Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55519 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Curse these asiatic  people. I am going to get in there and hurt them old man"

Go to the place. When i am at the entrance or stuff like that, look around
You go to the building. There aren't any guards outside, and looking thorugh the glass doors there's only the receptionist on the ground floor.
Woo, lightspeed updates.

tell the reptionist i am here to "meet my doom"

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well its Ring challenge not Weapon challenge."
Make baseball bat, smack him in the face!
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

Grab an outcropping on the wall, then press release. Then fire the grappling hook at something else... hopefully near something I can climb down from more easily...

"NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank LaoZi, go check out that abandoned factory and see if I can build at least the shell of one of the animunculi in the book.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

Try to grab on to something, or use my powers to stop or slow my fall.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Travel to the location specified on the pamphlet.  Once I arrive, do some stretches to prepare for an evening of Heimlich maneuvering.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

I should call the police.

@#*& it. I'll leaving tomorrow. That's it! And I know just the kind of celebration I'm going to have.

Take the bag of drugs and put it on my jacket pocket. Then leave the car, lock it, and go home. Eat the glowing drug.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Fight club, poofy skirts, burn baby burn.
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2015, 02:53:13 pm »

((Hmm Hmm, I feel like we're getting close to our first big bad guy.))

tell the reptionist i am here to "meet my doom"
The receptionist talks to someone on the phone and tells you to take the elevator. You get in and it automatically selects the top floor. One rather long elevator ride with annoying music later and the doors open to reveal a large room. The middle of the room is taken up by a large fighting ring. At the other end theres a large chair, a throne made out of wood, polished metal and bones. Above the chair there are three corpses fo old men wearing traditional chinese clothing nailed to the wall. The man in the chair is bulging with muscles and wears a horned helmet. He's flanked by a couple of people in spandex uniforms. The ones in red spandex are pretty young, and look just like the three you beat earlier. There are also people in dark green spandex, but they look older and less pleased to be here.

"Ah, you are here. Tremble before the Khan! Bow to my mercy! You have hurt three of my envoys, and for that we have taken away everything you owned as punishment! Now, I offer you a choice. Submit and be executed painlessly, fight the mightiest warrior in this building, or..." He sweeps his arm to the girl "...let the girl die for your sins. What say you?"

"Well its Ring challenge not Weapon challenge."
Make baseball bat, smack him in the face!
You try and summon a baseball bat. [2] You manage one of those foam training bats, perhaps not the mightiest of weapons. Gunny is taking off his jacket, revealing that his right arm is completely metal. A sparring round rises from the ground and you both step in. A crowd has started to form, rookies and other employees who want to watch you fight. You see that a few people are even taking bets.

Gunny looks at your weapon and smirks.

"All right, maybe you want to try that again, huh? Here's the rules, everyone gets to use their powers as much as the want. However, only things that fit in the fighting ring, so no fucking tanks or airplanes, ya hear? Also, once one contestant is either out cold or surrenders, the fight is over immediatly. Got that? Good. Now try and use that fancy jewlery of yours to actually make something slightly intimidating. I'll wait."

He takes up a fighting stance, arms raised, but doesn't make a move yet.

Grab an outcropping on the wall, then press release. Then fire the grappling hook at something else... hopefully near something I can climb down from more easily...

"NOTHING VENTURED, NOTHING GAINED!"
[4+1] You grab an outcropping with one hands and press release, easily hanging by just one arm. You then [3] fir the hook at another part of on the opposite side and swing over there, managing to land on a space where you can actually climb down. By the time you're on the ground again, you see that a crowd has formed around the fighting ring. The drill sargeant and your new sidekick seem to be going at it.

Thank LaoZi, go check out that abandoned factory and see if I can build at least the shell of one of the animunculi in the book.
You say your thanks to LaoZi, who gives you a smile and a polit enod of the head before going back to his little pond. You step out of his realm and back into your appartment.

You head over to the abandoned factory and force open the rusted padlock. Meaning that you grab a metal bar you find on the ground and just smack it clean off. Inside, you find a very large workspace filled with broken down machinery and tools left behind by their previous owners. You flip through the book and [4] manage to find a small and simple animunculi, something easy to start with. You make a body and add four metal spider legs and two pincer arms. The way to activate this one is apparently just to draw a small diagram on the inside of the shell in blood. Figuring that you may as well give it a shot, you prick your finger and draw the small diagram. The diagram lights up and the little spider bot starts moving around. At first it stumbles around a bit, walking into table legs and such thins. After a while, it walks up to you and stand in front of you, waiting.

Try to grab on to something, or use my powers to stop or slow my fall.
[5] Channeling the power of the musical maidens, your skirt transofrms in a giant, pink, frilly marachute. You glide harmlessly to the sidewalk, where it transforms back into a normal skirt upon touching the ground.

Travel to the location specified on the pamphlet.  Once I arrive, do some stretches to prepare for an evening of Heimlich maneuvering.
You arrive at a big hall of some sort. It's one of those convention centers that people can hire for a day. There are posters claiming vague stuff like "the father provides" and "We need YOU for the new era". You do some vigorous stretching and then go inside. There's pockets of people spread out around the hall, with a large pocket concentrated around the complementary bar. There's also a few people in uniform walking around the place.

@#*& it. I'll leaving tomorrow. That's it! And I know just the kind of celebration I'm going to have.

Take the bag of drugs and put it on my jacket pocket. Then leave the car, lock it, and go home. Eat the glowing drug.
You grab the bag, lock your car and head on home. You throw your keys and the bag on the living room table and crash in the couch after a hard day's work. You take the orange glowing drug out of the bag and feel that's it's warm to the touch. Thinking what the heck, you eat the glowing drug.

Not five minutes later, you start getting real hot. You've got armpit swamps the size of missouri and are sweating like something that sweats a lot. Then you start getting a bruning sensation all over your body. It converges on your arm, which feels like it's on fire. Looking at it, parts of the skin are balckening and your blood vessels are glowing. THe pain reaches a peak at which moment your hand starts burning and a flame shoots out. After that the pain subsides, but in your pain wracked state you notice somewhat too late that the table is now one fire. On reflex, you go to grab your keys. Putting your hand, now without any blackened skin whatsoever, into the fire doesn't hurt at all. In fact, you don't even notice that the fire is there, instead you sort of "feel" the flames. You focus on that feeling and wave your hand, and the flame slowly dies out.

Your keys are somewhat worse for wear, but nothing that a good wash won't fix. The table and its contents are pretty much just charcoal now, though.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh..."
Back to the elevator and leave the place like nothing ever happened

"Well. Your spandex guys suck, why don't you hire stronger people like you? But not me, cause i am a good person, and you guys are bad people!
Anyways, guess i'll fight the mightiest warrior in this building. I guess that's you? But you gotta remove the helmet first."

((Is the big bad guy the dude that i need to fight or the dude Delekates has to fight?))

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((i have kinda sparring there, so u can place bet and continue ur journey, ill join in when this will end))
Make a giant rock and in a jump atack throw it right in his face.
"Lets have some fun YEAH!!!"
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Time to find some people to save!  I know just where to look!"

Head to the complementary bar and keep an eye out for choking people.  Apply Heimlich maneuver whenever needed.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

Try to find followers, to help me on my deeds.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

"YOU GOT THIS CUBE WONDER! I'M TOTALLY NOT DITCHING YOU RIGHT NOW!"

Hop into a car and go for a drive, he can catch up

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It worked? Huh. I'll call you Rach."

Flip through the book for something like a modified animunculi, maybe a modified shell or suit that could be worn by a person. If I find one, instruct Rach to collect materials and help me build it. If not, see if there is a doorway inside the building where I could carve LaoZi's symbol so I can visit him without having to go back to the house. Go to see LaoZi again and see if Rach can follow me into his realm.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Murder, drugs and bad dreams. Mostly murder.
« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2015, 10:02:06 am »

Stumble into the shower and wash myself.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33