My land has many problems of its own.

Brother Tam raises a brow.
Brother Tam: I was under the impression that would imply selfishness.
Efa: In truth, I am looking for a new place to call home. But I have an obligation to my people as well. Hence the reason I wear the title.

Efa has been speaking, this whole time, with her face fixed toward the ground. A bit antisocial, perhaps, but excusable under the veil of being a foreign ambassador. Or is she being serious?

Brother Tam: Anyway, thanks again. I'll arrange to give you access to the palace so that you may perform your duties. I'll also tell them about the favor.
Efa smiles. As Tam leaves, she then asks you if you had any other place in mind.

Efa's cap is destroyed (no longer absorbs damage) and her head is bruised (1)
Efa has a long rifle and 8 bullets (4 attack power)

The former-sentinel is knocked out with (2) damage to his head

Knife Bandit B's torso would have 4 damage by now

It is the 5th hour after noon. Ash is blazing even brighter in the azure sky, burning all exposed objects and adding +1 to all die in a thoughtform roll.
Expected end of Ashstorm: 7th hour.  (Next hour: Turn 42)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:05:47 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 33)
« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2015, 07:43:46 am »

"I don't have any particular objective in mind. Feel free to focus on your own goals. Or ask questions. Or tell me about yourself."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2015, 08:48:14 pm »

Zikal bounced off the sand and shifted back into his human form. "It seems that I inherit the intellect of whatever animal I morph into." He looked over at the swamp. " How do we even all get across? Simple forest bird wouldn't help, and winged horses certainly don't wander in the Ost wilds. and I certainly can't make.... wait."

Zikal thinks back to his academy life, and the 2nd major school of Thought-form, Aganis. "If all adepts can preform all 3 schools with some practice, perhaps I could conjure a memory of a strong enough flying creature." Though...I really have no idea how it works.

Attempt to create a memory of a flying creature that could carry multiple people.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2015, 10:22:27 pm »

Zikal bounced off the sand and shifted back into his human form. "It seems that I inherit the intellect of whatever animal I morph into." He looked over at the swamp. " How do we even all get across? Simple forest bird wouldn't help, and winged horses certainly don't wander in the Ost wilds. and I certainly can't make.... wait."

Zikal thinks back to his academy life, and the 2nd major school of Thought-form, Aganis. "If all adepts can preform all 3 schools with some practice, perhaps I could conjure a memory of a strong enough flying creature." Though...I really have no idea how it works.

Attempt to create a memory of a flying creature that could carry multiple people.

Your eyes wander over to Lily's hand: she holds a hemp bag... and most importantly... there are mushrooms inside the bag. Perhaps those could be useful for creating your own memories~

"I don't have any particular objective in mind. Feel free to focus on your own goals. Or ask questions. Or tell me about yourself."

Efa ponders with her mitten to her cheek, the same expression she used a while ago outside.
Efa: Hmm... I wish to meet the Kaiserin, although I assume her guards would never let a foreigner in her presence. She needs... advice. It's about the printing press.

She looks at the halls upon halls of books. Her face takes on an expression resembling disgust, but her voice does not suggest the same.

Efa: Currently, the Church and the University control the books, therefore the knowledge, therefore the power. With power comes authority. But should printing gain traction, the Church and Universities will gradually lose their authority. My people had no Church, so the decline was faster, but I predict the same will happen for this land given enough time.

First there will be rival institutions, colleges accepting scholars shunned from the primary institutions for their fantastical ideas or questionable views. Their rules will be loose and their standards low to attract papers. This will erode the standards of science which the institutions have labored so long to uphold. Next, mystics and lone wolves will put forth their own explanations for the efficacy of science. My people once saw nature as ordered and wondrous. When the printing press was introduced, they abandoned this ancient belief and embraced a hatred for the world, and a desire to conquer it as the demagogues led them. Once all authority of the Church and University is eroded, the only entities left to fill in the gap will be the States... and they will not hesitate to impose their will over the others. There will be wars, and these wars will be masked as conflicts of principle and truth. But this face is only an illusion and a false reality. The wars will be fought for the minds of the people, for history is written by the victors.

Past this I am less certain of what will happen, but if my civilization is anything to go by then science will no longer be an end, but a tool for the Markovichean* prince. I only hope, for the sake of the truth, that the truth will be kept pure.

I must advise the Kaiserin to refrain from allowing this blight upon her domain. I do not know what means she has to stave off the spread of printing methods, but I must hope that she does. I recall several of my contemporaries stating they will go to the surface and introduce the printing press to the people above--the Elvish Kingdoms, if I project correctly. It is only a matter of time before it spreads here as well.

*Nikolai Markovicky, a Zinsk known for his philosophy

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2015, 10:20:06 am »

"Okay. So do you have a plan for how to get her a message or...?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2015, 05:51:34 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
After picking up the crystal to give a look at the thing that had the murderer startled, Leonhard's face grew hard as the bartender appeared. He immediately turns his attention to Angstrom after that. "...Okay. What in the heavens is going on here? Spit it out and do it now, your lying face's terrible. Do it and I won't bash your crotch into your bowels. That's a good deal, I'd take it."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2015, 06:15:33 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 03, 2015, 02:16:18 pm »

I'd... rather not risk the mushrooms.

Reject the mushrooms and try to use my own powers to form a memory.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 04, 2015, 05:19:13 pm »

"Friend! Monsters! Sand! Blind!"

keep off the sand, look around for anything useful

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 05, 2015, 06:59:36 pm »

Roll 34

I'd... rather not risk the mushrooms.

Reject the mushrooms and try to use my own powers to form a memory.

((Since you spent time doing nothing last turn, I'll let you cast right now))

[5+1][6+1] You imagine to yourself a big hairly, slimy creature with thick fur and two short, stubby wings. These wings allow it to hover a short distance above the ground. You're not sure how. But your memories don't particularly have to make sense.

You cease staring upward and bring your eyes to bear ahead of you. Right in front of you is the creature you imagined, staring at you with many white eyes across its body. The eyes track you and all of your friends, giving you a familiar chill down your spine.

There is no indication that the critter is strong enough to lift your entire party.

You have a stack of spell tome pages and a black cover

You have a bloodied ceremonial dagger (Attack power: 3) (attaches to target and Drains it, suppressing it) (remembering a memory teleports this weapon to your hand)

You have a Beech Javelin (Attack power: 3 (thrown), 1 (stab))
You have 10 Javelin memories (lucid)
You have about thirty Hours
You have a royal goblet, a golden watch, and some jewelry

You remember the Lady of Winter
You remember a giant eye
You remember many pixies
You remember a band of Arinthian soldiers and some bandits
You remember a bandit sinking into the ground

"Friend! Monsters! Sand! Blind!"

keep off the sand, look around for anything useful

Zikal spawns some sort of hideous creature in front of your group, covered with many eyes and hovering a short distance above the ground using a pair of short, stubby wings. It has room for maybe three people on top of it.
The Vile Spawn of Darkness rejects the offer.
"This peasant form is a memory. I am in no way bound to it."
The peasant body disentigrates into a black puddle on the ground, which then starts sliding across the ground and into the brush. It moves like liquid, passing harmlessly through the thorny terrain.
"I will follow."

Looking on the ground, you find [1][1] a large leaf that looks like it could have sand under it. To avoid accidentally stepping on it, you move it out of the way, only to find it rather sticky. Underneath it is a mouth with many teeth in a spiral pattern, down a hole many meters deep. Small black beads line the rim of the mouth, and they undulate when exposed to the light.

The bonetacles seem to be stirring once more.

Your left arm is bruised (1)

You have a schematic of an iron arrow trap

You have a steel axe (Attack power: 1) (Deals piercing damage if the attack connects but fails to pierce)
You have an iron mace (Attack power: 2) (If the target has less than 2 damage, deals piercing damage)

You have a charged large greatbow (Attack power: 3 (charged), 1 (uncharged)) (charging takes one turn of preparation)
You have an uncharged Quickbow (Attack power: 1. Can fire twice per turn. Charging it allows you to fire two arrows per attack, four in one turn)
You have 11 arrows in your quiver (Attack power: 1)
There is one recoverable arrow near the Old Fortress Mound
You have an important scroll in a copper cylinder
You have about one hundred Hours

After picking up the crystal to give a look at the thing that had the murderer startled, Leonhard's face grew hard as the bartender appeared. He immediately turns his attention to Angstrom after that. "...Okay. What in the heavens is going on here? Spit it out and do it now, your lying face's terrible. Do it and I won't bash your crotch into your bowels. That's a good deal, I'd take it."

Angstrom: This is going to take some time to explain.
Bartender: You better! This skin rash ain't gonna wear off for a month.
Angstrom: I tried to get myself thrown in jail...
Marco interrupts, although he stops himself after one phrase.
Marco: You never actually killed the man?
Angstrom: So I could escape using an illusionary spell... I have the spell all planned out too. You see, I have been studying Aganis from some old books lately, that which was used by the Astrologers to enforce their predictions based on the stars.
Marco: The ancient arts, of course. Our Office has strayed from such contrivances. We supply only data now, and let the princes keep their quarrels amongst themselves. It has greatly increased the lifespan of our members.
Angstrom: Well I bet you over my dead body that Honest Science ain't been helping my lifespan one bit. I was just gonna stick a fake body in the cell while making myself gray as the walls, make em think I've caught a disease and died quietly. While they haul the fake outside I'd just slip away and change myself to look like someone new. A false identity. Y'know?
Marco: A respectable plan, but what of the bartender?
Angstrom: A tome of illusion. Woulda made him look dead, no need to eat or breath. I even stuck a Beetle's Steps morph on the end of that, so he'd get strength hundreds of times his bodyweight and steps silent as an ant's, so he could sneak away from his funeral--

Marco suddenly turns violent, pulling a knife from beneath his cloak.
Marco: Beetle's Steps? You worked with the Banda?
Angstrom: B'Banda? Yeah I took a trip there when I was young. Spoke to a guru and some lady--
Marco: I cannot allow you to leave. You must come to the office. The Banda methods are blithely pseudoscientific. I will risk no insider contacts between us.

The city guard seems to have backed out of this whole ordeal until now, not wanting to get involved. But you notice him tightening the grip on his spear, though he is too timid or confused to speak.
The bartender does not interject. Judging from his expression while Angstrom explained he seemed to agree with Agstrom's side of the story.

You have a Zweihänder slung on your shoulder (Attack power: 4) (can only be used offensively every other turn)
You have a Katzbalger (Attack power: 2)
You have an arquebus (Attack power: 3) (Your opponent gets an extra positive die to dodge)
You are wearing light plate armor (incoming attacks lose 1 attack power if over 1)
You have about one hundred and fifty Hours

((Sorry.))

It... oh! Um... thank you for reminding me. I would have forgotten otherwise.

Archae looks at his slimes and wonders. Would it be possible to make them sort of sticky so that they clung to the wall, and then use them to climb up?

[4]/[3][3][6] Needing no slime or mind tricks, you simply find a good handhold and clamber up the rough surface with only your hands, without needing to reshuffle your body beforehand. Not the hardest climb you've made by far.

At the top, you reach a relatively smooth ledge where you can stand up and look over the forest. Here you grow your wings and spread your cloak over them, tying it on with some loose rope you remember from visiting a dock along the Great River. Then, you leap off and glide across the sky.

You recognize the lake as a depression in the forest up ahead, so by the time you observe the dark, crystal-clear water you already know you are there. (from this height you actually notice faint lights deep inside the center of the lake, probably very far down and scattered by the water. These are never mentioned in myths and tales)
The lake has beaches covered in black sands and tangled with vines and roots that reach out from below ground. This poses a landing hazard, as you are going quite fast and hooking your foot on one while you land could result in a trip of epic proportions. (no penalties, but if you fail you might be in for some hurt)

You spot the old castle and its lone turret, the only one of which has remained standing over the edges. There is a huge hole in the keep's ceiling which is never mentioned in the myths, but if you land on the castle you could probably grapple inside. There is not much room on top of the castle, though (you'll get a negative die if you attempt a landing there).

Your wing spell is ready. It will give you the power to glide, although gaining altitude will be difficult. (no roll needed)

You have a green poison slime with Paralysis

You remember a red, blue, and a green spell-slime (weak)

You have a red resonance crystal.

You have a spiny walking stick (Attack power: (attacking head) 2, (attacking other parts) 1)
You have a silversteel falchion (Attack power: (on odd swings) 3, (on even swings) 2)
You remember your time in the wilderness well
You have some sandwiches and citrus
You have a Sprite Trap, labelled with the words "Samantha Magdelene, professor at U.T"
You have seventy-five Hours

"Okay. So do you have a plan for how to get her a message or...?"

Efa: Hmm, I have no plans as of now to enter her presence. However...
She smiles.
Efa: Do you think you have the skills to infiltrate her throne room when there is no-one nearby? I noticed you cast no shadow, that must mean the ashlight does not physically burn you. Physics decree it to be so. Her chamber is at the top of the keep, secured from below but presumably not guarded from above, at least in this weather.
I would use the special Tome I found if I were sure of its efficacy, but I am not sure of its limitations. My acquiring it was a fluke. I would like to know what the book spirit approves of, but doing it in the middle of a well-guarded castle is not prudent.

She pulls another dagger through her mitten, out of her hand.

Efa: I can give you one of my nightmares, but I advise you not to use it unless absolutely necessary. The effects are unpredictable.

((Explanation on the dagger: The dagger is preloaded with a Nereithas spell. Preloaded spells can only be cast once since they destroy the memory when used. However, they can be physically triggered, in this case, simply by stabbing someone.))

Efa's cap is destroyed (no longer absorbs damage) and her head is bruised (1)
Efa has a long rifle and 8 bullets (4 attack power)

The former-sentinel is knocked out with (2) damage to his head

Knife Bandit B would have died by now

It is the 5th hour after noon. Ash is blazing even brighter in the azure sky, burning all exposed objects and adding +1 to all die in a thoughtform roll.
Expected end of Ashstorm: 7th hour.  (Next hour: Turn 42)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pastblasters - Adventures in Wizardry (Turn 34)
« Reply #370 on: July 05, 2015, 07:07:42 pm »

I laugh at the suggestion
"Do you honestly believe there isn't protection against spells in the chamber of a ruler of a land where magic is available to all? Where even a common band of thieves has a caster amongst them? If that were the case then this ruler would be a mere puppet of any courtier that could afford a proper mage's services."
"If that could even work then it would have no lasting power."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

Archae, enjoying the feeling of the wind flying past him at tremendous speeds, nevertheless turns his mind back to the task at hand.

He decides to try and land on the roof.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2015, 12:45:10 am »

((Bump, now that my short vacation trip is concluded))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2015, 12:24:15 pm »

"Okay, ya both. Shut up." He turns his attention to Angstrom. "Why did ya want to go to jail then fake death? Fool the assassin going after ya?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2015, 02:10:36 pm »

"Okay, ya both. Shut up." He turns his attention to Angstrom. "Why did ya want to go to jail then fake death? Fool the assassin going after ya?"

Angstrom: More or less... they didn't stop until Motorov was dead. It's not that I have the papers, it's that I got the ability to write em. Who'd wanna kill someone over a few papers but ignore the writer?
Marco: You will receive all the protections you need in the interrogation room at the Office.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40