Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: You are the Voices in a Madman's Head  (Read 4653 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Voices in a Madman's Head
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 05:52:54 am »

Wait, what?
What the hell happened while I was gone? Jesus Christ, man...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 06:19:07 am »

"I'm not sure on the specifics but this is what I think happened: some of these idiots were telling Jim that carrots or lemons were out to get him, then some guy shows up at his door selling carrot/lemon juice and that's enough to make him go insane, thinks the guy's after him or wants payment or something, and so Jim kills him."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2015, 06:32:07 am »

That's the quite the short fuse Jim has. I can't say I remember this before I left...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2015, 09:18:21 am »

Jim has no close Relatives but he is Very Close Friends with a Very Strange Hobo who lives in a dumpster outside of the Apartment named Jimminy Cricket. He doesn't use Drugs besides Aspirin to help with the Headaches you give him. Adragis029 is now able to speak.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jim ponders Stabbing the Policemen or Throwing the Bucket at them, But realizes that it's probably not a good idea to fight 3 Armed Gunmen with a Kitchen Knife, So he drops it.

"Alright, Now come here."

"LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY!!!"

Jim sees several Bullets go through the Police Men who promptly fall on the Ground and Die, Except for one who says something into his Walkie-Talkie before passing out. Quite Possibly asking for Back-Up.

Jim sees Jimminy Cricket standing over the Corpses holding a *Quite Possibly Stolen* Assault Rife. Jim also notices that he isn't wearing any Pants, Or, Really anything besides Filthy Underpants, For that Matter.

I don't know whether I'm glad to see him or Horrified.

"HURRY UP! OR THE ILLUMINATI'S GONNA GET US!"

Jim grabs his Kitchen Knife.

OK, Any Advice?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2015, 09:22:14 am »

Go with him. That way, your backside will remain free of carrots and we can overthrow the new world order!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2015, 09:36:47 am »

"OH GOLLY GOSH LET'S RUN THE HELL AWAY-- and as we were saying the radio's bust. Carrots seem to be a prime factor, Jim. What's up with the Carrots, Jim? You should sort yourself out, man."
thincake

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2015, 09:37:39 am »

Sigh, you know what if this guy is really this insane we might as well be stupid with this.

Don't Let The Illuminati Get You, Go With Jimminy! He Will Help You!
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2015, 11:02:08 am »

A man with an assault rifle running around in nothing but underpants? I'd suggest avoiding him normally, but under these circumstances follow him.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2015, 11:07:26 am »

He's going to kill you. Humor him - escape at the nearest convenience. He's going to kill you. He's going to kill you. Escape at the nearest convenience. Humor him - escape at the nearest convenience.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »

Don't forget a carrot...you'll need it.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2015, 06:34:27 pm »

Take their guns, Doesn't hurt to have some defensive offense.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2015, 06:46:27 pm »

"Ok, look, you have a way out now. This guy is insane and armed so you can just say that he forced you to stab the lemon dude for no reason - he's insane, after all - and then shot the cops when they came up here. Start running but go to the police station. If this guy expects you to follow him, just do so or he might think you've been "compromised" or something. Go now!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2015, 07:05:18 pm »

Is that? He wears the Uberpants of Uber Power! Follow him, then when he least suspects it, SHOVE A CARROT UP HIS BUM! This will activate the Pants, and he will become the almighty Uberman! Wait, scratch that. Steal his Uberpants, wear them, and THEN stick a carrot up YOUR bum! Then you'll be Uberman, with the almighty Uberfist, which he taught his side kick Falcon that move. He took all the credit and left him for dead. Then take revenge on the evil FALCON. UBER PUNCH HIM IN THE NARDS! Then kick him in the balls when your done.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2015, 08:53:45 pm »

I block Salsacookies' speech.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2015, 08:57:58 pm »

Also blocks. Cinder blocks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7