Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Poll placeholder... waiting for tech help

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Interest check: Terrafirmacraft Server  (Read 10470 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Interest check: Terrafirmacraft Server
« on: March 23, 2015, 03:56:56 am »

This is a quick interest check to see if any Bay12ers would like to play terrafirmacraft together on a server.

Please post your MC username and your average frames on Terrafirmacraft

Mine is usually 40ish FPS when I'm not exploring, the new MC launcher sucks at loading terrain. I use the new launcher with optifine and fastcraft 1.19

To clarify I am talking about the latest release of TFC

PRIORITIES:
1: GET A BASIC FARM GOING. Food still decays when you're not on and we always need something to eat. DONE. We still lack protein and dairy
2: Build a bigger shack for town spawn. Make what we have at the moment the keep. replace it with stone later.
3: STOCKPILES
4: Walls
5: Lighting
6: Metal
7: Individual Houses.
Keep suggesting and add yourself to THIS SHEET
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:26:56 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check: Terrafirmacraft Server
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 04:40:11 am »

Pretty much best server there is with easy to install modpack in use.
http://darkagecraft.com/

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 04:44:05 am »

I guess it might do, after i get a fair amount of players I will poll for the server

Actually I think it might do just fine. I've never tried a town with TFC or TFC with archimedes. Everyone assign themself a position. I claim King WE WILL HAVE DEMOCRACY

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:26:52 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 07:00:46 am »

MC name is Imofexios
Dunno about my frames but i'm not lagging. Trick is to use 64 java and raise the mc memory usage so you get smooth loading and frames in game

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:31:24 pm »

My goodness.

Terrafirmacraft is fun but challenging. I haven't gotten too far, but I know the basics. I am very interested in seeing how this turns out.

I shall be head of Agriculture :P.

EDIT:

My username is ricknitro (wanted to change it, but don't want to pay for another account). Not sure about my frames, as I haven't tried it on my new computer.

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:53:18 pm »

i would be keen. I wont be free for about a week though.
my MC name is sackhead_ i get about 20 fps
My username is ricknitro (wanted to change it, but don't want to pay for another account). Not sure about my frames, as I haven't tried it on my new computer.
you can change your name now without getting a new account.
Put me down for animal husbandry 

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 01:11:25 am »

so, 1st April? My holidays start this weekend. 3:00PM? Australian time, I don't know what that translates to you guys.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 03:12:35 am »

I can play whenever-ish. IGN is TheOrangeWizard. FPS is usually 50-60, sometimes dipping to around 40.

Anyway, I hereby claim the title of Grandiose Cartographier! For the plebs, that means explorer and map-maker.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 04:54:26 am »

I can play whenever-ish. IGN is TheOrangeWizard. FPS is usually 50-60, sometimes dipping to around 40.

Anyway, I hereby claim the title of Grandiose Cartographier! For the plebs, that means explorer and map-maker.

That'll actually be useful. I ALWAYS get lost even going less than 50 blocks out to get clay.

I'm going to go as carpenter and builder

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 05:02:24 am »

Indeed. You might want to link to this in the Minecraft thread, might garner more attention.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 05:10:00 am »

You mean Elephant Parade's thread?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 05:13:12 am »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 05:35:32 am »

linked

sackhead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 07:18:05 am »

so, 1st April? My holidays start this weekend. 3:00PM? Australian time, I don't know what that translates to you guys.
well I'm on new Zealand time so that will be about 1ish for me so sounds good

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 01:22:26 pm »

Did this started or we just wait more people?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7