Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 70668 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse Now - Looting fever
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2015, 11:28:10 pm »

Loot 2 if anything's left.
"Save the hammers"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 15, 2015, 12:27:43 am »

"Save the hammers"
"Thanks for telling me."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2015, 12:53:01 pm »

Get up, explore through unnamed door.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 16, 2015, 12:27:53 pm »

Go up the stairs at the side of the ship twice. See if this has helpful indicators as to where the bridge might be.

This deck is split in two. You spy plaques on nearby wall. "Quart." on right wall and "Emerg. Gene." on left pointing forward. Helpful.

turns on radio Give me a hammer!
Loot room 7 before going and grabbing the tools that are in room 2 (of floor 1)and smashing the self and wall of room 9.

Room 7 has only one bookshelf containing few thin binders. You pick two and tuck them under your arms and make your way to lower deck.

Seriously, you have only two hands and no backpack. How do you expect to carry all those tools in addition of binders and volley balls?

Oh, there's plenty left. Arc welders, power tools, hammers, wrenches, various metal sheets. Pick your poison.

Get up, explore through unnamed door.

This seems to be dry food store. There's cabinets full of bread, spices and other dry food. Well, not exactly full. After quick examination you find out that only one quarter of food capacity is filled.

"Sir, I've got some red wire running from the middle to the bow, it's a thick as my arm.." Dive lower, let's see what's under if I can reach it, otherwise, go back, surface, go inside the ship and see if I can go into the lower compartments.

There's nothing under the cable other than few hundred meters of water. The cable itself is clamped onto hull on its whole length.

That done you get up and then down on to second deck from room C. This deck has much more vertical space than the the one above, but is completely filled with water. On south side there's large and high block, probably engine casing. On the northern wall down on floor level you spot a window and a door right of it. And of course more doors ahead.

Go ahead with hull examination. Make fuel a looting priority. Also oars.

Ok. Remind me about this around Sunday.

Spoiler: Map B deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map A deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map 1st deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map 2nd deck (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 16, 2015, 12:30:42 pm »

drop one ball and loot room 6
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 16, 2015, 01:17:10 pm »

Check the first door on my left, then the first door on my right if nothing bothersome is encountered.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 16, 2015, 02:44:57 pm »

Try opening up that door just beside me, take a step in if nothing tries to attack me.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2015, 02:01:48 am »

Take the edible foods. If none, unnamed door to my west.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2015, 01:09:37 pm »

drop one ball and loot room 6

On which deck?

Check the first door on my left, then the first door on my right if nothing bothersome is encountered.

Behind the doors on left is... something. I don't honestly know what those things are. Probably machines related to filtering engine exhaust gasses.

And right door opens into a hallway lined with more doors. What you can peek from one, these look like personal quarters.

Try opening up that door just beside me, take a step in if nothing tries to attack me.

It's not beside you, more like five meters below you. You dive down there and pull the door open. It is significantly difficult task to do underwater but you succeed anyway.

This room is dominated by two tables. The closest one is obviously a control station for something. The one on back has numerous displays, buttons and switches on it. Definitely a control room.

Take the edible foods. If none, unnamed door to my west.

You loot some of the food. These spices are gonna do nicely with bird meat.

It's unnamed because it isn't a door but a hallway. But you find a stairway up here as well as cold storage room. It is supposed to be cold, but currently it is as warmas others and smell of rotting food is overwhelming here.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2015, 01:39:50 pm »

"Right, no monsters yet," says Dick over the radio. "How about everyone else?"

Head up the nearest staircase, open nearest door if nothing sinister is visible.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2015, 02:38:09 pm »

"Found the control room, Second deck, door nearest to the staircase.." Swim west to the nearest door, pull open that door if possible and look inside.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2015, 08:20:49 pm »

deck A, room 6 before going to room 5
SOO much blood and the stench of death permeates the air with its putrid odor.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 18, 2015, 02:30:36 am »

Go up.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 19, 2015, 01:17:29 pm »

I'm going on trip for week or two, so this game will be on hiatus until I return.

C Deck.

"Right, no monsters yet," says Dick over the radio. "How about everyone else?"

Head up the nearest staircase, open nearest door if nothing sinister is visible.

You climb up to C deck. On far other side you see antennas. Left side seems to contain exhaust pipes and fans. Right side on wall is plaque with text "Off. Quart." Only sinester things you see are open doors into various rooms.

There seems to be only one deck more above this.

A Deck.

deck A, room 6 before going to room 5
SOO much blood and the stench of death permeates the air with its putrid odor.

Room 6 is pretty much same deal as #5, but without all blood. Bedsheets are torn and pulled off to floor, cloth cabinet emptied on to floor and smaller one on down left corner open and fully looted.

Go up.

Stairs lead to what is clearly the ship's galley. Floor is littered with plates, spoons and other eating implements. South of you is what appears to be pantry if you can believe plaque on the door.

2nd Deck.

"Found the control room, Second deck, door nearest to the staircase.." Swim west to the nearest door, pull open that door if possible and look inside.

This door seems to be stuck. No matter how much strength you put it just doesn't move. Behind you seems to be a small cargo lift, large boiler (probably) and near southern edge some containers. Considering this is engine space those might be oil and fuel containers.

Spoiler: Map C deck (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 19, 2015, 01:58:59 pm »

Look into those offquarts! Look all around them.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44