Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- Game Over (Union Victory)  (Read 73372 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Return!- D1: 6 Tents
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2015, 06:36:43 pm »

Oh, vote requirement... I forgot...
I Vote you, Peradon!

Unvote!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2015, 06:40:54 pm »

Wait, why are we required to vote now?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2015, 06:44:22 pm »

Wait, why are we required to vote now?

OSG, it's in the first post - we have to vote at least once every 48 hours.

Unvote.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2015, 06:48:12 pm »

Thank you.

No Lynch

Unvote

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2015, 07:02:45 pm »

I thought there was a 24 hour grace period... shouldn't that technically mean we don't have to vote until Monday?

TDS though, saaaan. What made you ask those questions about the third-party roles?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 21, 2015, 07:15:18 pm »

TDS though, saaaan. What made you ask those questions about the third-party roles?

They're the unique feature of this game (because other than them this is a BM) so I asked what people thought about them.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2015, 07:21:16 pm »

Well you didn't really ask what people thought about them, you asked about the circumstances that would make you vote for them.

Why were you so interested in the circumstances under which a person might vote for a third-party?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 21, 2015, 07:35:05 pm »

I thought there was a 24 hour grace period... shouldn't that technically mean we don't have to vote until Monday?

This is correct.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2015, 07:50:50 pm »

Who would I like most as my scumbuddy...

I don't really know.  I guess you, for old time's sake and because you managed to fly yourself under the radar too.  Teehee silly NQT.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2015, 11:10:31 pm »

Reporting in over the weekend: We have local city brownouts :v
All the way from the business district to my home...which is a long way from the city. So I'm unsure if this is a blackout. xD

...Or the usual cutting on power on specific days because we have a national power problem. That too.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2015, 12:06:51 am »

8 pages in and the circle jerk continues...
@Tiruin Do you think you'll be able to keep up? From your posts so far You wrote a lot but didn't say much. Who is leaning scum so far? Or town.
Or not it's cool.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2015, 12:19:21 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=149476.msg6112034#msg6112034

^ Game start. Friday.

Problem here went with my net connection--I've to venture out into the city FOR ADVENTURE due to lacking reception and connection in our area--given that we're in the outskirts of the mountainhome city in the mountain range.
Next is power outages :D It happened today! I'm at a public internet area which is using a generator to connect!

So yeah. I shall give this a re-read on Monday-Wednesday.
Also I still keep on thinking you like Roo.

Could I ask where you got that username?

...Also Circlejerk? Context, please.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2015, 04:46:13 am »

I'll need to request replacement for this one. I can't invest as much time as I'd like into it :( sorry guys!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2015, 09:36:46 am »

I'll need to request replacement for this one. I can't invest as much time as I'd like into it :( sorry guys!
Cheeetar has been contacted.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2015, 09:58:42 am »

DA: I find it pretty curious that you said "we don't", as if stating something that is, rather than "we didn't", meaning a hypothetical situation. Why is that?
Probably because the official grammatical rules are rarely followed in practice.
Or... it could be an actual slip. It's not unknown for that to happen. It's even happened to me in the past.

DS: if we don't have any way to determine which of them they are, leave them alone. Otherwise it's a one in three chance that one of us will end up dead instead, which doesn't seem like good odds to me.
DA: I find it pretty curious that you said "we don't", as if stating something that is, rather than "we didn't", meaning a hypothetical situation. Why is that?

This seems unnecessarily nitpicky. Normally I wouldn't mind but you voted him and this looks like an excuse to keep your vote on him. And your line of thought is severely undercut by the "if" in front of "we don't". Seems unusual for someone being nitpicky to blatantly forget a word in from of the words he's focusing on.
Deathsword
Caught scum D1 last game Caught scum d1 here.
The if is irrelevant. For example: I am town, so if I say "if I do vote you", I am saying that implying my alignment. Now, if I was asked what I'd do as, let's say, the Bad, I'd phrase it as "if I did vote you".

Furthermore, I believe that if you do indeed cause my lynch, you'll be quite disappointed with your streak being broken, for I am not scum.

8 pages in and the circle jerk continues...
roo: Then why are you not doing anything to try and break it? So far, all I've seen is you complain about it, but not actually do anything about that.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33