Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ashekar Aflame: OOC  (Read 1251 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Ashekar Aflame: OOC
« on: March 18, 2015, 05:30:01 pm »

Ashekar Aflame

For two years, rebels in the north of Ashekar, a small country far away from the world powers, have fought against the democratically elected government. After accusations of ballot stuffing, protests sprung up in the major cities. To this day, nobody is sure who was at fault, but the protests soon turned violent, and riots broke out. The police put down the riots after a few days, and angered Ashekars in the north rebelled against the government, forming insurgent groups and attacking the military. Eventually, most of these groups conglomerated into the True Democracy Front, a large pseudo-army that is taking on the Ashekar government. Recently, foreign peacekeeping forces arrived in Ashekar, supporting the government. This has not, however, slowed down the attacks by the TDF, which continues to consolidate control over the north of Ashekar.

So this is a RP game that takes place in the middle of an insurgency. I'm letting you play as pretty much anyone involved, whether they be a civilian, a soldier, a reporter, anyone.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Ashekar Aflame: OOC
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 05:37:38 pm »

((Bump? Nobody?))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 06:33:47 pm »

I might be in. what's the world setting? (i.e. sci fi, real lie, high fantasy, lowbrow humor, etc.)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 06:56:57 pm »

Roughly 80s technology, real life, but no nukes.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 11:38:23 pm »

Name: Gregor Bonns

Description: short, round, jovial fellow. dark skinned, always smiling. A born politician

Background: Educated out of country, Gregor has wealth and political connections, as well as a wife and four kids, ages 12 (m), 15(f), 17(f), and 21(m)

Profession:Mayor

Suggested Starting Location:A beach in Tahiti. (or, you know, the mayoral office).

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 08:37:43 am »

Name: Jayden Owinsky
Description: Skinny, Brownish skin, and always looking for a fight.
Background: Trained in the Army War college by legendary Asekar Generals and High feild officers.
Profession: Army officer (Defected) Now Rebel Sub-Commandant. Jayden left the army after his father who ran for office was detained and later extradited by the Government on false charges to a sworn enemy country. The country that he was extradited in his father fought against and even possibly genocides a village as a means to eliminate spies. That said, No one really knows what happen in the village and Jayden recalls his father of being innocent when he was first tried.
Suggested starting location: Mountain outpost over looking a heavily fortified regional city. The city is large and strategically needed for both sides who fight in the streets and in the buildings. Jayden has joined other fellow commanders to once and for all drive the Government troops and peace keeping allies out of the city.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 08:48:56 am »

Name: Ichabod Rolofson

Description: Short, smart man with very little athletic skills. Genius at electronics 
and knowledgeable many types of science including chemistry, thermodynamics, volcanology, geology.

Background: Born in a poor family in a small town. Never went into a city until college. Payed through college by doing other people's homework. Got a degree in geology and specialized in volcanology.

Profession: Scientist. more specifically, a volcanologist.

Suggested Starting Location: A reasearch lab on (or in) a volcano.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)