Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: "Bucket full"  (Read 3408 times)

utunnels

• Bay Watcher
  • Axedwarf
    • View Profile
Re: "Bucket full"
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 08:41:57 pm »

i've got this problem some days ago. and i fixed it with deconstructing the well and making another one in the same place with an empty bucket this time. the bug is caused by buckets filled before the construction of the well. drybuckets command from dfhack works

Unfortunately this didn't work for me either. When I deconstructed the first well, the bucket issue occurred on the second well. I rebuilt the first well, and it has the issue again. :/

Have you tried my method? My dorfs have no issue using the well to fill ponds even if it shows bucket full. And they will empty the bucket by doing that.

Edit*

Maybe we are talking about two different versions? I'm playing 40.24.
The troglodyte head shakes The Troglodyte around by the head, tearing apart the head's muscle!

Risen Asteshdakas, Ghostly Recruit has risen and is haunting the fortress!

ibanix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: "Bucket full"
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 08:49:30 pm »

i've got this problem some days ago. and i fixed it with deconstructing the well and making another one in the same place with an empty bucket this time. the bug is caused by buckets filled before the construction of the well. drybuckets command from dfhack works

Unfortunately this didn't work for me either. When I deconstructed the first well, the bucket issue occurred on the second well. I rebuilt the first well, and it has the issue again. :/

Have you tried my method? My dorfs have no issue using the well to fill ponds even if it shows bucket full. And they will empty the bucket by doing that.

Edit*

Maybe we are talking about two different versions? I'm playing 40.24.

Yeah this is 0.34.11. And I don't want to use a pond.
Pages: 1 [2]