Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 55465 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Fight club
« Reply #330 on: August 02, 2015, 06:10:07 pm »

Wow...
                     ...I wonder what the other one does?

Extinguish the flame and take the other drug.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 02, 2015, 06:21:29 pm »

Tell her that it will probably take up a lot of her life, and she needs to keep her identity a secret. Also, tell her that her sidekick identity must be independent from mine, because becoming a hero because you idolize one, tends not to work out, and ask her what skills she has.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 02, 2015, 07:43:29 pm »

"SURE THING, BEARDO... MAGNUS... GUY... YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU OFF SOMEWHERE?"

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 02, 2015, 11:34:39 pm »

"Ok, I see how it is.  You just can't comprehend the life-saving goodness of the legendary Heimlich Maneuver.  I think I know how to help!"

Rush behind the uniformed man and apply the Heimlich Maneuver.  Continue applying it until he shows the proper respect for this cherished technique.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 02, 2015, 11:53:35 pm »

Have Rach gather the steel. With Rach's help, try to build the human animunculi, hollowed out to act as a suit. Afterwards, search through daemones et diis for a spirit of battke, combat, or tactics, with an S rating.And if I can, flip through the animunculi book for weapons to integrate into the suit.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2015, 03:43:39 am »

"Wait so i didn't attack? Dafuq am i doing?"

Punch him in za face!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2015, 01:52:09 pm »

"ITS NOT OVER YET"
Summons barbarian axe and quickly slides to general and makes attempt to take his second arm.
"uUUughhhhhh"
[4] You manage to summon a pretty big battleaxe and [3] vs [6 ->5] you take a swing at Gunny. He sees it coming though, and grabs the handle of the axe and yanks it towards him, sending you tumbling to the ground. You look up, and he's got the axe raised above your head, holding it easily in one hand. You notice his stump has stopped bleeding, and reddish flesh is growing out of it in the shape of a new arm.

"I'll admit, you're stronger than I thought, maggot. If we end this here, we can both walk out with our heads held high. Or are you stubborn enough to try something else?"

Wow...
                     ...I wonder what the other one does?

Extinguish the flame and take the other drug.
You will the flame to go away, and it dies out. You head over to your living room to try the other drug. Unfortunately, it's just a pile of ash now. So is the table. And the crossword magazines. And the novelty toothpick dispenser. Even that vintage comic that was on top of the table. Darn.

Tell her that it will probably take up a lot of her life, and she needs to keep her identity a secret. Also, tell her that her sidekick identity must be independent from mine, because becoming a hero because you idolize one, tends not to work out, and ask her what skills she has.
She seems rather flustered by all of this. In response to your last quesion she says that she likes cooking and making dresses. You get the feeling that she isn't all that optimistic about this after all.

"SURE THING, BEARDO... MAGNUS... GUY... YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU OFF SOMEWHERE?"
"Magnus. Magnus Barbam. And no, I don't really have a specific place I need to be. I just hopped over to this dimension because I need to warn some people. How about this, treat me to some dinner and I'll tell you all about it? Dimension hopping leaves one hungry." He points to his stomach. "The contents get left behind when you switch dimensions, you see."

"Ok, I see how it is.  You just can't comprehend the life-saving goodness of the legendary Heimlich Maneuver.  I think I know how to help!"

Rush behind the uniformed man and apply the Heimlich Maneuver.  Continue applying it until he shows the proper respect for this cherished technique.
You [2+1] rush behind the guy and grab him around the waist. The two of you struggle a bit, you trying to heimlich some respect into him and him trying to escape your grasp. Two more uniformed men come hurrying towards you and peel you off of the first guy. They take hold of you and drag you outside, throwing you on the sidewalk and slamming the doors to the covention centre shut.

Have Rach gather the steel. With Rach's help, try to build the human animunculi, hollowed out to act as a suit. Afterwards, search through daemones et diis for a spirit of battke, combat, or tactics, with an S rating.And if I can, flip through the animunculi book for weapons to integrate into the suit.
While Rach skitters around the place, dragging chunks and pieces of metal to and fro, you flip through the daemones et diis for S rank spirits. You find none of the categories you're looking for withing the S ranks.

As for weapons, you find a sword that can retract into the arm, a sort fo big unwieldy crossbow that attaches to the forarm and something on the back that's called the "wings of Icarus". The crossbow seems unwieldy as all hell, but you're pretty sure you could integrate an existing gun in there with some modifacation and jury-rigging.

When Rach is done collecting the steel the two of you set to work. [5] You manage to make the suit pretty much perfectly. With some added padding inside it fits quite snuggly, and all the joints and hinges work well. It's still a big, unpowered hunk of steel at this point, though.

"Wait so i didn't attack? Dafuq am i doing?"

Punch him in za face!
You [6 -> 4] Rush in, seemingly going for a body shot. The Khan starts to block, but you quickly twist your body so you punch him in the face. You can feel his nose breaking, and he flies backwards. He lands on his back, blood streaming from his nose. He seems pretty dazed, but is starting to come to.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2015, 01:56:36 pm »

GET IN THERE

AND BY GET IN THERE I MEAN turn around him so that i am facing his head and punch him there b]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 02:09:54 pm by conein »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2015, 01:58:51 pm »

GET IN THERE

AND BY GET IN THERE I MEAN PUNCH HIM MORE

((how far are you willing to go in punching him?))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2015, 02:04:00 pm »

Well, I guess I never have to use the stove anymore. What would this superpower be useful for, anyway? It's not like I can just...

I will be the world's first vigilante. Why leave this damn city if I can just clean it up instead?

Put on dry clothes. Put on a coat with a high collar and turn the collar up to cover my face. Put on a fedora and have it cover my eyes. Roll up my sleeves. Then go outside, into the night!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2015, 02:07:22 pm »

GET IN THERE

((i edited action ))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 03, 2015, 02:41:09 pm »

GET IN THERE

((i edited action ))
((Naw dog, I mean like, unless you seriously fuck up the next roll you pretty much have him at your mercy here. How bad do you want to hurt him? "mommy, I hurt myself", "holy shit, call an ambulance", "Say thine prayers, uncouth swine", "Better order some gravestone catalogs, this guy's had it"?))

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2015, 02:49:29 pm »

((Bruise, injure, kill, or overkill. Nice variety there.))
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 03, 2015, 03:05:35 pm »

I,choose "holy shit, call an ambulance"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 03, 2015, 03:11:10 pm »

((How very merciful of you. Thine choice hath been noted))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33