Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: What is the -worst- game you like?  (Read 14618 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: What is the -worst- game you like?
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2015, 03:56:23 pm »

Personally, I liked Fallout: Tactics even though mentioning that in a "real" Fallout fan group is grounds for summary execution. The plot was kinda dumb, but it was worth overlooking for a SPECIAL system squad-based tactic-em-up.

I'm with you on that. It had a lot of flaws, but the tactical combat system was a blast and I've gone back to the game a few times now just for that.

I agree!

Wile I've not recently played in the past few weeks, I had fun with the combat.

:3

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2015, 04:22:15 pm »

Dog's Life on the PS2.

Incredibly shitty game in every aspect, but strangely fun... Especially the glitches, which there was a lot of. I enjoyed creating the doggy space program!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2015, 04:35:44 pm »

Dog's Life on the PS2.

Incredibly shitty game in every aspect, but strangely fun... Especially the glitches, which there was a lot of. I enjoyed creating the doggy space program!
Oh man, game grumps did a video of that. It really is shitty.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2015, 05:19:55 pm »

I don't know if it's been said, but Too Human.

Like, the game is terrible, but I don't really hate playing it all that much.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2015, 05:51:51 pm »

I actually really like Too Human, it could have used more polish and sometimes the combat gets wonky, but it really wasn't particularly terrible.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2015, 06:39:59 am »

Dog's Life on the PS2.

Holy shit I played the fuck out of that when I was a kid. I always remember it being fun, strangely,but I was like 7 so :P
What exactly was shitty about it? (can't watch videos right now)
Sonic Riders.
[snip]
[snip]
According to TVTropes, one mistake on the last level ment that you're better off restarting, apparently. I also never figured out how to use the shortcuts :P
I vaguely remember having a hard time with that last level, not so much not keeping up, as much as not knowing how to hit the boss.  I almost exclusively used speed chars though, (Sonic, then Shadow once he was unlocked) and IIRC the speed shortcuts always seemed a lot easier than the flying and power character shortcuts. 

The flying shortcuts seemed to be the most obtuse to figure out, Just take some random ramp and hope there's some flying rings above and if you made a single mistake during the shortcut off the track you go.  And the power shortcuts seem really easy, just smash through a wall, but the shortcut is always full of those walls so you can't actually see where you are going so you are completely blind the whole time and they were perfectly happy to stick some curves in those shortcuts.  The speed ones were just do a bunny hop onto a rail and hold a button.
I ment the second or third to last level, where you have to beat that green dude and a bunch of robots, with that one bend where you always fall off.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2015, 07:25:40 pm »

Shores of Hazeron.

A buggy, graphically outdated MMO space-sim citybuilder...thing.
It has a horrible user interface, gameplay is slow and takes forever in the beginning, it is a mess of unfinished features, a quarter of the playerbase is a bag of dicks, another quarter is a bunch of carebears in a PvP centric game and the rest is too inexperienced to have any opinion yet.
Still, I've been playing for 3 years now, and I don't think I'll quit anytime soon.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2015, 01:01:16 pm »

The 2008 Alone In The Dark.

I don't know why, I just like it.        I don't really dislike that many games, though.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2015, 04:26:38 pm »

The first licensed Godfather game by EA. It's not exceptionally bad, just mediocre licensed schlock. Still, it was a decently-built sandbox, and I love sandboxes.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:50 pm »

I love Enter the Matrix. Its universally panned and hated. I spent scores of hours with that game. I've must have beaten it several times over. I am pretty sure I unlocked everything there was to unlock, and lot of it was secret stuff.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2015, 04:50:25 pm »

I love Enter the Matrix. Its universally panned and hated. I spent scores of hours with that game. I've must have beaten it several times over. I am pretty sure I unlocked everything there was to unlock, and lot of it was secret stuff.
Same here.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2015, 04:50:42 pm »

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but there's a similarly panned Matrix game from around the same time called Path of Neo. It's a really wonky, jerky, not-at-all satisfying beatemup with some very strange filler levels near the end. I loved it to death at the time because I was obsessed with the Matrix, but I haven't picked it up for a long time because I realized how awful it was long ago.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2015, 11:06:36 pm »

A Matrix beatemup sounds like they utterly missed the point, on the order of the actual Fight Club fighting game. It's like someone watched a trailer, at most, and decided "hey, let's rip that off as cheaply as possible in case it gets popular", then shat out a game in a couple weeks and shipped it straight to the bargain bin.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2015, 01:47:24 am »

A Matrix beatemup sounds like they utterly missed the point, on the order of the actual Fight Club fighting game. It's like someone watched a trailer, at most, and decided "hey, let's rip that off as cheaply as possible in case it gets popular", then shat out a game in a couple weeks and shipped it straight to the bargain bin.

That's exactly what the game was and where I found it. :P

I wish they'd make a Matrix open-world game already. I think The Matrix is due for a comeback.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2015, 11:48:24 pm »

WoW, i love warcraft but the game is boring nowadays, despite all of that i still play it from time to time.....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10