Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73303 times)

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D2: Fire in the Night
« Reply #465 on: April 01, 2015, 06:06:16 pm »

I don't want to see 4mask lynched. His gambit seems a bit too gutsy to be pulling if he was scum as he would have condemned his partner to go solo D2 which is ridiculous for scum to be doing. What would they have gained?

He's also probably not the Good. Because he would have basically been shot. The ugly is more likely but if what the OP says is correct then the bad still kills him so unless that was misunderstood then probably not the ugly.

However he could conceivably be the bad trying to draw out the third parties by trying to defend them and see who defends him in turn. But considering his willingness to get lynched I just don't see it. So I believe he is what he claims to be, town.

I won't place a vote because it will probably create a tie unless someone does something. But I would prefer someone else to be lynched. Peradon seems to be the best option. Sorry mate. So if someone agrees with me and is on before the day ends we can save 4mask and hopefully not mess up.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 01, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »

Peradon, I'll get back to this in a little bit.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 01, 2015, 06:50:25 pm »

Peradon, following through here.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 01, 2015, 07:19:20 pm »

Urk posing on an iPod is hard.

Basically, Peradon is as good of a lead as any, and right now the town needs to get something done. At the very least it will get us talking tomorrow.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 01, 2015, 08:13:49 pm »

Votecount:
Peradon- Tiruin, 4maskwolf, Comrade Shamrock
4maskwolf- Peradon, TDS
Tiruin- Deus Asmoth

As the sun began to set, a protesting Peradon was led on horseback to the noose. The rope was draped around his neck, but before someone had a chance to whip the horse to hang Peradon, someone shot through the rope holding up Peradon, scaring the horse and sending it galloping off carrying Peradon. Guess someone didn't want to see Peradon hanged.

Night 2 has fallen. Send in your night actions.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over
« Reply #470 on: April 03, 2015, 08:14:27 pm »

Dear General,

I have good and bad news to report to you today. We found Deathsword's tent burned down with his dead lying inside. All articles suggest he was a good Union Soldier, although he did give me the creeps. We also found the dead body of Peradon, who must have crept back into camp after his failed hanging yesterday. We discovered that he was just a notorious bandit disguised as a Union solider in order to get into camp, but not a Confederate solider. Finally, we discovered Comrade Shamrock's corpse this morning, and evidence suggests that Comrade Shamrock was the leader of the COnfederate spies who had infiltrated our encampment. With these developments returning the remaining soldiers to the regular army encampment can be carried out and they can resume their former duties. I also report TheDarkStar and Mastahcheese for desertion. Neither one has been seen since yesterday. Evidence from his tent suggest Mastahcheese was colluding with Peradon.

Sincerely
Corporal Persus, 13th Regiment

Peradon has died. Peradon was the Ugly
COmrade Shamrock has died. He was a Confederate Captain
Deathsword has died. He was a Union Angry Private

The Bad, TheDarkstar, has won
The Good, Mastahcheese, has lost.
Union Victory!
Confederate Loss!
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)
« Reply #471 on: April 03, 2015, 08:20:26 pm »

That went well.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 03, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »

Chat links:
Scum Chat
Good/Ugly Chat
Dead Chat

Spoiler: Role PMs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: D1/N1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 (click to show/hide)

My favorite part of this game was probably writing the flavor in the role PMs. Personalizing each Union Soldier was a lot more fun then just writing "You are a Union Soldier" in every PM
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:25:26 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 03, 2015, 08:24:43 pm »

Sweet. Still completely perplexed re: defending mafia allies, but that's a meta discussion for the next game I suppose. Good job Deathsword, TDS.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 03, 2015, 08:28:25 pm »

Well damn, that went quicker than I expected. Well done Union!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 03, 2015, 08:34:22 pm »

Sweet. Still completely perplexed re: defending mafia allies, but that's a meta discussion for the next game I suppose. Good job Deathsword, TDS.
The whole "are they mafia allies" is indeed a discussion for another game :P

Really sorry about that whole "lynching the guardsman" thing, btw.

Hehe none of the chats were over 25 posts long.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:40:21 pm by 4maskwolf »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:36 pm »

Haha, no worries. My fault for not lynching you :P
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 03, 2015, 08:37:06 pm »

Well damn, that went quicker than I expected. Well done Union!
Not the only one.

You probably just caused suspicion by being really aggressive and by that whole thing where you asked if a player was The Good or the Ugly for defending them, which caused a pushback against anything you said. I'm still confused on how 4maskwolf's telling to people to stop discussing third parties made him a third party though.
Sigtext

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 03, 2015, 08:40:46 pm »

Oh yeah, way too aggressive. I was just a bit fed up with the whole 'maybe the third parties who need to extend the game until day 4 when town could conceivably win by the end of day 1 are town allies!' thing. A lot of my initial case on 4mask was just RVS-ish stuff, but the strong way he reacted made me believe I was onto something. Unfortunately, not.
I've played some mafia.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 03, 2015, 08:41:57 pm »

The 4maskwolf rambling chat

14 posts of pure nonsense and miscellaneous bullshit.

Enjoy!

Edit: I just realized that my 13th point was just me saying "fish" a whole bunch of times after we lynched Cheeetar.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:45:55 pm by 4maskwolf »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33