Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 70766 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse Now - Salvage operation starts.
« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2015, 11:47:02 am »

wouldd turn on the radios"The blood trail goes past the life boat, which is still here... Perhaps there are still survivors.....
Loot room 8
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2015, 03:46:47 pm »

See if I can get a wetsuit/oxygen tank. Otherwise loop around to door 3. "I'm headin' over to door 3." Lamt spoke into his radio.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2015, 04:20:28 pm »

Action: Go check out this stuff in detail. 'H: Few large locked cabinets, workbench and some tools on the wall.' Knock the locks off with the butt of my shotgun!

Faithfully aid Arvin in the looting and checking of things.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 10, 2015, 11:15:33 am »

wouldd turn on the radios"The blood trail goes past the life boat, which is still here... Perhaps there are still survivors.....
Loot room 8

This room seems to be a hospital or something. You pocket various pills, bandaids, bandages and antiseptics. Looks like this room was partially looted, one particular cabinet was obviously a bookshelf, but every single book is gone. Only minor dust tracks remain indicating that there used to be some books.

See if I can get a wetsuit/oxygen tank. Otherwise loop around to door 3. "I'm headin' over to door 3." Lamt spoke into his radio.

Sure, wetsuit and diving gear is waiting for you in the boat that carried you here. You call it over and get dressed for diving.

Action: Go check out this stuff in detail. 'H: Few large locked cabinets, workbench and some tools on the wall.' Knock the locks off with the butt of my shotgun!

Faithfully aid Arvin in the looting and checking of things.

You were waiting for this? True looter, ain't ya. Let the looting commence.

Locks are not the padlock variety but actual built-in locks. Knocking those off with shotgun butt requires insane skills. Nonetheless, Arvin picks a random hammer and beats locks open.

Cabinets contain some arc welders, a portable generator that probably needs some drying and rust removal before it is usable again, fuel for the generator, metal sheets of various thickness, power tools, more tools for various purposes... Lots of tools for repairing things.

Spoiler: Map A deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map 1st deck (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 10, 2015, 11:16:48 am »

Carry the loot out for easy pickup later. Preferably near to a boat, though not quite on it.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2015, 01:16:29 pm »

"Alright, I'm going to check underwater, notify me if ya guys need anything, a'ight?" Dive underneath the water, stick close to the hull while I search for any breaches I can get in from.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2015, 04:12:11 pm »

loot 9
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2015, 07:00:06 pm »

Go down the stairs.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:33:25 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 11, 2015, 02:07:03 am »

Door C, Down. Ready shotgun.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 11, 2015, 09:22:42 am »

Door C, Down. Ready shotgun.

You got diving equipment ready? Because that's underwater.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 11, 2015, 09:45:27 am »

He called on the radio, so.

"Jackpot! I found some stuff, Mr. Ship. Fuel, generator, tools. Do you need me to bring it back or are we sending a cleanup crew?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 11, 2015, 09:51:20 am »

"Jackpot! I found some stuff, Mr. Ship. Fuel, generator, tools. Do you need me to bring it back or are we sending a cleanup crew?"
"send the tools m way,I am going take apart and salvage the AC"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 11, 2015, 11:23:55 am »

Action: Haul stuff back to ship. GM handle the logistics!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 11, 2015, 05:02:49 pm »

%"Excellent, I'll send another boat over and we'll get to work transferring it. Is the ship itself salvageable?"%

Rough plan: Get volunteers to examine the hull from the outside in SCUBA gear, search for ruptures and so forth. If the hull is intact, then pump water out of both the engine compartment and main hold simultaneously, trying to keep the ship level.

In the meantime, send that boat with people willing to help shift supplies. Don't use inflatables for moving things with sharp edges or corners, don't overload the boats. We've got more time than we do equipment, after all.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 05:04:40 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 11, 2015, 05:05:45 pm »

%"Excellent, I'll bring another boat over and we'll get to work transferring it. Is the ship itself salvageable?"%

Rough plan: Get volunteers to examine the hull from the outside in SCUBA gear, search for ruptures and so forth. If the hull is intact, then pump water out of both the engine compartment and main hold simultaneously, trying to keep the ship level.
I found a  life boat and room F is a an ac if some one wants to loot. Seems the crew didn't evacuate as much as rather they jumped over the edge. Looting the top floor.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 44