Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73435 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: 6 Tents
« Reply #165 on: March 23, 2015, 08:33:41 pm »

Everyone: Ask the player beneath you in the list a question.  Last player in the list, ask the first player a question.
Seems fair.

Deathsword: Another question to add to the things you need to answer when you're not so busy. :P
You've been scumreading someone for a good while, and they claim to be third party (let's say good or ugly, not bad). How would this affect your thinking?

Everyone: Let's actually get some scumhunting in by the end of the day, shall we?
Hmm. You keep enticing people to get out and scumhunt (which is a good thing, by itself), yet you yourself are only really defending yourself from accusations, and pressuring other people to do stuff.
Could you provide some reads listing?

Everyone: who is your top scumpick right now?  Vote for them.  Seriously, we've got only about a RL day left in the day and only a few pages of content.  I'm trying to get things moving, but you all need to be assertive as well.
More pressuring.
Top scumpick? I don't think I have one, yet. There's some people I'm leaning on, but I still want to see more.
I want to see your reads, first, actually.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 23, 2015, 08:41:16 pm »

mastahcheese: Your wish is my command.

A reads list.  Anyone not on this list is presumably null, unless I forgot about them.

TheDarkStar: Scum read for high interest in third-parties: it behooves the scum moreso than town to find third parties, since the ugly can potentially kill them if they shoot him/her.

Cheeetar: Mild scum read for making a (from my perspective) lazy case on me without actually voting or applying pressure.

origamiscienceguy: making a lot of posts, but not much content per post (or at all).  Null, I'm adding him to this list for mental note purposes.

roo: I'm not entirely sure what to make of them, to be honest.  Neutral read.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 23, 2015, 08:43:30 pm »

Sorry guys homework is snowing me under.

4mask

Now it looks like you're trying to look like you're doing something. A lot of your posts just seem to be you telling everyone to scum hunt and not third party hunt. While a lot is in response to questions but you don't seem to be sending back many prompts of your own.

Everyone: Ask the player beneath you in the list a question.  Last player in the list, ask the first player a question.
What is the colour of night? (You didn't say it had to be a good question)

Seriously though I'm voting you. No real point for a question there.

Deus:
I'm assuming from context that OSG stole the airplane turtle thing?

Comrade, why would the Good and Ugly be more likely to aid the town than the scum once the Bad was eliminated?
Gratitude hopefully, but they are just as likely to aid scum if the bad is not dead. But if the good or ugly goes then the rest of GBU leave which brings us closer to lylo/mylo and if this were to happen D3 assuming one NK and one lynch (assume last death was G/U) was daily means 8 people are out of the game for D4 and if none of the deaths were scum then game is over.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 23, 2015, 08:46:44 pm »

Comrade Shamrock: Voting someone generally entails trying to get more information from them, in order to either cement your vote or make you reconsider.  Not actually asking a question and blowing off the opportunity to scumhunt is both lazy and scummy.  That, and the fact that you basically repeat the argument made by the last non-4maskwolf person to vote, means that you need to seriously reconsider your scumplay.  So, pray tell, why do you believe that just voting someone without attempting to attain more information is in any way townsided in a situation in which no roles or alignments have a chance of being known?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 23, 2015, 08:49:57 pm »

Additionally, Comrade, you are being incredibly hypocritical by voting me for not scumhunting and then doing no actual scumhunting yourself.  You drop a vote, be sarcastic in the face of a request for people to ACTUALLY scumhunt, and then answer a question.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 23, 2015, 08:53:50 pm »

What is the colour of night?
Sanguine, my brother.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2015, 09:36:07 pm »

My mistake. Missed a /quote

4mask

Now it looks like you're trying to look like you're doing something. A lot of your posts just seem to be you telling everyone to scum hunt and not third party hunt. While a lot is in response to questions but you don't seem to be sending back many prompts of your own.

Deus:

4mask has not denied that he is 3rd party, which is something that I think that the bad would do for fear of the mafia killing him. And his defence was brought on by people asking threatning questions. I think that you are just trying to make a case to do the exacrt thing you accuse 4mask of doing. Comerade Shamrock
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:51:03 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2015, 09:48:37 pm »

I am still waiting for him to respond. He has been active, he was on half an hour ago, so its not like he isnt around.
Ignore this part. Didnt see that he posted saying he was going to post soon...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 23, 2015, 09:51:20 pm »

***** I did it again.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 23, 2015, 09:51:39 pm »

4mask

Deus:

4mask has not denied that he is 3rd party, which is something that I think that the bad would do for fear of the mafia killing him. And his defence was brought on by people asking threatning questions. I think that you are just trying to make a case to do the exacrt thing you accuse 4mask of doing. Comerade Shamrock

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2015, 09:52:08 pm »

I accidentally clicked modify instead of quote. May I change it back?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2015, 10:04:13 pm »

Comrade Shamrock: Voting someone generally entails trying to get more information from them, in order to either cement your vote or make you reconsider.  Not actually asking a question and blowing off the opportunity to scumhunt is both lazy and scummy.  That, and the fact that you basically repeat the argument made by the last non-4maskwolf person to vote, means that you need to seriously reconsider your scumplay.  So, pray tell, why do you believe that just voting someone without attempting to attain more information is in any way townsided in a situation in which no roles or alignments have a chance of being known?

He thinks you're scum and he is probably reading this response for more information. Both are perfectly good reasons for a vote. I'm also going to vote for 4maskwolf for now because you seem to be panicking scum. Rather than doing any scumhunting yourself, you've acted defensive all game.

Additionally, Comrade, you are being incredibly hypocritical by voting me for not scumhunting and then doing no actual scumhunting yourself.  You drop a vote, be sarcastic in the face of a request for people to ACTUALLY scumhunt, and then answer a question.

What questions should Comrade have asked?

4mask has not denied that he is 3rd party, which is something that I think that the bad would do for fear of the mafia killing him. And his defense was brought on by people asking threatening questions. I think that you are just trying to make a case to do the exact thing you accuse 4mask of doing. Comrade Shamrock

Why are you so worried about the fact that people are voting for 4mask? What do you think of the actual accusations against him?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2015, 10:10:45 pm »

It is true that 4mask has done no scumhunting thus far, but really, how much scumhunting can you do at this point. Right now, I am leaning either good or ugly on 4mask because he has made no attempt to deny it. Scum would deny it because otherwise the real one could come up and call them out on it. And the bad would deny it because they would fear the mafia killing them. I don't think it is worth a lynch on day one to kill 4mask. If anything changes about my opinion, I'll let you know.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2015, 10:16:26 pm »

Right. Pretty sure I've fingered 4maskwolf as a third party. Two of them are essentially survivors/mafia-allies, and the remaining one is a serial killer, so I'm fine lynching him.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2015, 10:19:45 pm »

4mask

Deus:

Can anyone confirm that nothing outside of formatting was changed by editing this post?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33